Demon Commander

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo okay, so there are different interpretations about these topics:)
Cka75 wrote:There are many dark lords. Some even unknown.
I'm also interested in these unknown immortals and their relations with the known what, if there's any:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

darkwing wrote:Oo okay, so there are different interpretations about these topics:)
Cka75 wrote:There are many dark lords. Some even unknown.
I'm also interested in these unknown immortals and their relations with the known what, if there's any:)
Many may have tight relationships with other dark lords (and do) - some may not. It's really impossible to say until they are "discovered" and asked (hence them being unknown). Many unknown dark lords decisively wish to remain largely anonymous. A few will only work with select humans (not me. Haha). But, as a whole, the core demonic realms are fairly close. So, it should be expected the lords will know one another. does that help?

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
Satanicview
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Yes information is subject to change, but the core remains true, in my early years as a satanist i summoned every single spirit of the goetia, including Lucifuge Rofocale whom is said to be lucifer's cousin, when i did a summoning of Paymon he presented to me as the "king of the dead" and he didn't appear to me on the camel, he was a on a throne full with skeletons, hes energy and presence sagged in comparison to Lucifer's or other dark lords that's why i don't consider him a dark lord, but hes rather close to that title in my opinion ( just by a hair maybe).

Now one manifestation that took me by surprise was Lord Shiva the destroyer of worlds, i felt hes serpents, i felt him near my own body like if it was another person and even gave me the keys to astral travel to my planetary bodies and to astral travel to planets unknown to man kind and occultists.

The power of the primals are very real and are on another world compared to the dark lords, but that doesn't mean that the dark lords aren't as powerful as people make them to be, most legends are mostly true and my work with Lucifer leads me to almost believe hes one of the aspects of GOD or what people consider or hope God to be, considering he can access the human mind with ease, he can make internal organs collapse or heal with out even weaving a sign, he can teleport objects in and outside a human being, including ones astral body, i could go on forever about the miracles this entity can perform so i will stop here.

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Satanicview wrote:
answer number 3: Demon commanders have a higher rank than kings and queens and manage more legions than the ones in the ars of the goetia ( lesser keys of salomon the great king), the demons of the goetia are unique and are popularized thanks to forums of magic and are very busy at work for the requests that are sent to them, my demon commander has 630 legions of spirits at her disposal, now paymon only has 200, but in hes case hes very loyal to lucifer and he has a higher rank than my commander if i were to work under the guide of lucifer, only because my commander gets her orders directly from the goddess Lilith not lucifer, it doesn't mean my commander in general therms is weaker than paymon, it just means that it depends on what family of spirits you are trying to push your workings in, also remember that they call it the lesser keys, there are much more stronger spirits out there specially the primal ones and the old ones that are ancient and wise .

answer number 5: paymon is a king under lucifer, and very loyal to him and hes cause, because of that alone it would make him a commander in therms of position and royalty.
Paimon is my patron and has been for quite some time. I too am a Satanist. I feel im qualified to make a statement on this as I work with commanders, sons and daughters of dark lords, and dark lords themselves on a daily basis. The amount of legions a demon has under them is not indicative of power. I believe you are confusing general kings and queens in this situation. Those are the ones that can be bound in terms of demonic companions. King Paimon is a king of the Goetia and a dark lord and is infinitely more powerful than a demon commander. The proof is that he cannot be bound while a demon commander can.

Just because he is loyal to Lucifer does not make him Lucifer's Commander .. lol He is a King , the highest of the Goetics, not to be confused with a Demon Commander. He also has a massive entourage that accompanies him wherever he goes, including two "lesser" kings, Beball and Abalam.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:
Satanicview wrote:
answer number 3: Demon commanders have a higher rank than kings and queens and manage more legions than the ones in the ars of the goetia ( lesser keys of salomon the great king), the demons of the goetia are unique and are popularized thanks to forums of magic and are very busy at work for the requests that are sent to them, my demon commander has 630 legions of spirits at her disposal, now paymon only has 200, but in hes case hes very loyal to lucifer and he has a higher rank than my commander if i were to work under the guide of lucifer, only because my commander gets her orders directly from the goddess Lilith not lucifer, it doesn't mean my commander in general therms is weaker than paymon, it just means that it depends on what family of spirits you are trying to push your workings in, also remember that they call it the lesser keys, there are much more stronger spirits out there specially the primal ones and the old ones that are ancient and wise .

answer number 5: paymon is a king under lucifer, and very loyal to him and hes cause, because of that alone it would make him a commander in therms of position and royalty.
Paimon is my patron and has been for quite some time. I too am a Satanist. I feel im qualified to make a statement on this as I work with commanders, sons and daughters of dark lords, and dark lords themselves on a daily basis. The amount of legions a demon has under them is not indicative of power. I believe you are confusing general kings and queens in this situation. Those are the ones that can be bound in terms of demonic companions. King Paimon is a king of the Goetia and a dark lord and is infinitely more powerful than a demon commander. The proof is that he cannot be bound while a demon commander can.

Just because he is loyal to Lucifer does not make him Lucifer's Commander .. lol He is a King , the highest of the Goetics, not to be confused with a Demon Commander. He also has a massive entourage that accompanies him wherever he goes, including two "lesser" kings, Beball and Abalam.
Thanks Cheesey. Paimon and I also have a very special and close connection. I consider him my guardian and I work very closely with a commander under him. I also don't understand the standpoint that a DC is somehow superior to a goetic demon in this thread, but in another thread several goetic demons are being called "gods" - to include Marchosias (whom I also have a deep connection with). Oh well, everyone is entitled to their view. I just don't get it. Seems logically flawed.

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Satanicview wrote:Yes information is subject to change, but the core remains true, in my early years as a satanist i summoned every single spirit of the goetia, including Lucifuge Rofocale whom is said to be lucifer's cousin, when i did a summoning of Paymon he presented to me as the "king of the dead" and he didn't appear to me on the camel, he was a on a throne full with skeletons, hes energy and presence sagged in comparison to Lucifer's or other dark lords that's why i don't consider him a dark lord, but hes rather close to that title in my opinion ( just by a hair maybe).

It should be noted that not everyone will resonate with every deity they summon. This does not make them "lesser" just because you dont resonate. I would assume since you saw Paimon being represented as the "king of the dead".. which he is not, nor is his throne full of skeletons in my experience, and that you said his presence sagged in comparison to Lucifer, that it was just not meant for you to work with him at the time. I have had similar sagging presence with Lucifer at a time i was not meant to work with him. That doesnt mean he's not Dark Lord status, just that i wasnt , at that time, invited to work with him nor did i have a valid reason to. Maybe that is something to consider, Satanicview. I myself have experienced the bellow and the dromedary on several occasions. Im not invalidating your experience, but Im just suggesting maybe a different perspective.

Also some texts will refer to Lucifuge as Lucifer's "twin" or the antithesis of Lucifer. Ironically, I have no issue summoning Lucifuge and we get along splendidly lol

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Satanicview
new here
new here

The thread is going off topic and i would like to reminder everyone that if you are not working with a DC or are planning to work with one or interested in them, i don't see the point of making an argument here, the subject of dark lords can be left for another thread please.

As of now i am working with my conjurer and the Goddess Lilith to bring about the next change in my life, Which will be a Demon Imperador, which is the next level upper than the commander, which requires the summonin of Hekate, Lucifer and Lilith in tandem to bring about an entity as massive as this one, also an Imperador has several DC's under it and requires multiple psi-pire vampires to maintain the energies at an optimal level.

I will be posting a thread on the Demon Imperador and my experience with it thus far, i will try and be as descriptive as i can and honest obviously, i am excited and cannot wait to post about it to you all <3 .

Cka75
neophyte
neophyte

I've not heard of this rank. Interested to hear more. I'll
Also ask my DCs about it. :) who is your conjurer? Thanks!

Dear haters,
Satanicview
new here
new here

Cka75 wrote:I've not heard of this rank. Interested to hear more. I'll
Also ask my DCs about it. :) who is your conjurer? Thanks!
As you can imagine i am very excited for this break through of hes in spirit keeping specially in entity keeping or demonic keeping, i cannot advertise my conjurer on this website because of some problems in the past so i will hold that information from you ( nothing personal).

If this Demon Imperador is as massive and as powerful as my conjurer makes it look like uffffff, it's going to be one very dark hole i will be in for a while, i will post a full review on this forum after a month of bonding, including how much i payed for it,i have to say that things got a lot more interesting, i was bored for a while.

Satanicview
new here
new here

My spiritual family has grown since i first made this thread, i have the following
One shaitan black king dijinn
One alya queen
Two gargoyles
Four Apsaras queens
Two Devatas
Two gargoyles
One Khodam queen
One satanic pure bred demoness
One psi pire
One DC

Return to “Black Arts”