Demon Commander

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Satanicview wrote:The thread is going off topic and i would like to reminder everyone that if you are not working with a DC or are planning to work with one or interested in them, i don't see the point of making an argument here, the subject of dark lords can be left for another thread please.

As of now i am working with my conjurer and the Goddess Lilith to bring about the next change in my life, Which will be a Demon Imperador, which is the next level upper than the commander, which requires the summonin of Hekate, Lucifer and Lilith in tandem to bring about an entity as massive as this one, also an Imperador has several DC's under it and requires multiple psi-pire vampires to maintain the energies at an optimal level.

I will be posting a thread on the Demon Imperador and my experience with it thus far, i will try and be as descriptive as i can and honest obviously, i am excited and cannot wait to post about it to you all <3 .
lol... ill point out that you were the one that veered off the topic and brought dark lords into this equation. As such, I feel i can respond. I currently have several DCs that i work with , as i mentioned, on a daily basis and have for years. again this qualifies me to comment on this thread as it is titled Demon Commander.
I also work VERY closely with Hekate and Lilith. again, i have for years. I think I'll ask them why ive never heard of this Imperador (translated means Emperor lol) rank before. They know i work with commanders and sons and daughters too.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Satanicview
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:
Satanicview wrote:The thread is going off topic and i would like to reminder everyone that if you are not working with a DC or are planning to work with one or interested in them, i don't see the point of making an argument here, the subject of dark lords can be left for another thread please.

As of now i am working with my conjurer and the Goddess Lilith to bring about the next change in my life, Which will be a Demon Imperador, which is the next level upper than the commander, which requires the summonin of Hekate, Lucifer and Lilith in tandem to bring about an entity as massive as this one, also an Imperador has several DC's under it and requires multiple psi-pire vampires to maintain the energies at an optimal level.

I will be posting a thread on the Demon Imperador and my experience with it thus far, i will try and be as descriptive as i can and honest obviously, i am excited and cannot wait to post about it to you all <3 .
lol... ill point out that you were the one that veered off the topic and brought dark lords into this equation. As such, I feel i can respond. I currently have several DCs that i work with , as i mentioned, on a daily basis and have for years. again this qualifies me to comment on this thread as it is titled Demon Commander.
I also work VERY closely with Hekate and Lilith. again, i have for years. I think I'll ask them why ive never heard of this Imperador (translated means Emperor lol) rank before. They know i work with commanders and sons and daughters too.
If you do ask them, they should know and thank you for being a good sport of your patron Paymon he did great job on a couple of request i sent to him last month, hes very nice to work with, Hekate usually likes to throw sand at me i guess shes playful like that lol.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

HEY!!! (Being one of the Psi Vampires of which you speak, but not related to any Imperador...well, as yet) Would love to know more about this "maintaining energies at a optimal level" thing.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Satanicview wrote:
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:

If you do ask them, they should know and thank you for being a good sport of your patron Paymon he did great job on a couple of request i sent to him last month, hes very nice to work with, Hekate usually likes to throw sand at me i guess shes playful like that lol.
well my own experiences and my spidey senses (lol) tell me someones trying to pull a fast one on you but hey, to each their own. I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavours!

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Satanicview
new here
new here

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:
Satanicview wrote:
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:

well my own experiences and my spidey senses (lol) tell me someones trying to pull a fast one on you but hey, to each their own. I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavours!
Nice ok we will see, i will put that Emperor to the challenge with requests, also i am dealing with some cursing on my wealth so the timing could not be more proper. 1rd

Satanicview
new here
new here

SikruaSuncat wrote:

HEY!!! (Being one of the Psi Vampires of which you speak, but not related to any Imperador...well, as yet) Would love to know more about this "maintaining energies at a optimal level" thing.
Welcome to the clan then i am a Psi Vampire to, it's good to know other people that made the transformation successfully, best of lucks to you, i will try to bring that thread next month if i can.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Satanicview wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:

Welcome to the clan then i am a Psi Vampire to, it's good to know other people that made the transformation successfully, best of lucks to you, i will try to bring that thread next month if i can.
Ramkht, newly awakened, but I have been on a spiritual path forever! Nice to meet you :-)

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Wahoo.. .Are there any books for guidelines on this level of enlightenment.

Esoteric scientist

DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits
Zodiac:

I think i ever see a listing about the demon Imperador that you mention, but honestly i have no clue what is that, lol.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If I remember correctly, there are demons with the title "emperor", or imperador in Portuguese, from the Goetia. So there's a high chance that there are royalties with that title, maybe:)

Looking forward for your experience with him/her, Satanicview:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Black Arts”