darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo okay, thanks, Cka:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

I think a good example is comparing the divinity realms and the main demonic realms to Europe. The main demonic realms are more like France or Germany whereas the divinity realms are more like Luxembourg. The divinity realms are way less militaristic and will rely on their security primarily through diplomacy with their larger, stronger neighbors. Does that make sense? So a commander from the divinity realms would be rate and not as important as one from the core demonic realms. Make sense?

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oo ok, yep. Small and in the middle of bigger ones then

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Well.. I have a demon commander..
but this thread makes me dizzy. So involved and convoluted. If I were simply to talk about my DC, it probably wouldn't be conducive to the topic.

A commander is a commander. A lord is a lord. A king is a king. It doesn't have to be tear your eyeballs out difficult. Lol.

As far as the divinity realm, awe-inspiring kings and queens..

Satanicview
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

The only thing i could add to this thread is that i have a DC and i will be comparing her toe to toe with the "emperor demon" and see which one can do requests faster or complete them and the quality of their workings and see if there is a noticeable difference, i want to not only benefit from it, but provide more information to the forum as trying to keep it as honest as i can and clear for everyone.

I will get the emperor conjured to be an expert in curses and retribution just as my DC currently is as of now, i will write a full review and tell you if in my humble opinion is worth the money or not ( very important ) because is expensive , i am not here trying to market a new level of entity to you everyone if it's not worth it to begin with, also my workings with the goddess Lilith have payed off and i have my two psi pires that i needed to get before even begin to think about owning an imperador demon ( this was suggested by my conjurer) .

Lastly i will go into detail about the requests i've made to the two entities, the quantity and how many of those were completed and if the completion was worth it or it came with odd results and/or unexpected consequences.

It's going to be a fun experiment for me at least and very informative when it comes to demons and their rankings, i will try and learn as much as i can from my DC and the Imp, eventually i hope to let this demon imperador possess me and to tell me her/hes story, which is very important when it comes to working with newer entities or gods even.

Hopefully by doing this i can share some new spells or views on the spiritual realms, we will see.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

*lurking the thread listening* My demonic friend has NOT left...checks on me from time to time, I think. Still very...interested!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
but this thread makes me dizzy. So involved and convoluted. If I were simply to talk about my DC, it probably wouldn't be conducive to the topic.
Mmmh, yeah I guess it could...
But still it would be a good info from third person perspective, i.e. some of the readers, maybe:)

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

The only thing i could add to this thread is that i have a DC and i will be comparing her toe to toe with the "emperor demon" and see which one can do requests faster or complete them and the quality of their workings and see if there is a noticeable difference, i want to not only benefit from it, but provide more information to the forum as trying to keep it as honest as i can and clear for everyone.
This. I really cannot understand the mentality of comparing your demons, pitting them against each other and making them perform like circus monkeys to see who can get the fastest and best results. This makes absolutely no sense to me as each one is individual and will have different strengths. You're also assuming that they would be WILLING to do your bidding in this fashion. The Demons i know and have worked with tend to be there to lend a hand but if i want something i have to work for it, ie learn what i need to do get something done, execute the action, and follow up with any ritual work that needs to be done. They are there to guide me and point me in the right direction, but ive never "tasked"them to get something done. That being said, they have done some amazing things for me, but its been of their own volition. Not something Ive ordered. its important to remember they do exercise free will, regardless of "tasking" orders/request. They are there to teach self reliance and self accountability -in my case.
But I guess thats where people differ.We all have different interpretations and approaches and its been interesting to read the different views on here. 1tu

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Well.. I have a demon commander..

A commander is a commander. A lord is a lord. A king is a king. It doesn't have to be tear your eyeballs out difficult. Lol.

As far as the divinity realm, awe-inspiring kings and queens..

I agree, and would add that all titles of rank, have specific definitions as to power over "area" Area, Itsl;ef can be defined by amounts and kinds of:
Planetary Land
Amount of Power to Command Others relative to Them/his/her original rank by appointmentment
Appointment has 2 forms: (1) By Birth (2) By Deed.

Thus, a commander cannot be commanded unless commanded by an entity of higher rank. If not, the lesser person, can be on excellent or terrible terms with any higher rank, but in both cases "the rank in question" only has the powers of his/her rank. For anyone, any being, any etc, any rank below the highest rank can only be put into a higher position, by the entity who has the highest position.

In all ranking everywhere and on every aspect of "Livingness" the ranking is always the same.

In the Occult Arts, there are a lot of different groups that contain within theirselves ranked beings..

It is possible for a lower rank to disregard a higher rank, but, if done, this being having done so will be thrown into the soup, one way or another.

In terms of ranks, and ranking, all else outside of what I have placed here, is self-induced illusion..

I have gone through the ranking process, a number of times, and I know what I am talking about.
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:
This. I really cannot understand the mentality of comparing your demons, pitting them against each other and making them perform like circus monkeys to see who can get the fastest and best results. This makes absolutely no sense to me as each one is individual and will have different strengths. You're also assuming that they would be WILLING to do your bidding in this fashion. The Demons i know and have worked with tend to be there to lend a hand but if i want something i have to work for it, ie learn what i need to do get something done, execute the action, and follow up with any ritual work that needs to be done. They are there to guide me and point me in the right direction, but ive never "tasked"them to get something done. That being said, they have done some amazing things for me, but its been of their own volition. Not something Ive ordered. its important to remember they do exercise free will, regardless of "tasking" orders/request. They are there to teach self reliance and self accountability -in my case.
But I guess thats where people differ.We all have different interpretations and approaches and its been interesting to read the different views on here. 1tu
I agree, the only thing I've ever done with my demoness is ask her if she would be willing to assist in a situation

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Black Arts”