Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:
The only thing i could add to this thread is that i have a DC and i will be comparing her toe to toe with the "emperor demon" and see which one can do requests faster or complete them and the quality of their workings and see if there is a noticeable difference, i want to not only benefit from it, but provide more information to the forum as trying to keep it as honest as i can and clear for everyone.
This. I really cannot understand the mentality of comparing your demons, pitting them against each other and making them perform like circus monkeys to see who can get the fastest and best results. This makes absolutely no sense to me as each one is individual and will have different strengths. You're also assuming that they would be WILLING to do your bidding in this fashion. The Demons i know and have worked with tend to be there to lend a hand but if i want something i have to work for it, ie learn what i need to do get something done, execute the action, and follow up with any ritual work that needs to be done. They are there to guide me and point me in the right direction, but ive never "tasked"them to get something done. That being said, they have done some amazing things for me, but its been of their own volition. Not something Ive ordered. its important to remember they do exercise free will, regardless of "tasking" orders/request. They are there to teach self reliance and self accountability -in my case.
But I guess thats where people differ.We all have different interpretations and approaches and its been interesting to read the different views on here. 1tu
I am in no way shape or form pitting them against each other, what kind of expert spirit keeper would do that?, everything i have done and will do with them will be as long as they agreed to do it, i don't force my demons to do anything, i am sorry if my comments gave you that view on me, and my view on spirit keeping is similar if not more sensitive than yours, i consider my demons like family and i would never force them to do something they don't want or don't agreed on doing, i always ask them if "they could do something for me " or if they want to do it before bothering explaining my requests or desires.

Talking about disturbing stuff i will explain to you in detail why i am getting the emperor? the real reason is i am done and tired of my DC not taking it serious when it comes to people that i dislike and that have cursed me and decides to play with them like if they were finger paint in her hands, she plays with them like a cat would play with her food until it dies, i for once believe in swift resolutions, not in extended suffering or extended conflict with the victim or target, she believes in extended conflict and finds amusement in spiritual warfare (as a warrior would in a war).

To make matters more interesting she has 2 kills under her belt since i started working with her, shes very powerful yes, but sometimes she can get out of hand, that's why i don't recommend demons to novice spirit keepers or people who don't understand extremes, the obsession to darkness that comes with them most be cultivated, but also watched with vigilant eyes and a clear mind.

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Hello Satanicview, I have undergone the awakening and completed the transformation with the indwelling presence of Lilith, I know this is off topic but it's the first time I can talk with someone who did the same. Eventually it would be interesting to discuss it elsewhere in a new topic. I have noticed I'm getting more visits from unbounds, either spirits and entities and many other changes, above all increased psychic abilities, very vivid visions, astral travel, I wonder if you too are experiencing this and/or what else.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
Satanicview wrote:There are other people capable of conjuring something that powerful, now i had mines selected using the help of the goddesses Lilith and Hekate, i highly recommend you get yours this way,
You know, something different works for everyone I suppose. I personally would only trust the particular seller I mentioned and additionally have always found it important to take it upon oneself to gain the appropriate knowledge and experience, that you can resonate and truly comprehend what someone else is offering you (especially in the metaphysical community). I've devoted much of my life to studies in dark realms, divinities and entities and it has been empowering to make the interactions I have with the investment I've made.

You bring up an important consideration here, that I want to highlight - in regards to Lilith and Hekate. I do find (regardless where or how one acquires ties with darker/demonic companions) that having a bond with the gods/the dark divine will protect you should you find yourself in a bad situation there, or otherwise help you to understand what you are dealing with, encourage mutual respect, and allow such a relationship to flourish.

Therefore being guided to your companions through trusted divinities is a unique, and decent idea that would facilitate the above. The dark goddesses especially, will challenge you in their bond but will also nourish you and guide you through complex, potentially difficult forces if you find them factoring into your path.

To recognize this is smart. I hope that you can develop (if you haven't already) a bond with these deities outside of simply how your demon was chosen for you, as it would be really rewarding.

Every aspect of what Noc has posted here, I agree with, and thus no reason for me to add duplicate verbage.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Kim1999
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: raven

Demon commanders make Great companions good luck . I Enjoy having mine apart of my life

KristersZ
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

She's pretty awesome. Would love to meet her. Although, I have trouble with respect because of split personality issues. Light/darkness.

Rtm00s
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

Satanicview wrote: Thu May 19, 2016 4:05 pm
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:
The only thing i could add to this thread is that i have a DC and i will be comparing her toe to toe with the "emperor demon" and see which one can do requests faster or complete them and the quality of their workings and see if there is a noticeable difference, i want to not only benefit from it, but provide more information to the forum as trying to keep it as honest as i can and clear for everyone.
This. I really cannot understand the mentality of comparing your demons, pitting them against each other and making them perform like circus monkeys to see who can get the fastest and best results. This makes absolutely no sense to me as each one is individual and will have different strengths. You're also assuming that they would be WILLING to do your bidding in this fashion. The Demons i know and have worked with tend to be there to lend a hand but if i want something i have to work for it, ie learn what i need to do get something done, execute the action, and follow up with any ritual work that needs to be done. They are there to guide me and point me in the right direction, but ive never "tasked"them to get something done. That being said, they have done some amazing things for me, but its been of their own volition. Not something Ive ordered. its important to remember they do exercise free will, regardless of "tasking" orders/request. They are there to teach self reliance and self accountability -in my case.
But I guess thats where people differ.We all have different interpretations and approaches and its been interesting to read the different views on here. 1tu
I am in no way shape or form pitting them against each other, what kind of expert spirit keeper would do that?, everything i have done and will do with them will be as long as they agreed to do it, i don't force my demons to do anything, i am sorry if my comments gave you that view on me, and my view on spirit keeping is similar if not more sensitive than yours, i consider my demons like family and i would never force them to do something they don't want or don't agreed on doing, i always ask them if "they could do something for me " or if they want to do it before bothering explaining my requests or desires.

Talking about disturbing stuff i will explain to you in detail why i am getting the emperor? the real reason is i am done and tired of my DC not taking it serious when it comes to people that i dislike and that have cursed me and decides to play with them like if they were finger paint in her hands, she plays with them like a cat would play with her food until it dies, i for once believe in swift resolutions, not in extended suffering or extended conflict with the victim or target, she believes in extended conflict and finds amusement in spiritual warfare (as a warrior would in a war).

To make matters more interesting she has 2 kills under her belt since i started working with her, shes very powerful yes, but sometimes she can get out of hand, that's why i don't recommend demons to novice spirit keepers or people who don't understand extremes, the obsession to darkness that comes with them most be cultivated, but also watched with vigilant eyes and a clear mind.
Are they bad for beginners

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Rtm00s wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:10 am Are they bad for beginners
Not sure what you mean by bad, but they're not recommended for beginners.
Ask the conjurers directly to confirm about it.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I can't help but think there's a strong theme here - worry about this type of spirit not being right for you; worry that they might be bad for you. Advice from genuinely experienced keepers that this is *not* the right type of spirit for beginners or anyone who isn't very sure about what a demon is, 'satan' is etc.

You know there isn't any need to rush. You don't *have* to go for risky spirits or ones that stretch you (or that might stretch you too far).

Yes - discuss this with the seller, absolutely.

But this isn't a competition or a race. Why not take your time to find out your level in spirit keeping? Research everything... at leisure, not in haste.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I had two demon commanders from the same seller. She isn’t around anymore I think. I paid some hefty cash for them but it was worth it. The male “D” was an elite DC, all around perfect entity and he had the strongest manifestation and I mean THEE strongest I’ve ever had! I didn’t have to do anything to communicate; he’d pull me to astral project or travel, communicate telepathically, get intimate in a very real way etc The other female DC was different. And I also had divinity demoness from Satan and Sons. Along with royalty children of the dark lords. One of them had a strong manifestation too but not like the DC.
DC are extremely powerful but I was not ready at all. I thought if I jump in straight I’ll get used to having demons around but no - it was hard. Because I didn’t let go of the conflict inside of me. Having demons while still following Allah was such a conflict it caused mental anguish. I didn’t trust the demons either though they never gave me a reason to be afraid of them. And I was put through a lot of tests which I couldn’t handle. Thus I had to let them go and the conjurers took them back.
I still miss my “D”; he was really special and so close to me. If there is a way to get him back I would even if I pay tens of thousands of dollars (that’s how much I loved him!) but the seller is gone and she probably rehomed him. I was also visited by a lot of DC from S&S when they used to send their pre conjured DC to those who are interested. Two were greatly coveted but they agreed to be with me. It seemed like I had what it takes to be a companion to demons but my mind was the culprit. If you’re afraid and have doubts, then they are not for you. And if you’re not strong mentally and mature emotionally then they are definitely not for you.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Beaver3601
new here
new here

Syrah wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:22 am I had two demon commanders from the same seller. She isn’t around anymore I think. I paid some hefty cash for them but it was worth it. The male “D” was an elite DC, all around perfect entity and he had the strongest manifestation and I mean THEE strongest I’ve ever had! I didn’t have to do anything to communicate; he’d pull me to astral project or travel, communicate telepathically, get intimate in a very real way etc The other female DC was different. And I also had divinity demoness from Satan and Sons. Along with royalty children of the dark lords. One of them had a strong manifestation too but not like the DC.
DC are extremely powerful but I was not ready at all. I thought if I jump in straight I’ll get used to having demons around but no - it was hard. Because I didn’t let go of the conflict inside of me. Having demons while still following Allah was such a conflict it caused mental anguish. I didn’t trust the demons either though they never gave me a reason to be afraid of them. And I was put through a lot of tests which I couldn’t handle. Thus I had to let them go and the conjurers took them back.
I still miss my “D”; he was really special and so close to me. If there is a way to get him back I would even if I pay tens of thousands of dollars (that’s how much I loved him!) but the seller is gone and she probably rehomed him. I was also visited by a lot of DC from S&S when they used to send their pre conjured DC to those who are interested. Two were greatly coveted but they agreed to be with me. It seemed like I had what it takes to be a companion to demons but my mind was the culprit. If you’re afraid and have doubts, then they are not for you. And if you’re not strong mentally and mature emotionally then they are definitely not for you.
Which seller did you buy the male elite DC from? Im interested in a legit DC Im new to spirit demon keeping Its too hard to find legit sellers. I got scammed twice .

Return to “Black Arts”