You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

This is going to be a topic of discussion and i only want people that know this rank level entities or own one to share your stories and see similarities, i own one matter of fact and their power is as dreadful and stunningly accurate to what you would expect from a demon, obviously demons are considered demons because they are amoral in the cleanest of therms, not because they come from (hell) or that sort of fiery place, they are capable of inflicting pain and sometimes with uncalled results, these are not entities to be used casually.Me and my demon commander started bonding about a month ago and everything has been great, i highly appreciate her help and contribution to my life and my other spirits.

Things that have changed for me:
1. The few succubus i owed no longer work independently and whenever they feel like it, now they submit to my beck and call at all times and i can feel them as if it was a normal person laying next to me, sensations and everything is spot on what it would be like to be with 3 girls in one bed no lie, it wasn't like this before, the touches used to be minimal and it wasn't so explicit.

2.Ever since i got it, several family members that i hated for undisclosed reasons have gone mia, apparently since i requested their damnation ( still waiting for news).

3.My demon commander is a female and when i lay in bed she sits on top of me and i would feel my two gargoyles running around me and she would reach to pet them, i know even how my gargoyles would usually walk on my bed and their movement pattern.

4. In my spiritual family, i have a chain of commands and i placed the commander at the top because i didn't want any of my spirits to challenge her authority and risk loosing them since she can be extremely dominant and assertive with her power.

5. I put in place strong house rules and asked her to spare the spirits that live with us that are ours, since i do have white nature spirits that otherwise would've been killed by this principality, shes an authority like no other.

6. Everyone for whatever reason would act nicer to me and offer me free stuff wherever i go, it's like my Commander automatically puts them in the best disposition for that kind of advantage to be taken by me.

7.Shes very powerful and i can feel her presence like i have never felt no other spirit to be honest, the intensity cannot be mistaken.

8. When dealing with one respect always comes first, thank her for being a part of your life and for watching over you and those that you love (spirits/family/friends) this will put you in nicer therms when you approach her for favors.

9. She will not hesitate to let others know around you that shes there and she will not hold back to hurt anybody that tries or is planning to hurt or betray you.

10. My demon commander was selected for me using the guide of the Goddess Lilith and mines comes from the family of Lucifer whom i am familiar to and i worship.

11. My last point i want to make, don't get this spirit hoping to "use it" i see her as a part of my life, like a lover or another person that is important to my daily interactions, i don't expect hand outs from her, i do tell her from time to time things i would like to see some change in (no demanding), is up to her how those situations should play out if she wants to help .

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

Where did you pick her up?

Legions at my command.
DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits
Zodiac:

Hi satanic,

can you let me know what his website ?

I love to have a look :D

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

You refer to her as a spirit, is it really a spirit (a deceased being) or a living entity?

I would recommend posting the link to this seller's store in the seller review section of the forum, so we can all have the opportunity to check them out.

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Personally I am just curious, because none of my entities or spirits (mostly entities) have any desire to kill or harm one another.

I have some extremely powerful demonic beings with me as strong or stronger than a hellborn commander that have given me many powerful gifts, but I also have others, including an angel who isn't very strong at all which doesn't matter, because she has a sense of humor that has me constantly rolling on the floor, she really cracks me up. I also have a lover from another life in another realm who transcended time and space to be with me, because she missed me so much. They are both absolutely priceless, and if something hurt one of them, or even threatened to, I would be livid, with that being said, I would feel pretty uncomfortable having something that strong around with murder on his or her mind whether I can control it or not.

Legions at my command.
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Not dissing it, she sounds great. Just my opinion on the matter.

Legions at my command.
Satanicview
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Well i can tell you all calmly that shes a living entity, not a spirit, sorry for causing confusion, i am still not used to the therms as i write my comments on here, so far everything has been great these are the spirits i own so far.
2x Gargoyles
1x Khodam queen
1x Psi-pire
1x Alya
1x satanic pure breed adamic demoness
1x Commander demoness
1x Apsara maiden

i am planning to add a vampire overlord, another psi-pire, neb dijin and probably a prairika or another deep dark demoness with elemental power to hack through witches and their static defenses.

Now where i got mines i cannot say, because apparently i am not allow to advertise him, now i didn't know and she revealed to me that the she had soul ties with me, that i have been resurrected at least 5 times and that i am the reincarnation of some foolish demonic king that attempted to get into the train wagon of creation ( my spirits still remain vague of this entity's name and it's up to debate really).

Shes very powerful, hes energy would bend the paper i would put on my lap when i am conducting the pendulum sessions, she also has a area of power in which all my spirits benefit from it and their presences are felt much more profoundly (as in the case to the succubus), so far what i've grasped of her is that she has about 657 legions of spirits available to call, she also owns 7 hell hounds lol.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Due to several unfortunate interactions regarding the seller whose name was originally in a post above (which is now archived), that seller is no longer permitted to be advertised on CH.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

^ Ahhhhh.. makes sense now.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Play nice now.

Return to “Black Arts”