neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi everyone!

Sorry for being gone so long ~ Everything seemed to happen at once.. I wanted to send an update! I'm an empath, and had a bit of a scare recently.. :( I was sitting across from a work colleague, when another came over and you could feel the tension. When I was younger I used to get overloaded with emotions on a daily basis. Take in their emotions, and feel them myself..

With these work colleagues their emotions hit me in the face. I went home and felt their emotions so strongly, I felt overloaded, and a great pressure in my mind..

The next day those bitter and angry emotions tried to come out.. I have since grounded myself (with my spirit family helping me! :hug: ) and feel myself once more!

I recently bought a hematite bracelet from CH..! I'm hoping it'll protect and keep me from feeling those negative emotions as strongly..!

Have any of you got a hematite bracelet??

Sorry again for being gone so long..! :hug:!!

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The bracelet will give you the help in being protected from those emotions and I would also suggest going out and finding a tree that you like if you got one around your place and sit under the tree and let those emotions flow from you to the tree, it will help you let go of them and the tree will help ground them for you!!!!

I am an empath as well, and so I know what it is like to become overloaded from others emotions and feelings!!!!! So I use a tree in my yard to help in letting those feelings go!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

This CH binding would probably be very useful to you:

TUNER :: PROTECTION & CONTROL FOR EMPATHS, PSYCHICS, & ALL WITH SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 208&page=1

It gives you shielding protection that you can set from 0 to 100 %

Ryce
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

starfire wrote:The bracelet will give you the help in being protected from those emotions and I would also suggest going out and finding a tree that you like if you got one around your place and sit under the tree and let those emotions flow from you to the tree, it will help you let go of them and the tree will help ground them for you!!!!

I am an empath as well, and so I know what it is like to become overloaded from others emotions and feelings!!!!! So I use a tree in my yard to help in letting those feelings go!!!!

starfire ::dragons::
^ I really like Starfire's suggestion.

Other people recommend buying spells, but there is nothing better than learning how to create a shield yourself (especially if you are a natural empath) to help you filter or completely block the emotions you are picking up. I, personally, have a hard time relying on spell cast items and like to figure things out and do things myself. I am glad that your spirits were there to help you ground and center yourself! That is so cool, and they can def. teach you a thing or two about shielding if you ask them, I would think.

I am not saying, dont try the spell. Go ahead and try it! But I think you will learn more and be more able if you, perhaps over time while working with the spelled item, learned how to create a barrier yourself. What is that old saying, give a man a fish and he will eat for a day but teach him how to fish and he can eat for a lifetime? IDK :P I such at lines like that haha

I wish you the best of luck!

"Living in the Ruins of a Palace within my Dreams" - Lorde

In Your Blood- Vampire, Elf, Dwarf
pathtosirius
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

I am an Empath too so I am able to understand how you feel with regards to the energy sensations that goes around. It becomes exceptionally hard especially when I am in crowded places (living in the city), and definitely more so during peak hours, when people are rushing home, you practically are able to feel and taste the energy they are giving off, and it affects you a lot!

For me I would also recommend Citrine, Black Tourmaline, Amethyst. I am sure there are other crystals that can greatly help too!
Grounding yourself just as starfire states would also help, it would be best to do that in the morning and also at night, before bed.

My spirit family too helps me, with protection, psychic protection among others too.

Hope that helps :)

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I agree the Tuner would probably be the most beneficial for you. If you have Empathic abilities then you will find this binding will help guide you through the necessary channels you need to create the right kind of atmosphere.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Agree on citrine and channeling out the other emotions. I have the hematite bracelet also and do find it an aid. Also, oddly the empath connection piece is helping me channel better so if I pick up on severe emotions I can kinda filter out easier where it used to wipe me out.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
dmartinezjr117
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Zarine wrote:Hi everyone!

Sorry for being gone so long ~ Everything seemed to happen at once.. I wanted to send an update! I'm an empath, and had a bit of a scare recently.. :( I was sitting across from a work colleague, when another came over and you could feel the tension. When I was younger I used to get overloaded with emotions on a daily basis. Take in their emotions, and feel them myself..

With these work colleagues their emotions hit me in the face. I went home and felt their emotions so strongly, I felt overloaded, and a great pressure in my mind..

The next day those bitter and angry emotions tried to come out.. I have since grounded myself (with my spirit family helping me! :hug: ) and feel myself once more!

I recently bought a hematite bracelet from CH..! I'm hoping it'll protect and keep me from feeling those negative emotions as strongly..!

Have any of you got a hematite bracelet??

Sorry again for being gone so long..! :hug:!!
Hey Zarine, as a fellow empath, I have been there and felt that too. If you have any questions about strengthening your emotional threshold (either to nullify or ignore) then I can help! When I use to walk into populated areas, I would get overwhelmed. Congested, pressure, nausea, vertigo. Now, I won't even notice unless I try to feel it. The magnitude doesn't change, just helps cancel it out when you don't need to be using it. Something like that can be very negative on your energy and start hurting you in the long run. Also, I have a lot of practices and philosophy to help rid of the negative energy quicker and safely without disrupting your own energy flow. If you're interested, pm me!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

How deviating is it being a empath with no shielding.I could be a empath judging the test book I have saying that the points for it are 9/10 but I tend to get angery then in a literal sense burn out of energy instead of getting sick though I seem to pick up emotions from fictional things as well and one time my dad was cutting tree lems I got uncomfortable with my toes and fingertips going num seeing in my minds eye the tool my dad was useing goin through them like he was cutting my toes and fingertips off instead of the trees branches.

Would this type of shielding benefit me even if my emotions might be drained already since their were times in the past I used to cry for long periods of time the longest being 5 hours because of a misclick that deleted a pome I made for my techer and didn't remember what I put afterwards.Now I'm barly able to shed a tear unless I'm deeply sadden in a way that doesn't ignite a wrathful flame.

Blessed be

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

I found a blog with an Interesting way to deal with being an empath.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Protection”