neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

y0ush4 wrote:i respect you all but being a Muslim my faith will not allow me to be agree with it anyways i will not go into the depth also not wanna hurt any sentiments

For the sake of agrument and being stick to the PARA topic

Every Letter of the quran is protected by 1 special Khodam some you already know it and that 1 Khodam are the kings and have unlimited entities and jinns working for them
Khodam cant be captured but you can have a friend type of relation with him to help you only in good works (this is what i know from my docent)

there is a special book written (Book of the Servents) about khodam who are the servents of every single albhabet of quran.. it full of rituals of khodam and with good arabic invocations and traslations But to perfome those you need to be on a very high spritual level even free from a negative thoughts

i can post the link for the book if someone need it

Respect for all i came here to learn i hope you all guide me to the right path and i will keep on asking help from the SUPREME

wbr
y0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay, I can respect that.

I have Khodam angels, 3 of them, who are keepers of the akashic records, so in that regard, they keep information about everything, including what has been written in religious text.

As a mater of fact, I had breakfast with my Khodam sitting across the table from me this morning, and she is not going anywhere... Ever, as she will be my companion through eternity.

Why don't you get a binding of one, develop your abilities and ask him or her yourself? They are quite powerful and pleasant to have around.

Legions at my command.
y0ush4
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

Maybe there is a difference what you And me calling or thinking the KHODAMs are i already said in my knowledge khodam can not be conjored or captured but can have relationship to employ a third party entity or jinns who works under khodam

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

There's always going to be differences in what people consider to be true when it comes to meta, and there can be a variety of reasons as to why that is.
For better or worse though, what you believe generally tends to shape your reality. So if you think it's true, then it is, as far as your world goes.

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

y0ush4 wrote:Maybe there is a difference what you And me calling or thinking the KHODAMs are i already said in my knowledge khodam can not be conjored or captured but can have relationship to employ a third party entity or jinns who works under khodam

Pst~! There is no difference! Khodam Angels are the keepers of the Akashic Records, which is basically everything there ever was and everything there will ever be, and they CAN be conjured, and they DO seek human companions.

Also, Djinn don't work for Khodam Angels. There are some that have access to the records I am sure, but Khodams don't rule over tribes of djinn. Where did you get that?

Legions at my command.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Having been around the arc angels and being taught by them since I can remember, this is what they have told me. Also, please note, that I have even conversed with Azaziel, who has fallen out of grace.

Each of the five angels that I have been taught by acknowledge Yahweh. He has been called by many names. This includes Allah. So, you can see, Islam Judaism and Christianity all worship the same creator, just using different names for him. The angels, even the fallen ones, follow Yahweh.

As for the original poster's question: Is Islam the only proper religion? No, that is not true. Each religion has its basis in fact. Each one says the same basic thing. You should worship one god, and that is Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, whatever you are taught to call him. They are one and the same. This is coming straight from the angels, so you know that it is from the most reliable source. Now, for the claim that Gabriel only appears before one religion: That is also not true. He appears where ever he is told and to whomever he is told to appear. He appeared before the three wise men when Jesus was born and had a choir of angels with him singing Jesus' praises (Gabriel's words, not mine). With that knowledge from the angles, how can any one religion be the only correct religion?

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

y0ush4 wrote:i respect you all but being a Muslim my faith will not allow me to be agree with it anyways i will not go into the depth also not wanna hurt any sentiments

Every Letter of the quran is protected by 1 special Khodam some you already know it and that 1 Khodam are the kings and have unlimited entities and jinns working for them
Khodam cant be captured but you can have a friend type of relation with him to help you only in good works (this is what i know from my docent)

there is a special book written (Book of the Servents) about khodam who are the servents of every single albhabet of quran.. it full of rituals of khodam and with good arabic invocations and traslations But to perfome those you need to be on a very high spritual level even free from a negative thoughts

Respect for all i came here to learn i hope you all guide me to the right path and i will keep on asking help from the SUPREME

wbr
y0

Being of Christian faith, my religion says not to be fooled by other religions. However, once you know the arc angels as I do, you soon realize that religion has no basis in faith. Yahweh/Allah/Jehovah are one and the same. The messages in each of their holy books are the same.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:

wbr
y0

Being of Christian faith, my religion says not to be fooled by other religions. However, once you know the arc angels as I do, you soon realize that religion has no basis in faith. Yahweh/Allah/Jehovah are one and the same. The messages in each of their holy books are the same.
Don't forget to mention that they will appear for whoever calls them (properly) you don't have to be chosen or special. All that's required is enough motivation. A binding helps with connecting, but is not required.

Legions at my command.
tiamax
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Wow. Thank you all for taking the time to respond..

It's interesting to see what everyone had to say.. I personally don't believe that the quran wasnt man made (don't bite my head off like my husband does lol) this is my personal belief, my husband has said that it can't be re-written or misinterpreted but guess what people do and if it was so perfect there would be no such things as Muslim terrorists (oh yeah, I'm going there) if they follow something that cannot be rewritten or misinterpreted.. Just like any "holy book" people will misinterpret it and alter it to their own personal information and their own personal needs and wants.

This is why I ask and I'm glad I got responses from people who can communicate with angels or spirits as I can't which is why I was curious to ask about how they would respond to religion..

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

tiamax wrote:Wow. Thank you all for taking the time to respond..

It's interesting to see what everyone had to say.. I personally don't believe that the quran wasnt man made (don't bite my head off like my husband does lol) this is my personal belief, my husband has said that it can't be re-written or misinterpreted but guess what people do and if it was so perfect there would be no such things as Muslim terrorists (oh yeah, I'm going there) if they follow something that cannot be rewritten or misinterpreted.. Just like any "holy book" people will misinterpret it and alter it to their own personal information and their own personal needs and wants.

This is why I ask and I'm glad I got responses from people who can communicate with angels or spirits as I can't which is why I was curious to ask about how they would respond to religion..
Whether it has been rewritten or not, through the perception of those who follow it, it has completely changed from what it was meant to be.. This letter from Muhammed, which orders absolute tolerence of all is absolute proof in how much Islam has been distorted from what it was meant to be.

This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.
Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them.
Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.
No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.
Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight.
The Muslims are to fight for them.
If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.
Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.
No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/charter1.html

Legions at my command.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

I disagree your husband's opinion that Islam is THE religion to be followed. As of the world, the universe was built to have trillions of decisions. And if that was the case, religion itself split to many that we can't imagine. So, it was split so it can make the people live their own lives and learn from each other. Also, religions may look like man made but they were made with a reason and a destiny. If anyone can speak to either God, Jesus, Archangels, etc. I bet they would say "it doesn't matter, believe on what you believe." If the world was made with one decision, then there would only be one food, one music genre, one religion, etc. and that makes the world equal in the outside, but a big fool in the inside. But the world today is a complicated nature in the outside, but a balanced world in the inside. So, is it bad for the world to be balanced with trillions of decisions that we don't know the true answer, the true religion, or the true life? NO, its just perfect that way.

Thats my opinion. I'm just 16 years old and my religion is Catholic and I do not know what Islam believes on but I respect them and your husband's opinion. Also, I do not keep any spirits, yet. I'm just a wandering stranger looking forward to spirit keeping after college.

"The world is like a never-ending Enigma code that can't be solved. If solved, the world is dead. I rather live with its unsolved mysteries because its beauty to us is forever unexplainable."

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).

Return to “Angels”