tiamax
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Now I'm not a religious person. I have posted on here before about my husband's rather strong closed minded opinion on the supernatural side and how he doesn't belief we as humans should interact or even get involved with spirits and entities..

Anywho, we got into a discussion about his religion (Islam) and my former religion (Roman Catholic) he said that Islam was the right and only religion that should be followed and that the angels themselves would only acknowledge Islam as the proper religion etc.. And I just thought to myself, if I could speak to the archangel what would they say? Would they agree that Islam was meant to be the religion we were meant to follow? After all Muslims claim that the quran was sent from heaven via angel Gabriel.. Does anyone here communicate or has asked this question to angels in regards to religion??

I don't want to start a commotion here at all, please respond with an open mind. I'm just really interested in what the response would be coming straight from such a being..

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Religion is man made. It is used for a means to control the masses.

When I had angels, they followed Yahweh himself (which is what ALL religions ultimately look to) not any one religion specifically. There is no religion that everyone should follow, it is totally up to the individual and what they believe, and no religion is above another.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Amore
neophyte
neophyte

I work with Archangel Gabriel but the answer I’m going to give you is based on personal experience and is not the full picture:

The short answer to your question is no – there is no “one” religion we are meant to follow.

The vast streams of consciousness that we call Archangels (which includes Gabriel) are incredibly complex…On a linear timescale, these Angels precede religion and they will also exist after religion is no longer a force on the physical realm. Angels reach Beyond religion. From my experience, they are not concerned with your religious background – I find that Angels will respond to genuine asking.

It is true that religion has given some Angelic beings a standing and focused attention. As for whether or not Archangel Gabriel communicated messages from “heaven” to Earth, the short answer is yes, but the longer answer is that quite often, messages from other dimensional realities are mixed with the beliefs of human culture – and this is when issues with exclusion and division arise (between religions).

So…what IS Archangel Gabriel? I once asked AA Gabriel whether the Gabriel being talked about by someone who had written a book on Angels was the same Gabriel that I had “bound” to a quartz orb in my possession – and the answer I received was, “is the water in a stream the same as the water from the ocean?” What I understand is that Archangels have many different facets, but those facets will always be extensions of an underlying consciousness or energetic vibration (or “texture”). And these different facets, or “aspects” of the Angel, will communicate to religious groups, open spiritual groups, or even just individuals who do not associate with any group, and each “group” will have a different experience with the Angel, although there may be similar trends. It is my view that human consciousness and our beliefs contribute to the evolving energy of an Archangel, just as the Archangel contributes to the evolution of human consciousness (it is circular). We change each other…

<3

A little road not made of man,
Enabled of the eye,
Accessible to thill of bee,
Or cart of butterfly.

If town it have, beyond itself,
'Tis that I cannot say;
I only sigh,--no vehicle
Bears me along that way. ~Dickinson
desertofblackdark
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: desertofblackdark
Zodiac:

i have both talked and thought on this from the very early age,and after a bit of talking with spirits concluded - forget about religions altogether. Religion is, wether it was its original purpose or not, an ideological instrument of control,and monoteists had really given us the violent demonstration of power,not god(s) good will. The ruth cannot be preached,only lies need spreading.
it is known to us that even spirits and entites can adopt a religion,we are aware of huge number of muslim jinns and angels hanging around in churches and cathedrals, which suggests that many of them simply dont posses knowledge of any god or religion to be the true one, and just like us, they simply choose one they see fit. I don't know about angels, but some dragons,as i understood it,seem to have they somewhat religius system of dragon gods but it seems more like payng respect to elements, legendary dragons and stuff and it lacks ideology to be called religion. My jinn is a follower of egyptian immortals but is philosophical because of his own nature and not the religion and has no opinion on monotheism. And my 3rd spirit agrees wigh me on many terms considering monoteisistic religions as simply useless on any spiritual matter since they posess no spiritual knowledge and answer with theological philosophy only. I'd ask angels but i don't know if i can trust them at all,especially the unbounds and i think don't really like angels to begin with. 1tk
to put it in few words - you probably wont get true answer to that question,not ever,since spirits are just as confused as we are. You can try divination for answer or something like that. i got it,through half trance state i get into sometimes, that there is some sort of creator of universe but he is not one of our "god(s)" and that our monoteistic "god(s)" is purely imagined one since crator does not interfeere with indiviuals and their lives - instead, we were given intelligence and free will. You might get a different answer.
In the end,religion doesnt even matter as long as you are a good person but smart in that too. Good luck in your path 1ht
also - written word is sacred only to fools.Bible is finalised and written by Romans, oher books by gods-know-who so you cant go with that. Imagine if someone just took 50 shades of gray and said - this is the book of truth we gunna live by this starting now!- that is how silly that is 2wk Times and people change,what was good enough to be truth few years ago, now is not even close to be enough!

For the end will advise- be very,very wise, truth is far from dear lies, so open up your eyes <3 <3 <3 1rd 1tu

Never cruel or cowardly. Never give up. Never give in
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

Every angel that I have experienced (and some demons and djinn too) say that religion is a manmade invention and that they are followers of Yahweh, although I understand that there are djinn who are muslim, the angels don't call him by the name Allah, which doesn't necessarily mean that that name isn't part of the same. Truthfully I have never looked into that, because, well, it is a subject that I know to be completely incorrect, so I don't really care.

I know many muslims, and they are so smug about how true everything about their religion is, but they are just as wrong as others, and in many regards much more ridicules. Although Gabriel will tell you that he did deliver a message to Mohammed, he will also tell you that the Koran as well as other religious text have been rewritten, changed and is for the most part, been invented by man.

You would be surprised as to how many of those 'conflicting' and 'impossible' bible stories seem to have actually happened though.

I am sure that there are realms where everything in these religious text have happened exactly the way they they were written, but I am not able to travel to those places to see (yet.)

Legions at my command.
y0ush4
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

@Phantom

disagree with your gabriel Koran will never ever changed and can not be changed or can not be rewritten with any minor change
as Allah preserving the Quraan himself

Moreover You can check the Quran of Caliph Uthman (the 3rd Calipha after Prophet Mohammad PBUH), the Quran he ordered to be written is available at 5 major Islamic cities museums. Get any of these copies from and compare its all same always

wbr
y0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

y0ush4,

You can disagree with whatever you want. But Gabriel, as well as Uriel has told me that directly. You can't come on here, then start preaching about what religious text. As desertofblackart said, "written word is sacred only to fools."

Do do realize that there are people on here who can actually have conversations with Yehweh, and whatever other god they wish to converse with right?

The Koran, as well as every other religious text, including the old and new testaments were written by men, and then rewritten again for more control and are only based on truth. They are just as much books of pseudo spirituality as "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," is.

desertofblackdark,

You might want to consider speaking to one of the archangels (if you have the ability.) They are full of surprisingly grounded knowledge, and no where near as judging as religion makes them out to be.

Legions at my command.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Keep in mind that there are people from various religious backgrounds on this site, please try to remain respectful towards their beliefs regardless of what your opinions and experiences on the matter may be.

y0ush4
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0

i respect you all but being a Muslim my faith will not allow me to be agree with it anyways i will not go into the depth also not wanna hurt any sentiments

For the sake of agrument and being stick to the PARA topic

Every Letter of the quran is protected by 1 special Khodam some you already know it and that 1 Khodam are the kings and have unlimited entities and jinns working for them
Khodam cant be captured but you can have a friend type of relation with him to help you only in good works (this is what i know from my docent)

there is a special book written (Book of the Servents) about khodam who are the servents of every single albhabet of quran.. it full of rituals of khodam and with good arabic invocations and traslations But to perfome those you need to be on a very high spritual level even free from a negative thoughts

i can post the link for the book if someone need it

Respect for all i came here to learn i hope you all guide me to the right path and i will keep on asking help from the SUPREME

wbr
y0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I will take the power of knowing over the fallacy of blind faith and only believing in something any day.

Otherwise noted. I will be more sensitive towards people's beliefs.

Legions at my command.

Return to “Angels”