You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

I wanted to know more about this entity named the "Archon" most planetary magicians would often tell me that the job of these angelic beings is to keep people from approaching the spiritual path and that if you went ( out of the line) they would hunt you and scare you to go back to one of the main religions of spiritual enslavement, my question is, are these nothing but myth? or there's some truth to it?, apparently Archons appear in lucid extended dreams to the person as a tall individual with a suit and a hard to focus face, some people that have crushed or cut an Archon open during the dream have mentioned it looks like a they have their own galaxy or space matter in them.

To me i find it interesting and i wanted to know what other people that follow a spiritual path ( whichever that may be) that have raised their vibrations enough to attract this sort of entity have to say about this.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've never had experiences with this kind of thing. But the name rings a bell. I'm pretty sure there was a user who linked to an article which mentioned archons in them. It was someone who had a conversation with an alleged djinn. It was very interesting but when i tried searching for the article and i even searched through the user who created it's entire post history, it looks like it's been deleted from the forum for some reason. Quite strange.
Fortunately i saved the article on my computer.
http://www.sharedwisdom.com/article/enc ... enie-egypt
It's quite an interesting article regardless of how much you read into it. I haven't re-read it but i'm sure i remember something about archons and it mentions other things aswell.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Thank you for posting that article, WhimsicalSage! I remember reading that when I was new here and I have been trying to find it again.

Satanicview
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

So the whole theory of the human mind parasites is true, at least the bible got the therm right, but not the name when it says that "satan" wants to be the ruler of your mind, they are playing a double sided game apparently(pretending to be the good while serving us spiritual damnation), it would be hard to not believe that the ones that introduced the teachings of yaweh didn't know anything about this, they are hard culprits in my understanding. I thank you for sharing that post, but there was nothing in it i didn't know about already, my understanding of how everything operates is almost spot on to what the article had constructed on your link, now i recently learned of the Archons by watching the youtube channel called Uncle Bearheart, Hes planetary mage that has done goetia, hes passionate about humanity and it's spiritual potential as i am, i met several friends that follow sorta the same line and him and confirmed to me everything this man is saying on the videos, the void or space can be a very scary place lol, because Archons are just the tip of the ice berg when i was explained how many different alien like entities do the same work.

silversirian
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

It's the good cop bad cop routine. Be skeptical of everyone including the ones that pretend to be your friend. Play the game until you figure out how to leave the game.

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

That article was a verrrrrry interesting read. Thank you for posting it, WhimsicalSage!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thanks so much for that article, WhimsicalSage! It confirmed a lot of what I have believed in for the past few months (and for some things, longer). Although, I'm not sure what to think about the "only Humans are creators" thing. I'm actually a Pantheist, which goes along with that "Sophia" concept quite a bit (I would say it's the same thing). I believe in that "emanation" idea. In my opinion, everything is a manifestation of the Divine and is One. So, I don't see why Djinn and other Beings cannot create, because if we're all one, we all should have that ability. But that's just my own opinion. It does bring up a really good question though...if Humans are creators and we can create anything that we want, can we impart the ability to create to Djinn and other Beings, if they do not have the ability already?

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
beezy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac: