sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:Likes2Read gets it very well, but for one thing, best illustrated by a true event in the past

1640s ad _ London - everyone was competing with everyone else, and prices went sky high, there was no order, all hll broke loose, and so a group of Londoners came up with the idea of a Corn Guild, and the mother of a distant cousin wrote a book about it 30 some odd years ago. - They created what was called The Corn Guild - helping each seller, grower, and transporter, and maintaining basic values for delivery and prices. Basically they created LARGE LINKAGES....and all worked well for a couple of centuries.

We don't need nor can afford One Large Umbrella - this is open to imbalances in control, both within each seller's "realm" and across the board. We need linkages in a number of different ways - basically good across the board communications, and working "broad areas".

The castle & cottage system only works at the beginning of things - the enlarged community with a sense of things - not necessarily the same - not necessarily different and with good will works - Lets call it ADVANCED LINKAGE.WITH INTUITIVE ARRANGEMENT.

Again please not I will answer no questions but will comment if I think it would be helpful.I am in touch with others who are working on this, but I will not make any comments on this until it is reasonable for me to do so.

In Friendship
Caiyros Arlen
You raise a good point. The meta community is so varied, one large umbrella might be an impossibility. That's especially true since there are some segments of the meta world that want nothing to do with some other segments. For example, some meta groups on Facebook welcome ads from sellers, EXCEPT they forbid ads for "spirits trapped in jewelry" on pain of banning. Then there's the whole "To BA or not to BA" debate. Some people avoid it like the plague, others pursue it. And I'm sure there are other examples of meta factions whose philosophy is incompatible with one or more other meta factions, meaning that they might reject any umbrella that has "THOSE people" sheltering under it.

But what we do need, and I believe this sincerely, is one or more outlets that are run BY meta people, FOR meta people. That way, meta vendors and customers can't have the rug yanked out from under us again, with or without advance warning, by an eBay, an Etsy, etc. I think the customers will follow the vendors to these meta-oriented outlets, once these sites are organized. They found us on eBay, they found us on Etsy, they're finding us on Bonanza (but there's no guarantee that Bonanza won't pull the plug on meta someday), and they'd find us in a meta-only market site once it gets set up.

BOTP already exists, and the seller chatter on FB suggests that there's at least one more meta site that's under construction, along with the work-in-progress that Caiyros is mentioning. I think this is exactly what the online meta community needs in order to thrive -- a stable home where we know we won't be unceremoniously getting the boot simply for who we are or what we do.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

And the latest from Etsy... I just got the attached message from them a few minutes ago.
We’re writing to let you know that the subcategories of Religious Services and Readings and Spells, Rituals and Readings have been removed. We’ve updated our categories to be consistent with a recent policy clarification in order to prevent any confusion. When listing, you will see that there is no longer an option to list in the subcategories of Spells or Religious Services and Readings under Home and Living > Spirituality & Religion. This places your items in the main category of Home and Living > Spirituality & Religion.

We did our best to move your items into the best category. If you wish to list in another category, be sure to base the category on what your item is, rather than what it is used for. For instance, if you sell handmade candles for spiritual use, buyers are likely to look for them in Home and Living > Spirituality & Religion> Religious Candles & Incense.

To explore your options for listing your items, review our searchable category list: www.etsy.com/help/categories/seller

We recently clarified our policies on spell-related items and removed the categories of Religious Services and Readings and Spells, Rituals and Readings. But we have not banned all metaphysical items, nor are we considering doing so. You may continue to sell astrological charts, tarot readings and other tangible objects, as long as you are not claiming that the objects will affect a physical change or other outcome, such as weight loss, love or revenge.

Read more about Etsy’s policies related to services here: www.etsy.com/help/article/4524

Please know that there is still a place on Etsy for your items. We at Etsy, like you, strongly believe in freedom of thought, expression and religion. That means all religions.

If you have other questions, please feel free to reach out to us here: www.etsy.com/help/contact

Thank you for being a valued member of our community!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

It will be a mess within 2 weeks....The religious crazies are next.

One thing that any seller should have is basically a business Paypal account and then there are more opitions. I have worked out a system, but am not yet ready to unveil it. Probably in 2-4 weeks, my team and I I shall do so
CA

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

It will be a mess within 2 weeks....The religious crazies are next.

One thing that any seller should have is basically a business Paypal account and then there are more opitions. I have worked out a system, but am not yet ready to unveil it. Probably in 2-4 weeks, my team and I I shall do so
CA

Occult Metaphysical
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Basically, "out there" in "eBay copy land" deserves your mistrust. I second the motion. Esty and the rest are obviosly trying to get the "Big Fish" such as say American Car Manufacturers, etc, and to do it, they will throw under the bus, anything that stops or clouds their frenetic dreams of wealth.
CA

Occult Metaphysical
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thanks for posting that information Likes.

I have to admit though i barely watched that video because i'd pretty much got all that information i needed by that time and it didn't seem like i'd get anything interesting from what they were talking about.

I found that article about that one lady who bought the sex spell interesting. It was interesting learning about her thoughts on it. I can't really criticise anything she said as she was just giving her impressions of what she was experiencing. The only thing i'd say is that she used recent films as a kind of guideline for what she was experiencing, towards the end, which isn't going to give you an accurate impression about why and how you're experiencing these things.

I also found it interesting that they changed their policies on spells literally overnight. They obviously decided that their previous policy wasn't good enough so they decided to just get rid of them all.

I'm not sure whether i'd consider my spirits intangible tbh. Are they really? I suppose qualities such as companionship are intangible but they'd probably just consider it entirely intangible because they don't believe in it. Most people have a sceptical mind to this sort of thing. I did see some comments from some reasonable people saying that they should allow these things because they are not harming anyone and consenting adults can decide these things for themselves.

I think i agree with what Caiyros and Likes talked about with linkages within the community.
We don't need nor can afford One Large Umbrella - this is open to imbalances in control, both within each seller's "realm" and across the board. We need linkages in a number of different ways - basically good across the board communications, and working "broad areas".

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Also, every person needs to have a good understanding of "Business" either before they start their business (that is best) or anytime after that. There is an organization that gives free teaching and advice - such businesses as SCORE and the Small Businessmen's Association, can give free advice, unless the US Goiv has raped it.Its not that difficult to become an expert in what you like to do, BUT it does take time and many people are totally impatient and that screws them up.

Also Adult Night Schools offer a lot of this, but it is not free.

Cairos

Occult Metaphysical
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Come to think of it, i now think it was a bit unfair to try to get other accounts banned as well. I know that etsy WAS descriminating by allowing religious items of things that were considered more mainstream but nothing that was considered "controversial" or less mainstream. But i think it was a bit unfair now that this meant that other peoples accounts had to be banned as well. It's kind of like just throwing other people under the bus as well. If that phrase makes sense.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:Come to think of it, i now think it was a bit unfair to try to get other accounts banned as well. I know that etsy WAS descriminating by allowing religious items of things that were considered more mainstream but nothing that was considered "controversial" or less mainstream. But i think it was a bit unfair now that this meant that other peoples accounts had to be banned as well. It's kind of like just throwing other people under the bus as well. If that phrase makes sense.

Occult Metaphysical
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Actually, that is not quite right. Also banned from eBay and others are Roman Catholic religious items called 1st class relics. This is a small piece of bone and or hair and or dried skin of a Saint sealed into a smal reliquary or folded into paper or parchment and sealed with a Vatican seal or a local church seal.

A lot of these came to market a number of years ago, and they were amazing, and I believe are quite real. I wound up buying about 30 of them as any and all relics were selling like "hotcakes" (sorry for the joke). And now that's gone for the time being. I mean there is a lot a difference between an 800 year shaved piece of bone and a corpse.

But then there is another problem. There are "market killers" out there that do just that so to "refocus" "buyers" to other areas of sale.

People should get used to the fact that the United States practicises "legal Crime' & unethical behaviour....I mean look how certain groups have hidden all the problems of global warming by blitzing false info all over the place and that confusion then spreads into people wanting "simple answers of "don't worry" so as to maintain control of all markets.

Caiyros Arlen

Occult Metaphysical

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”