venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm not sure what the first part of what you say is referring to in regards to what i said. I think what you mean is that ebay was banning religious items as well as other things which contradicts what i said about etsy not banning those items. Ofcourse you're right probably, but i was talking about etsy, not ebay.
Caiyros Arlen wrote:People should get used to the fact that the United States practicises "legal Crime' & unethical behaviour....I mean look how certain groups have hidden all the problems of global warming by blitzing false info all over the place and that confusion then spreads into people wanting "simple answers of "don't worry" so as to maintain control of all markets.
This is 100% true and i entirely agree with this. I like that term, "legal crime". That is practised a lot, here in the UK as well. Sometimes it's just bad decision making on the part of certain people, often in the face of a crisis. Other times it's decisions motivated by greed, etc.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:I'm not sure what the first part of what you say is referring to in regards to what i said. I think what you mean is that ebay was banning religious items as well as other things which contradicts what i said about etsy not banning those items. Ofcourse you're right probably, but i was talking about etsy, not ebay.
Caiyros Arlen wrote:People should get used to the fact that the United States practicises "legal Crime' & unethical behaviour....I mean look how certain groups have hidden all the problems of global warming by blitzing false info all over the place and that confusion then spreads into people wanting "simple answers of "don't worry" so as to maintain control of all markets.
This is 100% true and i entirely agree with this. I like that term, "legal crime". That is practised a lot, here in the UK as well. Sometimes it's just bad decision making on the part of certain people, often in the face of a crisis. Other times it's decisions motivated by greed, etc.
Let me clarify. What I was saying is that these groups are not just pounding down on the Occult-Metaphysical Market and certain forms of handmade products - what they are trying to do is create an undeclared war on all small sellers, except for a very few just to look good, so they can open the door to major sales from large companies, basically following Amazon (I detest Amazon). Because they see high ticket items bringing in more cash, and they don't have to work with files and all kinds of C---,.

What is needed what the Garment market started to do at the period somewhere around 1900. We have our own venues - buyers and sellers compatable with one another and so on, and thats what some of us are working on. I am one of them, and the list is growing,by the end of this year, I believe it will be very visible. We need to support one another completely. Why and How? That's for later. First we have to know the enemy aspects out there and we have to understand strategy....and military strategy (no warfare) but military strategy can be used peacefully by learning the patterns of takeover people, spoillers people, destroy competitors people, and so on.

Some people may think I am a bit paranoid, but I have been in theclassical music world, rock n' roll world, the garment and fashion world, the publishing world, and the Mad Ave World, the beginning of "the computer world", & the Bio-Pharma World - all of them bigtime.

And others who have been in any of these worlds, the majority would agree with what I have said.

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:
WhimsicalSage wrote:I'm not sure what the first part of what you say is referring to in regards to what i said. I think what you mean is that ebay was banning religious items as well as other things which contradicts what i said about etsy not banning those items. Ofcourse you're right probably, but i was talking about etsy, not ebay.
Let me clarify. What I was saying is that these groups are not just pounding down on the Occult-Metaphysical Market and certain forms of handmade products - what they are trying to do is create an undeclared war on all small sellers, except for a very few just to look good, so they can open the door to major sales from large companies, basically following Amazon (I detest Amazon). Because they see high ticket items bringing in more cash, and they don't have to work with files and all kinds of C---,.

What is needed what the Garment market started to do at the period somewhere around 1900. We have our own venues - buyers and sellers compatable with one another and so on, and thats what some of us are working on. I am one of them, and the list is growing,by the end of this year, I believe it will be very visible. We need to support one another completely. Why and How? That's for later. First we have to know the enemy aspects out there and we have to understand strategy....and military strategy (no warfare) but military strategy can be used peacefully by learning the patterns of takeover people, spoillers people, destroy competitors people, and so on.

Some people may think I am a bit paranoid, but I have been in theclassical music world, rock n' roll world, the garment and fashion world, the publishing world, and the Mad Ave World, the beginning of "the computer world", & the Bio-Pharma World - all of them bigtime.

And others who have been in any of these worlds, the majority would agree with what I have said.

Caiyros Arlen
I worked as a programmer/analyst for a bank for 15 years. I can vouch for it. We were forever working on converting files and migrating data from newly-purchased small banks so that it would conform to the data files that belonged to the parent bank. My friends and I used to joke that someday, there's only going to be ONE giant super-megabank.

Even the Etsy situation smacks of appeasing shareholders and keeping stock prices from dropping. Before they went public, they were more than happy to have meta sales going on, and rake in the fees. They even created a special category for Spells and Rituals (which they just emailed some sellers yesterday, including me, to announce that the category is about to be discontinued). Clearly they were more than happy to rake in the fees for people selling spells. Then they got involved with going public, and all of a sudden, they decided to take a more mainstream tack and shed anything that might make them look bad with Corporate America. They kicked meta to the curb pretty quickly after that.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Bellia
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Baby spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Caiyros Arlen wrote:Actually, that is not quite right. Also banned from eBay and others are Roman Catholic religious items called 1st class relics. This is a small piece of bone and or hair and or dried skin of a Saint sealed into a smal reliquary or folded into paper or parchment and sealed with a Vatican seal or a local church seal.

A lot of these came to market a number of years ago, and they were amazing, and I believe are quite real. I wound up buying about 30 of them as any and all relics were selling like "hotcakes" (sorry for the joke). And now that's gone for the time being. I mean there is a lot a difference between an 800 year shaved piece of bone and a corpse.

But then there is another problem. There are "market killers" out there that do just that so to "refocus" "buyers" to other areas of sale.

People should get used to the fact that the United States practicises "legal Crime' & unethical behaviour....I mean look how certain groups have hidden all the problems of global warming by blitzing false info all over the place and that confusion then spreads into people wanting "simple answers of "don't worry" so as to maintain control of all markets.

Caiyros Arlen
In that case Im pretty certain that Catholic complaints have banned those sales. First and second class relics are supposed to be forbidden to sell. The only "approved" relics for sale are third hand relics which are simply touched to a first hand or second hand relic. The approved method of obtaining a first or second hand relic was either to be gifted or request one with a letter of from your Bishop and there would be no charge, though a donation to the church was appreciated. Although I hear there are many in curculation and they are not rare. Because of these sales and desecration they have tightened the rules, making obtaining one through approved means much harder. However the church does not agree with the sale of these items in general.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Your partially right. I do believe that 2nd Class relics can be sold, because Catholic Book stores do so, especially with Our LAdy of Lourdes (pieces of her dress, hair, etc) However 1st & 2nd class relics were "given away" to those who made "donations" to the RCC to be disbributed to charitable causes. The Buddhists have done the same thing, but quite often are left alone as they don't understand the Thai, Tibetan, Japanese, & Chinese language - so they sell in English using their own terms, retsel (retsil, etc.), also on special occasionas that give to certain people had made pills that quite often are made of a number of herbs, ground up dried flesh and/or feces that can go back to 1200 AD of famous Buddhist Saints. Having taken these, I can state, it releases amazing powers, and if you drink some red wine such as Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon, its basically ok. I have done this and can say it immediately reacts to mental expansion, and physical curing. But you see Asia has code words and "The West" just hasn't learned that, given, the West's use of code words is generally childish....

Why all this talk on this right now?

Answer: In the OM (Occult Metaphysical field of giving and selling) we all need to make ourselves or others aware That WE are a culture just like the Tibetans and many other groups, and to survive within a bigger and better venue, we can no longer majorly deal with markets that are are either neutrally negative or worse, completely negative to the WHOLE MARKET that we are talking about.

We can do very little to protect the O-M Market, if we only have a very few that understands well - the nature and schematics of business.

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Zelda wrote:Etsy has changed a lot of things since going public. They only care about the price of their stock. They changed the policy so that cheap, made by child slave labor, goods from China can now be classified as handmade. People who make real hand crafted goods can't compete. Etsy has become noting more than a bad joke. 1td

Actually they are currently in a class action lawsuit for allowing counterfeit items to be posted as originals. I think they found just 5% of items were counterfeit or had copyright infringements therefor lawyers are trying to say they are misleading investors. Whether it's true or not, once you go public you're going to be victims to all kinds of sharks who want a piece of action. I noticed a lot of sellers used images of models which are probably all copyrighted. I recalled one upon a time someone sued a bakery creating Disney character cakes because you can't use any image or characters to make a profit without paying the company.

So it's not like they wanted to be the cool kid in wall street. It's because the law forces them to do so or else pay millions. They probably didn't think it was a big deal until smacked with a lawsuit.

Most of the time the company takes the hit. They could go after the sellers, recover costs, but often times it's not worth it.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
AngelicPride
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae

I've been talking to MoonSpiritBoutique on Etsy, and she says that the ban has been lifted since the new guidelines were made available at the end of July. If you look through the list of banned items, or really anywhere in the rulebook... There is no mention of metaphysical items any more. She's still up on Etsy, and she says she talked to Etsy admins about the status of her shop, and they have told her that she is fine. I'm not sure if this means she's doing something right, or if Etsy legitimately is rethinking this whole ban... But it's worth it to say something here, in case anyone else has noticed.

marshandrias
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 68
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tough choice, IDK
My magical/paranormal name...: Mae Moonshadow
Zodiac:

I read the new Etsy guidelines and I also did not see any ban on metaphysical occult items so I was wondering if the ban was still in place. Some of my favorite meta sellers are still up. I'm not a seller (I'm an overspending buyer) and I would love to be able to find my fave sellers again.

We are who we choose to be. Fate, Destiny, the Gods, the Ancestors... they can put a path before us. We still have to choose to walk it.
AngelicPride
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae

Marshandrias@

I've seen the sellers slowly migrate back to Etsy since the new rulebook was made, though some might stay off in fear of Etsy bringing the metaphysical rule back up.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I also saw them use the word magic in their headlines.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”