General Dark Arts Questions.

Resources and links to information on Dark Arts creatures.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yes, you're right, you just address them as "Volkh".

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Silver
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aside from the fact that Cerberus possesses three heads, what is the main difference between it and a Hellhound?

Lately, on and off, I've been entertaining the idea of getting a Hellhound, though I imagine a Cerberus could also prove interesting. I'm guessing that the Cerberus is like the Fenrir with regards to being EXTREMELY focused on duty while some Hellhounds may actually be up for cuddling/crawling into bed with you if you'll permit it?

Also, I've been wondering about the Drow for awhile, despite having read the Encyclopedia entry. I am aware of how they are portrayed in Dungeons and Dragons, but are they actually anything like that at all(even with regards to the whole coming from a matriarchal society bit)? What are they like as a sort of general rule?

Sorry for so many questions. ^^;

Tzigane Wytch
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Greetings All :wave: , I just purchase a Manananggal; vampyre witch from CH. Would anyone have any info about this spirit, as I don't know much, many blessings,
Tzigane Wytch

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

sorry new here was just wondering if i NEED to have a charging box for my spirits right off the bat or can it wait till i get my tax money (recently unemployed)? i have two spirits.
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

so last night my caladrius wanted me to get a vamp (he even gave me the vamp's name), so i asked my incubus if that would be ok (he said no), today the incubus changed his mind and thinks that i should get a vamp. can spirits request other spirits to live with someone? i don't want to become a party station i just wanted the three spirits that had called me. i haven't had a feeling that i should get a vamp. confused.

Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

You don't NEED a Charging Box.

Reference articles:

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ngbox.html
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ngbox.html

You can always opt to leave your vessels in the sunlight or moonlight for natural, charging energies or use a charging energy spell!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

i just had to share this, it was my 3rd day with my incubus and my first night with my ww i woke up from a really bad dream (zombies were attacking) to a loud thundercrack and i was scared (which normally i love lightening storms) the next thing i know is that i can't move my arms or my feet, then a voice in my head told me not to worry about it that they had me and to go back to sleep. i asked them where they were and they explained that two of them were holding me and that the ww was laying across my feet. i woke up later happy and of course thanked them. sorry just had to share that with everyone :D

raf90
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
Zodiac:

Today is werewolves days, so this day I put a little offering to my werewolf. Normally, I have beef but not today. I have put offering meat, would he like it?
I know other people put fish for offering, but I am not completely sure about it... :think:

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

Kraken question
1(why no naming and will they get angry if i call one Mr or Ms Kraken or K?)

Up to how many heads can a Balaur have (also do we have any more info on them i cant find anything more than a story that in roman ages they held princess captives (or something like that )

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

The Kraken is not named because there is only one Kraken, and you may simply refer to it as Kraken (or Great Kraken, for respect) I don't know about Balaurs.

Question: It says that Succubi and Incubi can fall in love with their keepers. Is this true of Nymphos? What about any other spirits?

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey

Return to “Dark Arts Information”