Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

I was looking through Angels on the encyclopedia and was looking at Seraphim, so I clicked on the link to see listings on the online store and got this:

Sorry, your search returned no results. Try again with different criteria.

Are Seraphim not something that can be obtained through the store? Is there a way to get them? I didn't even see them listed in the !! IF YOU DON'T SEE A SPIRIT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR USE THIS LISTING !! but it does mention about writing in if you don't see it. I wanted to find out a bit more to see if it was even possible. I have a friend who I help get hers (she orders off of my laptop because her phone is such a pain) and she was really wanting Seraphim (and I wouldn't mind getting a couple at some point as well).

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
1ncredible
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

You only need to request them in the notes and Creepy Hollows will do a custom conjuration for you.

“One is only limited by one's imagination!!!”

“One should not dismiss anything without studying the subject profoundly!!!”
(1nfinite)

Return to “Angels”