new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello everyone,I am still new here(if u want an example I am still waiting for my first order so yea,100% noob) but I have been getting these vibes from looking at the enochian Angels listed in the encyclopedia.Just to make this weird I have the background of a theistic/Spirtual Satanist(though more of a spiritualist mainly now),because of it I get ailments just when reading a book about Angels or even think of them in a positive fashion(I don't know if that is the actual cause but it's weird that every time I pick up a book on Angels my stomic starts to hurt).Despite those feelings though these vibes I get or this urge is telling me(though not in words in feeling) to get the binding stones for them.I honestly don't know how to take this.I also don't know if getting all of the major enochian Angels would effect my other spirits I am getting.Any advice?I give to those to answer hugz <(^_^)>

There are two things I find the hardest to have and yet most important in life.Friends and Power,I find both in the immortals as they are,to me,another family.
Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

What are your other spirits that you are worried about having issues if you get an Enochian?

A friend of mine recently ordered an Enochian (still hasn't been delivered yet...) and I don't have any myself (I've got an order out for some Angels, but no Enochian) so I cannot give you the specifics about Enochians, but Angels in general I know are strong protectors, so maybe they're reaching out to you because you have a need (even if you are not aware of it yet).

Look through the listings on the store, see if any call out for you specifically. If not, then maybe try the custom conjuration. That's primarily what I use for everything, unless I feel a strong pull from one of the listed ones.

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
Lycathius
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Immortal

Other immortals from other cultures.Especially if I got all the listed main names I feel there would be a majority over minority type of situation but like I said I'm a noob so eh.i get the vibe from all of the names listed besides "the powers" and every other angel besides the immortal enochians.

There are two things I find the hardest to have and yet most important in life.Friends and Power,I find both in the immortals as they are,to me,another family.
Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels

You should be able to work with angels, despite being a satanist. I would say the aversion you have for angels is due to your own thoughts. Change how you think about angels, and the stomach pains will go away. I would encourage you to get the Enochian listing, since you feel drawn to it.

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

Good to see you are asking rather than dismissing 1ak . Remember when you are getting a binding to Enochian angels you are not having them come and live with you - it is not like football teams where you want to balance how many guys you have on each side in your household 1am . You may call upon them at any time without the binding, however this portal/ this bridge might make that faster and easier, especially at the beginning.

I have relationships with the Enochian angels listed, though The Powers are more action than conversation oriented. All have been amazing to speak with and share energy with. Powerful, strong, direct and supportive - a few with a great sense of humor. Their personalities and focus interests are much as described and also so much more. Like any relationship, you get out what you put in. I do not work with Enochian magicks so this is not how we interact, however I keep kidding Baradiel as to how he got associated with hail, which humans find generally destructive and unwanted 1c ! To me, they are a delight as beings, very helpful in working through one's life, to be treated with respect and honesty as one would with all good friends within your spirit/entity family - and really good listeners without judgment.

I, too, felt the call or pull towards them and have never regretted our connections. My only regret is not being able to spend enough time with each in my hectic life and full paranormal (which is normal to me) family 1tk ..... FF

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

While I'm no Satanist, I'm most certainly not a Christian or anything like that. In fact I feel strong aversion to Abrahamic religions. I used to have similar feelings towards Angles but wanted to explore working with them anyway and invited a Sterling Angel in my life.

I've since then discovered that I have several connections to Angels and I have been working with that side of me for a while. None of the Angels I work with have had any problems with my feelings and I have not noticed anything unusual from the Immortals I work with.

I think you feel the way you feel for a reason and perhaps it would be a good idea to try working with Enochian Angels.

Glassie
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Glassie
Zodiac:

I just recently received an Enochian Angel-Gabriel and I really expected to feel the same as I have and do with my courtwind,divine and sterling, But I have to say that this binding has been so intense that even though I have quite a few spirits with me prior, my E.A. Gabriel has by far been the strongest to come in my path. Everything that needs to be cleared and gone is quickly going, by coincidence or because he is doing what needs to be done..... In any event I am very happy with him and he is very intense. I was desperately wanting to buy this binding and he obviously knew he needed to be here to help me out and I truly appreciate everything they all do and help me with. Even though I have moments of fear or doubt, I am quickly reassured by the warmest thought or the slight brush, that it truly is a beautiful experience that is quite intoxicating to say the least. Just my thoughts on my recent E.A. Gabriel

hongkongfuiz1234
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra
Zodiac:

Glassie wrote:I just recently received an Enochian Angel-Gabriel and I really expected to feel the same as I have and do with my courtwind,divine and sterling, But I have to say that this binding has been so intense that even though I have quite a few spirits with me prior, my E.A. Gabriel has by far been the strongest to come in my path. Everything that needs to be cleared and gone is quickly going, by coincidence or because he is doing what needs to be done..... In any event I am very happy with him and he is very intense. I was desperately wanting to buy this binding and he obviously knew he needed to be here to help me out and I truly appreciate everything they all do and help me with. Even though I have moments of fear or doubt, I am quickly reassured by the warmest thought or the slight brush, that it truly is a beautiful experience that is quite intoxicating to say the least. Just my thoughts on my recent E.A. Gabriel
I know this is an old thread but you seem to be one of the few people with an E.A. Gabriel. I myself purchased one, along with three other spirits. One is from The Dragon's Library and is a Celestial Addax, the other two are a Hippocampus and one mystery species that will be white arts when they arrive. The class ranks are in my signature, however I don't know about the Celestial Addax as the conjurer I got her from didn't give it so I'll have to wager the power on my own experience when I receive the vessel. I just started spirit keeping hardcore this month - in the past, all I had was my dragon and the human boy. But hearing from you and how much power this one angel had... and then I have at least two other powerful spirits coming in... if it becomes overwhelming, how do you cope with it?

My Spirit Companions:
Western Black Dragon Class 5 Tier 3 (unbound), Human Boy Class 4, Celestial Addax Class 2, Hippocampus Class 5 Tier 3, Enochian Gabriel Angel Class 5, Unknown Class 5 Tier 3 (OTW), Nymphus Class 4, Courtwind Angel Class ?, Crusader and Horse Class ?, SPC Class ?, Christmas Full Moon Lunar Rabbit Shifter Dynamic Class, Christmas Full Moon Silver Bell Seraphim

I'm always looking for a good chat, so feel free to message me at any time <3
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

The only real time that i couldnt handle the energy was when Archangel Gabriël was bound to my spirit. I just asked him to adjust it and he did. Was a really intense feeling

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

FiercelyFree wrote:Good to see you are asking rather than dismissing 1ak . Remember when you are getting a binding to Enochian angels you are not having them come and live with you - it is not like football teams where you want to balance how many guys you have on each side in your household 1am . You may call upon them at any time without the binding, however this portal/ this bridge might make that faster and easier, especially at the beginning.

I have relationships with the Enochian angels listed, though The Powers are more action than conversation oriented. All have been amazing to speak with and share energy with. Powerful, strong, direct and supportive - a few with a great sense of humor. Their personalities and focus interests are much as described and also so much more. Like any relationship, you get out what you put in. I do not work with Enochian magicks so this is not how we interact, however I keep kidding Baradiel as to how he got associated with hail, which humans find generally destructive and unwanted 1c ! To me, they are a delight as beings, very helpful in working through one's life, to be treated with respect and honesty as one would with all good friends within your spirit/entity family - and really good listeners without judgment.

I, too, felt the call or pull towards them and have never regretted our connections. My only regret is not being able to spend enough time with each in my hectic life and full paranormal (which is normal to me) family 1tk ..... FF
I want enochian angel powers but why are they listed as dark arts did you get yours from ch?

Return to “Angels”