Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

Yesterday an order came in to the Post Office for me that I had placed with CH. Earlier that day I received notification that my next order was being shipped (I ordered 4 days apart). As part of this second order is my Waif Faery and in the description for her it says that she manifests as an orange orb.

I was walking into my room a short while later and I saw an orange orb. It's not like it was a cone/rod misfiring sort of thing, I hadn't touched my eyes or anything, I had been up and moving around, so there wasn't the whole "just got up" scenario, I was just coming back to my room and I saw her above my bed. It only lasted a second or so, but it was great to see her.

I really think that I'm changing, that being around my spirits is helping me to open up. I'm going to become something that I am not today and I look forward to it. 1s

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

LOL TOTALLY AWESOME.

I LOVE ALL YOUR DISCLAIMERS. I CAN CATCH MYSELF DOING THAT TOO WHEN I'M TALKING TO A SKEPTIC. YOU CAN ALMOST PUT IT ON RECORD "YES I'M SURE IT WASN'T A DRAFT. YES I'M SURE IT WASN'T A CREAKY FLOOR. YES I'M SURE I DIDN'T HALLUCINATE. YES I'M SURE IT SPOKE & WASN'T THE WIND. YES I'M SURE I'M NOT A TOTAL KNOB & I KNOW WHAT I SAW." LOL

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

I'm a logical thinker by nature, and I tend to analyze things to a great extent. It's kind of my downfall in that I can overthink things. Especially when it comes to things that are more spiritual in nature. I'm working to open my mind to the things that cannot be seen, that cannot be analyzed, and it is changing my perspective on a lot of things.

The other day I received Reiki from a person who I had never met before, had hardly spoken to prior to receiving the Reiki treatment, but when we spoke afterwards he really hit the nail on the head. He said he saw the sign for distance in my heart, which makes sense since my kids are far away and since I keep everyone at a distance...the pain that I have been through on the inside scares me about opening up to anyone ever again. It's something that I need to work on. I had told him that my heart chakra needed work, but I also told him that my head/crown chakra needed help too. He said that, I'll try to explain it the best that I can, but that my crown chakra was closed on the sides and bottom but that it was open on the top, sort of like a box without the lid on, and that I was letting things flow in and it was helping to open up my crown chakra. So I'm sure that all this will just take time, but I am working at it.

Also, something that I just thought about. With the order that arrived yesterday was a lot of spell-related stuff that dealt with areas that could be effected by this sort of thing. I got Total Repair, Celebration of Renewal and Restoration, Psychic Visions, Enlightenment, Premonition, Revelation, Meditation, and Control, 150 Psychic Spells, Enhancing Your Psychic Skills & Abilities for Stronger Connection & Effectiveness, Reversal of All Negative Sources Away from You, and A Binding of Complex Paranormal Power. The 150 Psychic spells through the end of the sentence was all on two rings and I was wearing both of them. The others were right next to my bed, so any/all of these could have been something that helped to open me up to seeing the orb for the first (of what I hope to be many) time(s).

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves

Return to “Faery”