new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello,
I have a question in regards to the Master vessel,
I opted for the option of using my own Vessel so I have a custom Meditation/ Worry Ring on the way where I will transfer everything to when It finally arrives. Now the only reason I opt'd for this master vessel is because I like having my spirit family with me everywhere I go and lately, My spirit family has been playing pranks on me and moving their vessels. They go missing for a few days, I'll flip my house upside down to look for them and they're nowhere to be found, days later I find them in the EXACT spot where I last put it before it went missing.....AFTER i've ordered a replacement vessel....*sigh* little pranksters. Now with all that being said, whenever I wear jewelery, I usually leave it on no matter what I'm doing, that way I decrease my chances of losing it....so my question is...... IS the master vessel (EVEN IF YOU ARE USING YOUR OWN) safe to be immursed in water/be exposed to elements and or chemicals without damaging the bonds of the spirits/spells that had been transferred to it? with that being said, I do understand that depending on the vessel itself (if the vessel has gemstones or not) it may not be ideal under these circumstances BUT my vessel is made of Silver & Gold only so would it be ok in this case? If i could have everyone's input that would be wonderful or even if anyone else has come accross this question Please feel free to guide me to the post if this question has already been answered previously as well =) Thank you everyone!!!! <3

Curiouser & Curiouser!
We're all mad in here.
mrywng
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi! Yes, that's okay - all of CH's offerings are fine to be in water, elements, etc. And the master vessel will have eternal charging on it already so it's even MORE okay.

I have two master vessels and I wear them all the time in the shower and things. Enjoy!!

Your imagination is real.
TnA9
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thank you I greatly appreciate you reply because its been driving me mad for the past couple months. I 've been waiting on on my vessel and It should be here within a week now, I'm so excited but It makes me feel 10000000000x better knowing it can take on everyday life with me too!

Curiouser & Curiouser!
We're all mad in here.
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

mine is sterling sliver..is it okay to get wet?

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

The binding itself is alright, but the material might require certain maintenance : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I have three vessels that are sterling silver. One is a CH CC black forrest faery.Her vessel is a sterling silver and Smokey quartz ring. I never take it off unless cleaning the house. Bleach will turn sterling black. I wear mine in the shower everyday and it is fine. My CH CC raiju's vessel is a sterling and onyx pendant and I wear it everyday as well except for showering. He isn't fond of steam so no shower for him. Congrats on your new master vessel! : )

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Yes, I have one of my 4 master vessels as my belly button ring and I never take it out. The other three are pandora beads on a bracelet I wear every day. I do take it off at night because jewelry, in general, will last longer if you don't wear it 24/7 but in our case as keepers doesn't always work lol! Personally, if I could wear all my vessels 24/7 I would be ecstatic but some of the vessels I have just are too fragile.

Water, body oils, perfumes haven't damaged any of my master vessels. I do take them off when cleaning. The spell is fine no matter what you do to it but just make sure you don't like clean the item with acid or something lol! Be careful with opals, emeralds and pearls since those "gemstones" are softer/more fragile than others and have special cleaning instructions. Quartz, diamonds and sapphires have a very high MOH's scale of hardness (of course diamonds can fracture still even though they are the hardest gemstone if you were to bash it into something hard enough). In terms of metal durability, platinum, gold and stainless will show less wear than sterling but sterling is still a great option, it may just need to be cleaned more often as it tarnishes and may show scratches and dings easier. I don't recommend metal alloys as they break very easily (most often seen in costume jewelry) and if you don't want to go 100% pure metal (or 92.5% in the case of sterling), get a fill (like gold fill) rather than plated as fill is going to be a thicker coat than plated.

I'm no professional jewelry expert but I have been collecting quite the hoard since I was 16 (and I'm allergic to nickel so it's all real). If you have questions I can probably answer them :) I've done a ton of research on the different types of metals and stones.

Happy keeping! :D

ImageImageImage

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”