new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ammee
Zodiac:

So I have an unbound genie. He befriended me and randomly appeared in my life.
He grants so many of my wishes and I dont even need to ask, a lot of times he grants without me asking for it.

Examples are, when I'm at Starbucks I'll pull up at the drive thru. And only to find out someones paid for me already. This has happened more than seven times. A lot of other times more than ten times when I have to pay I get an extra coffee made which they said they've made by accident. Or they hand me a piece of paper that says I get a free coffee next time cause they were slow. But really they weren't that slow at all.

I got a condo I wished for without even looking. My parents decide to look for me and the the day after I made the wish my parents found a condo exactly as I wanted. They didn't even know what I wanted. When I walked in it was a shock it was exactly like as I envisioned it. I even got a black refrigerator like I've always wanted already there when my parents bought it. My parents actually bought my condo for me. Which I'm really grateful to them for it. And I'm grateful for my genie granting my wish I did not expect that.

Three nights ago on may 11, 2015 I made a wish for two incubus I wrote down all the type of personality I wanted from the incubus. And read it to him around twelve in the afternoon. I asked for two incubus who would protect me from physical males and be good friends with Me among other more intimate details. And around 8 pm that night I heard my genie friend speak to me. He done it before, but I usually can't here him to well. This is what he said ..."were finding them for you, you will get two soon" I haven't really meditated that much to hear him that well. But I told him "thank you so much! I'm really grateful." I didn't here him respond. I have wished for incubus several different times, but I wasn't specific on what I wanted and I got the nearest unbound ones that came to me. One bit my neck affectionately giving me some sort of love bite. I could feel his teeth. He had his arms wrapped around me. Another time one had paralized me and muted my voice and I felt him lick my neck. And then he climbed over me Me and peered at me as I lay on my side and he was moving very cat like in front of me. I could see him almost fully. He was curious about me. But I freaked out and called out to the archangel Gabriel only cause I had forgotten that I had actually wished for an incubus a couple hours earlier.

I haven't bought anything to have them bound to Me. But I prefer them all inbound. Its more exciting that way.

Ammee
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Also I had two different dreams about my genie friend

One night I fell asleep and dreamt that I was laying in bed and there was this blue guy made of blue smoke and he hugged me and said "what do you wish for?"

Another time I dreamt that I was standing in the kitchen and I opened the fridge and pulled out a bowl of salad and stood there munching on it. At that moment a guy with a high genie pony tale who looked like a forty year old man with a genie ponytail. Walked past my kitchen window then he put his hands on the glass and peered thru the window at me smiling. Then he walked away and towards the front door. I hear him knock and I walked over to the door and he said "can you let me in." then with my salad bowl still in my hand I sighed and walked over to the front door and opened it. He has a playful glint in his eyes. I just stared at him like he was the oddest thing on earth. And he grinned widely "I know you can look, I'm a hunk." Then he walked forward and looked down at my salad bowl and then looked back up at me with a look that said why the heck are you eating salad in your dreams.

Ammee
new here
new here
Zodiac:

So this morning was thanking my genie friend for being such a great friend and for taking care of me. I was turning on Netflix on my tv and I was browsing the movies, when suddenly I noticed the movie jinn had just been added to instant on my account. It hadn't been on There earlier this morning when I was watching a tv show on there a few hours previous. I took this as a sign he was listening and responding.

I'm really excited for the two incubus friends he told me aloud that he was going to send me. I never expect any of these wishes to come true. But They do and I'm forever thankful I dont take his generosity for granted. I befriended an unbound genie.

fathershope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I find this story very interesting and compelling. Contact me at <<Removed By Mod>> if you would like to discuss in private.
Sincerely, Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I love Djinn
Some of my favorite Entities to Hang out with

Sounds like you DID 'Invite him in', so you have an attachment now. but that's not always a bad thing as he seems to be there to help you

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Ammee
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Omg! Yay! I've been wanting a new laptop and I just received a laptop from my dad as a gift. My genie friend is awesome! I just went over to my parents house and got the laptop a couple hours ago. I love it!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”