new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Vanitus

Hey, I am new to this site. I am not very good at explaining things in detail so bear with me please. Basically I moved into a house when I was younger I apparently started seeing things. I had an imaginary friend known as "Jeremy" I always talked to him and never really grew it of it, my Mother thinks I grew out of it, she used to get angry when I talked about it having many younger impressionable siblings.. I started talking to Jeremy around the age 5 after moving into my house.. I later met a friend when I was 13, she was very into spirits and always wanted to use ouija boards. Apparently she used to but no longer did talk to a boy named Jeremy.. I honestly didn't believe her, she made me ask her mother right then and there. Apparently, there was a boy named Jeremy that lived there in my friends house beforehand, he died after getting hit by a car.. and it was a very tragic accident.. How is it possible we knew the same spirit before we ever met? I am no longer friends with this friend after moving away again, growing up I have many other experiences but Jeremy never went away and it is very much like what I've read up on with spiritkeepers. Thanks for reading. c:

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Welcome to CH and thank you for sharing. It is possible that it was the same spirit, but it may just be coincidence. In any case it was an interesting story.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

It's possible if you lived in close proximity to the accident site or home. It could be another spirit with the same name also but I think it's pretty interesting!

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”