venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

swelfordrn wrote:
4bluefaeries wrote:Does anyone have a Shaitan djinn ?. If so would you be willing to share a little about him or her please. :pray:
Ok hopefully I can help to shed some light on this. We do offer djinns in our store but only Marid's and Goddess and Gods at this time. I do however have both Shaitann's and Ghul's in my home. I personally have a King and Queen couple of Shaitann's, as well as 3 Marids, and a Ghul. My daughter has 5 Shaitann's and 1 Ghul. I have spoken with them extensively on this subject this morning because I have not noticed that they have acted any different than the so called "good" djinn's. They told me that yes they will go as far as to kill for their master if they see that it fits within that path BUT, most of that reputation was gained by BA practitioners that bound them so strongly that they followed orders to kill and maim.
Keep in mind that they all have their own personalities and some are more brash than others.
That makes a total of 7 Shaitann and 2 Ghul in our home and if anything we have suffered only GOOD will. I don't make wishes of them per say though, we live life together and they just kind of pick up on my needs and provide. I do have strong house rules however and harm none is one of those. If they need to be subdued I usually just subject them to something that they do not like and that takes care of the problem.
More often than not though if they seem to be misunderstanding something that we want all it takes it a good explanation so that they can understand.

I hope this helps because we love them and they are helpful to us.

Very much sweldfordrn, ::hail:: Thank-you very much!!!!!!! :hug: and all that responded too! :hug:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
swelfordrn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Patrizia
Zodiac:

You are very welcome. Glad that I could help.

Patrizia
Coven of Keauki

I love my spirit family!! They color my world supernatural!
etherealmagick.storenvy.com/home
etherealmagick.weebly.com
arundios
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

swelfordrn wrote:
4bluefaeries wrote:Does anyone have a Shaitan djinn ?. If so would you be willing to share a little about him or her please. :pray:
Ok hopefully I can help to shed some light on this. We do offer djinns in our store but only Marid's and Goddess and Gods at this time. I do however have both Shaitann's and Ghul's in my home. I personally have a King and Queen couple of Shaitann's, as well as 3 Marids, and a Ghul. My daughter has 5 Shaitann's and 1 Ghul. I have spoken with them extensively on this subject this morning because I have not noticed that they have acted any different than the so called "good" djinn's. They told me that yes they will go as far as to kill for their master if they see that it fits within that path BUT, most of that reputation was gained by BA practitioners that bound them so strongly that they followed orders to kill and maim.
Keep in mind that they all have their own personalities and some are more brash than others.
That makes a total of 7 Shaitann and 2 Ghul in our home and if anything we have suffered only GOOD will. I don't make wishes of them per say though, we live life together and they just kind of pick up on my needs and provide. I do have strong house rules however and harm none is one of those. If they need to be subdued I usually just subject them to something that they do not like and that takes care of the problem.
More often than not though if they seem to be misunderstanding something that we want all it takes it a good explanation so that they can understand.

I hope this helps because we love them and they are helpful to us.
What do you subject them to?

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

What's link to Gwen store?

boop
The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

What's Shaitan? Ò,....,ó

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

MangoEruption wrote:What's Shaitan? Ò,....,ó
A subrace of djinn like ghul, jann, marid, harem.
They're a bit darker though, probably what earned them that name.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:What's link to Gwen store?
http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/st ... ngs/100090

But she doesn't seem to have anything for sale at the moment.

This is her husbands store:

http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/ot ... ety/101636

His name is Jason
1ht

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Killa wrote:As far as I know The Shaiytan are BA by traditional eastern standards.
I don't think that just because a Djinn has the Shaitan title in front of it necessarily makes them BA.
Not at all.
In fact I suppose any DA spirit can turn BA if it chose to just as humans can choose where they want to be on the spectrum.
If you want to know about BA spirits and BA djinns then I suggest having a look in LilithDiLevilio's store in the marketplace here:

http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/li ... -ba/225631

That one is a BA Ifrit Djinn!
What I love about Lilith's listings is when she writes that the spirit "chose this pic that most closely resembles his/her appearance"!!!!!!!!!!!! 2sc 2dz 2ded

I just think to myself:" Err...no....I don't want THAT coming home here thank you very much"!!!!!! LOL

Here is a Shaitan Djinn listing from Jamie at blujay76 which is sold now.....she says that Shaitan's are great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Up for your deepest consideration is the most powerful of Djinn...The Shaitan Djinn!

This is a very fiery feisty Djinn...He is not bad and certainly not evil he is just always ready and always willing to take on any task given. He enjoys being given a challenge! In true form he is truly and utterly God like....Tall at 6'5", well built with short dark brown hair, large dark eyes and porcelain skin. He may be the most attractive Djinn I have seen. Sex appeal is something he really puts out and this can easily be used by you to attact lovers or just to spice up you current love life.

He is 17,059 years old, wise, generous, and eager to meet you.

He will serve you and he will listen and will do as told...Once your bond is sealed you and only you can command him. He will answer to you and no one else. He will give you powerful dark magick to use and to benefit from!

While he is dark, he is not evil!...He harms no innocent in his quest to grant your wishes. He is a karma free wish granter so you can enjoy all he brings without the worry of bad luck.

The one offered here was created to perfect, to trusted and to make a excellent loyal server.

Although extremely powerful he is not of chaos and once placed within the correct keeper's hands a great partnership will be created and magickal happenings will begin.

I am extremely choosy of the Djinn I offer and each must prove themselves worthy of serving a human. They must prove that they can bring gifts of greatness to their keeper and harm none in the process. You will never know bad karma for your personal gain!

His natural element is fire and so he is vibrant with a energy that feels alive!

He will be loyal to you and serve you with respect and love. He will enter your life with the goal of making is better...He seeks a magickal companionship and once he feels that bond blessing after blessing will shower upon you. You will only know and experience his kindness, however those who wish to harm or hinder you will be met with quick and just karma. Whatever they send out to you will come right back at them.

He can grant almost any wish you desire including but not limited to...Wealth and success, enhanced psychic abilities, removal of negative entities/energy, brings good luck, removes obstacles, brings job and business success, builds friendships, brings lovers, vivid psychic dreams of past lives, present and future. He will bring you great peace, happiness and a positive balance while restoring lost relationships. He can enhance communication with all entities. You will possess influence over people and their actions. You will be noticed and respected. You will have a all around fulfillment of desires and fantasies...You can be transformed, blessed, renewed and happy.

Please keep in mind that he is a dark entity and is capable of causing your enemies bad luck that includes lost loves, loss of jobs, loss of happiness and feelings of fear. You must ask him to do these things. He will not act without your say so. Also keep in mind these things will not be permanent but will ease only when the person rights his or her wrongs.

I will send a simple ritual to his new keeper and reveal his name as well.

His best means of communication are telepathy, visions, vivid dreaming and more. As your bond with him grows you may feel, hear and see much more.

To his new keeper...The Shaitan can be very active on a paranormal level and some electrical disturbances, shadows and odd light sources may happen."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She writes that they are the most powerful Djinn......I am not experienced enough to know one way or the other.....I suppose different people will have different opinions like in most matters.

I used to know things
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Izzy69 wrote: In fact I suppose any DA spirit can turn BA if it chose to just as humans can choose where they want to be on the spectrum.
If you want to know about BA spirits and BA djinns then I suggest having a look in LilithDiLevilio's store in the marketplace here:

Lilith doesn't do real BA, she calls them that because they're on the darker side of DA to keep beginners away from them (read her PS here).
DA spirits don't turn BA. Beings that make choices are DA, no matter how much damage and pain they cause. Even the worst serial killer is still DA. BA don't choose, they just always do their worst because they don't know anything/can't do anything else, they're pure in that way, there's nothing good or neutral about them.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Izzy69 wrote: In fact I suppose any DA spirit can turn BA if it chose to just as humans can choose where they want to be on the spectrum.

Lilith doesn't do real BA, she calls them that because they're on the darker side of DA to keep beginners away from them (read her PS here).
DA spirits don't turn BA. Beings that make choices are DA, no matter how much damage and pain they cause. Even the worst serial killer is still DA. BA don't choose, they just always do their worst because they don't know anything/can't do anything else, they're pure in that way, there's nothing good or neutral about them.
Yes...thanks for reminding me about her PS there!
I do love her pics though!!!!
Can't you just imagine a spirit choosing one of those nightmare photo's and saying "Oh yes, that's just soooo me"!!!! 1la

I used to know things

Return to “Djinn Races”