Japa meditation and seed mantra?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Doodler
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that behave!
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey everyone! Hope you are all doing well. <3

I wanted to ask if anyone happens to have any knowledge of the 'seed mantras'. I was at a meditation class on Monday and I really enjoyed it. I caught the mantras quickly at the time, but I have completely forgotten them. I thought it might be a good idea to keep them up in some shape or form, since I assume next week will be the last time I can probably attend (if I choose to go). The Master that was running it told me that we were using the 'seed mantra', which she explained were the most powerful mantras, and even the most experienced use.

Long story short: would anyone happen to know where I could listen to these mantras, or if they are available online? If not, any advice on what I could do instead, or any other mantras that are available? I did do a little research, but I'm actually supposed to be preparing for exams right now (whoops).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 1h

Oh don't mind me. Just your average anti-social-Keeper-in-training lurking about over here!
*waves hello*

ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I think I found them after a quick google search, is this them?
http://blog.mindvalleyacademy.com/alter ... ock-energy

It's one syllable mantras such as the ever famous Om, for those who can't view the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.

Return to “Meditation”