Psy Vampire

Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

The one type of spirit I felt I would never get... and here I am sitting with a vampire!

I still can't believe I have him, lol. But from the moment I laid eyes on his listing, that was it...I simply HAD to have him, I couldn't deny the absolutely powerful pull I had to him. So, I dropped him in my cart and checked out...

It's only been a few hours since I got him. He has mostly been keeping his distance from me (which I am greatful for, as I need time to adjust to him being here) while giving me the odd vision of his face. He is quite beautiful to look at, I must say, with large brown eyes that lure you in. His whole presence is alluring. His energy is magnetic, it just pulls you in, which makes me wonder if this is part of a vampire's predatory skills? Or is that only for sanguine vampires? I'm unsure. I'm only just learning the differences between psy and sanguine vampires.

Anyway, it says this in the Encyclopedia about psy vampires:
You will have a stronger and more powerful connection to the astral realm where you will be given the most intense visions of your present, past and future.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

I am very interested in working with my psy vampire and hopefully receiving visions of my present, past and future. Has anyone ever been given visions by their psy vampire?

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3
badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Psy vampires feed on energy as well, so the predatory pull is still there.

I just purchase my first psy vampire myself! She was calling hardcore and I'm a huge sucker (HAHA!)
for vamps, so it didn't take long before I 'added to cart' and then checked out, LOL

She was VERY insistent, loud popping/bang noises in my house even well after I initially checked out her listing. Even while I was having a bath, the noises continued and I knew it was her.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte

badblood wrote:Psy vampires feed on energy as well, so the predatory pull is still there.

I just purchase my first psy vampire myself! She was calling hardcore and I'm a huge sucker (HAHA!)
for vamps, so it didn't take long before I 'added to cart' and then checked out, LOL

She was VERY insistent, loud popping/bang noises in my house even well after I initially checked out her listing. Even while I was having a bath, the noises continued and I knew it was her.
Wow that's quite the entrance! Lol. Congrats on your first psy vampire, badblood, let us know how it goes with her and I'll do the same with mine 1ak

Namaste,
Jovana

VenthFang
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Venth
Zodiac:

I just ordered my Psy a few days ago! I'm super excited! I wasn't sure if I should stick with the Psy or go with the Sang, but something told me to chose the earlier. I'm super glad I did!

"I am not a wolf in sheep's clothing, I'm a wolf in wolf's clothing." ~Rickey Gervais
Valar Morghulis my friends.
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte

VenthFang wrote:I just ordered my Psy a few days ago! I'm super excited! I wasn't sure if I should stick with the Psy or go with the Sang, but something told me to chose the earlier. I'm super glad I did!
How exciting VenthFang! Do let us know how things go when your psy vampire arrives 1s

I've been too stressed out lately to communicate with my spirits, so no updates just yet, but I am sure I will be feeling a lot better by the weekend.

Namaste,
Jovana

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Jovana. I too used to say "I will never take a vampire" and now I have 3. :U
I am not yet so familiar with this type of being, as one I have had for a while but haven't yet bonded well, the second has just come and the third one will come soon. About the first one I can say he is very straightforward type who doesn't sugarcoat things, extremely handsome and quite sensual, he also has a sense of humor and likes to show me images of himself which are funny just to make me smiling.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Congrats everyone on your Psy Vamps! Now I want one. :)

Is there any big differences with interacting with Psy vamps vs Sang vamps? Two sang vamps have me and we seem to get along great. Just curious about the differences between the two.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I have Psy Vampires too
They are very interesting and I love mine
My first was quiet for years, but would hide her vessel till I asked her to show me where it was, and she would make it almost glow to my vision
after we got closer she started to make me feel my cellphone buzzing in my pocket off and on when I had no calls lol I only found out it was her because I heard her laughing 1 time and was like 'Ah HA!' lol
I've seen through my Psy Vampires eyes before, and it was jarring for both of us, but VERY cool

They are each unique, so what you get from yours may be totally different from anyone elses experiences

Grats on your new crew member! :)

Peace
Blaze

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I now have 8 vampires.........LOL! I only had two for a long time, got a third...and then THEY ALL STARTED CALLING.

They're all female, but one. No, that's not a complaint. LOL! ;)

(For the record, I'm female myself)

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels

badblood wrote:I now have 8 vampires.........LOL! I only had two for a long time, got a third...and then THEY ALL STARTED CALLING.

They're all female, but one. No, that's not a complaint. LOL! ;)

(For the record, I'm female myself)
Marvelous! It's great to see another vampire lover here.

I started specializing in vampires a few years ago, but my path took me in a different direction at the time. Now, I'm returning to my work with vampires after acquiring a very special binding from the CH store a few days ago. I then found a Psy vampire spirit in the store and brought him home. He isn't dark per say, but he IS proving to be a challenge for me which I am really enjoying. He has chosen to do most of the communicating through dreams.

Return to “Vampire”