new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: marid djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I just got this lovely harem marid djinn from a renowned seller recently and when I received her, I can feel her energy before I perform the invocation. I can feel her presence and when I close my eye or when, I can see lavender shadow floating around me. My luck start to change to better and I feeling more positive energy ever since she's with me.

She always by my side when I driving, working or when I am entertaining clients. Yesterday was hilarious, I was having argument over a woman with 1 of my drinking buddy and suddenly the chair just spread and I fall on the floor without being hurt at all 1lt . I realised the chair was not broken at all. My friend who is twice heavier than me, sit on the chair without any problem. In my mind, I know is my lovely djinn want me to stop the argument to avoid unpleasant thing from happening.

She's really very lovely.
Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ha! It's great that you have had such good experiences with your djinn. I am unfortunately not good with djinn myself, I just never really clicked with them energetically so it's a type of spirit I don't keep. I look forward to hearing more about your new friend!
archerart
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: jinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

how lucky you are