LordChubby
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGONS , AND DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A WOLF DRAGON ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skuldafn
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:Have you all seen Zeitgeist? Basically says all religion copied from each other. There was a period Jesus went missing for a few years, perhaps traveling to Asia to borrow some ideas.
theres a youtube video with just that part its called "Pagan Symbolism in ALL major Religions" or there was like zeitgeist movie in parts on youtube just look for it its so funny how people dont know this like yeah MY RELIGION says this that and its unique and thats why i follow it and im like HAHAHA wiat you think its unique like muslims (i live in a muslim family) think the quran is the only book thats claimed to be untouched and unedited im like gurl please

also if a book or a person has to tell you that they are (happy, cool , perfect , famous ) whatever they're probably not just like how the quran needs to state that it is the word of god and that its untouched ...

Image <--kawaiii dragon <3

HEY YOU!!! ... YES YOU!! ... I LOVE YOU
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

That is one thing I'll give the Bible, the book itself doesn't claim to be unedited. Plenty of people claim it is, but the book itself does not.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Going to be a long post. Alot of info, so bear with me: 1rd
AngelicPride wrote:Not sure how you can have angel/nephilim blood, when all the Nephilim were wiped out in the flood of Genesis (only Noah's family survived the flood). Nephilim spirits are also tethered to the abyss by the Archangel Raphael, so they cannot leave the Abyss (Hell/Underworld). Nephilim are described as being man-eaters, and God wouldn't want those sorts of creatures (that aren't supposed to exist) roaming around!
Genesis 6:4 (Original KJV):
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that,
when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and
they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which
were of old, men of renown.

Note: It says in those days, AND AFTER that. Possibly meaning both before and after the flood. It has been theorized that the biblical flood did happen, but did not cover the world, it was localized. The other thing to point out is the similarities between the the deluge in the bible and in Sumerian myth.

The earliest record of the Sumerian creation myth, called The Eridu Genesis by Thorkild Jacobsen, is found on a single fragmentary tablet excavated in Nippur. It is written in the Sumerian language and dated to around 1600 BC.

Where the tablet picks up, the gods An, Enlil, Enki and Ninhursanga create the black-headed people and create comfortable conditions for the animals to live and procreate. Then kingship descends from heaven and the first cities are founded: Eridu, Bad-tibira, Larak, Sippar, and Shuruppak.

After a missing section in the tablet, we learn that the gods have decided not to save mankind from an impending flood. Zi-ud-sura, the king and gudug priest, learns of this. In the later Akkadian version, Ea, or Enki in Sumerian, the god of the waters, warns the hero (Atra-hasis in this case) and gives him instructions for the ark. This is missing in the Sumerian fragment, but a mention of Enki taking counsel with himself suggests that this is Enki's role in the Sumerian version as well.

When the tablet resumes it is describing the flood. A terrible storm rocks the huge boat for seven days and seven nights, then Utu (the Sun god) appears and Zi-ud-sura creates an opening in the boat, prostrates himself, and sacrifices oxen and sheep.

After another break the text resumes: the flood is apparently over, the animals disembark and Zi-ud-sura prostrates himself before An (sky-god) and Enlil (chief of the gods), who give him eternal life and take him to dwell in Dilmun for "preserving the animals and the seed of mankind". The remainder of the poem is lost.

Two flood myths with many similarities to the Sumerian story are the Utnapishtim episode in the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Genesis flood narrative found in the Bible.

Nephilim throughout the world:
https://youtu.be/b_-vWCY5lN0

Numbers 13:33 : "And there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, who come of the Nephilim: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

This is AFTER the flood. So there were still Nephilim alive after the flood.

Even Goliath was said to be descended from a Nephilim bloodline.

There is so much of human history that has been covered up, so we may never know, but I think by even basing our theories off of biblical sources, we can find evidence of Nephilim before AND after the biblical flood.

aulat
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Elemental
Zodiac:

AngelicPride wrote:Not sure how you can have angel/nephilim blood, when all the Nephilim were wiped out in the flood of Genesis (only Noah's family survived the flood). Nephilim spirits are also tethered to the abyss by the Archangel Raphael, so they cannot leave the Abyss (Hell/Underworld). Nephilim are described as being man-eaters, and God wouldn't want those sorts of creatures (that aren't supposed to exist) roaming around!
I really don't see how nephilim could be man eaters being half human and half angel(divine being) the trait would have have come for one half of the genetics and it is rare that humans eat each other though not unheard of. As to the flood of Genesis story/myth you have to keep in mind if it wasn't for the Romans raiding other lands/cultures during the time of Emperor Constantine I (he ended the persecution of Christians but led to the persecution of the old religions) that story would most likely not be around and is heavily connected to the Babylonian and Mesopotamian flood stories.

Info on Emperor Constantine I: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lostg ... ne_10.html
Flood Myths: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:Have you all seen Zeitgeist? Basically says all religion copied from each other. There was a period Jesus went missing for a few years, perhaps traveling to Asia to borrow some ideas.
So funny...
reading through all these posts, I got to the one just above yours when I thought "Have any of these people watched the Zeitgeist??" lol I'm glad I read down one more reply. Great minds.

~Para

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello:)
AngelicPride wrote: We are talking about Abrahamic angels. Nephilim are Abrahamic. There might be "Nephilim-like" beings in other mythologies or dimensions yet discovered, but they are not Nephilim. We are talking about the Nephilim within Abrahamic lore. I really am trying to put some knowledge into this discussion, but it seems that opinions weigh more than actual facts within theology. Yes, everyone experiences everything differently... But for some things, it's just appropriation to take what you like (the concept of half-human, half-angels), ignore the theology because 'nothing can be proven fact' and then weave your own believes concerning them. It's very insulting to those who have studied Christianity and Abrahamic Theology as a living, or those who are Christian/Jewish/Muslim themselves, to have their creatures/Gods/servants stolen, but not the stories behind them.
AngelicPride (no intention to be offensive, but a very cool name by the way:), combining what's holy and one of the 7 sins), regarding Abrahamic religions, I do know that Islamic one does not recognize fallen angel nor nephilim. Moreover, I do have a Sufi (Gnostic Muslim) friend who also doesn't approve the belief of fallen angel, more so nephilim. In general, the "players" of the world, which are not including animals and elements, are only human, angel, and djinn. Those with free will are human and djinn while angel doesn't, thus eliminating the existence of fallen angel.

Therefore, I'd like to know your reference in stating that the Muslim will be insulted if nephilim is "stolen":) I know several conservative Muslims back home who would be very infuriated if you said they are. It would be nice if you also conduct a comparative study among the Abrahamic religions, since you are in the field of theology. As far as my discussion with my friend, the only possible nephilim is the 'Ad tribe from Iram of the Pillars. However, they are generally accepted as human, not the descendant of angel or anything.

Moreover, from what I've read in this forum, there are many believes and religions here. So, it might be better to consider a study for different believes and religions:) For example, the term "nephilim" is understood as the offspring of "sons of God" or "sons of heaven" with "daughter of men". Therefore, some of the demi-god/-goddess of Greek and others, as well as their children, can be considered as nephilim, right? And if Jesus Christ did marry and have children, maybe they too are considered as nephilim?

Hopefully this doesn't offend anyone from any religion:) It's just how my late night discussions with my friends from various believes, including atheism, usually went, and how i miss them now...

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

Keep in mind that it is all relative to what you believe. Not everyone on the forum follows all (or any) of the views of Christianity, so whether or not it's possible is relative to each person's particular beliefs on the matter.

NARU
~She/Her~

Ryder2ride
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Thank you for this interesting topic. I found I have Nephilim in my blood reading from CH. Helps me understand something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

ive had one for some time but not as yet interacted with her but there children of the watchers u seen Hercules or herd of david and Goliath or Gilgamesh they we all nephilim

spirits lots
Ryder2ride
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for that information. Yes I am familiar with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Return to “Angels”