Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Where would the fun be if we knew everything? ;)

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Fireshadow wrote: Not to say, that in the movie Noah, Cham left... and didn't take any girl with him, so I'm guessing he didn't produce offspring.
That movie is a reinterpretation based on the myth; it is not fully based on the Bible, just like Clash of Titans and Wrath of Titans are not fully based on Greek myth.
You might need to read the source material to find the differences. Movies, tv shows, etc are not always good as reference, e.g.:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic54560.html
Fireshadow wrote: The arc is supposdly somewhere in Africa. So Africa became flooded. And yes, in a year you can get far on a boat... but that boat didn't have any motor and it was supposdly a very big boat. So how far would it have gone in a year?
Who knows, we aren't even sure that the Ark is a boat, or what kind of shape the boat was, whether it had sail or not, etc.
Fireshadow wrote: The God I know, isn't a tiran. The God I know is love... and forgives and gives second chances. He even gives a hunderd chances... so it's hard for me to believe, that God would wipe out the entire humanrace just because some individuals are <<Removed by Mod>>.
Would God really say <<Removed by Mod>>you to all the rest of us?
I don't think so, I think he would give us a change...
So why would that Same God wipe out the entire humanrace or the entire nephillim race?
As what Bohr replied to Einsten, "Stop telling God what to do." : )
I know the movie isn't anyway true to whatever happened in History. I thought there were a lot of funny/strange things, but it's a movie I just saw on tv the other day and I was a bit interested... and afterwards I was a bit pissed as well. Because I would never ever let my little sister watch that movie, or that kid is going to have nightmares and is going to build an arc in advantage. Ridiculous, making people afraid of God.. right.

Didn't they find a mountain somewhere in Africa, where the boat was probably stranded or so? I do remember some guy telling that he had found the Arc in a mountain... I just forgot the show it was told on. :(

I don't think I meant to say what God needs to do? It was more of a question, that I just don't
understand if God would so something like that? I mean after reading a bit through 'Conversation with God', I'm even inclined to say: God doesn't really do anything. He doesn't command or make, or does.. He just... guides us to become our Trueselves? So if the books are correct, what is a big stretch to take for me none the less, as I see all those things I learned in school falling into pieces... than... God wouldn't kill of an entire race. Because... why would he? What's the point of killing off an entire race? So I'm not telling God what TO do, I'm just saying: God... does what he does. No matter what I say. But I'm inclined to think that God HASN'T done that... ( killing an entire race)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote: Ridiculous, making people afraid of God.. right.
Well, there are conflicting arguments regarding this.
And the meaning of "fear of God" may be different based on individual believes and teachings.

Fireshadow wrote: I don't think I meant to say what God needs to do? It was more of a question, that I just don't understand if God would so something like that?

Heheh, that Bohr-Einstein banter is just to point out how people give limitation of what God is and is capable of.
No offense intended : )

For examples:
Fireshadow wrote: I mean after reading a bit through 'Conversation with God', I'm even inclined to say: God doesn't really do anything. He doesn't command or make, or does.. He just... guides us to become our Trueselves?

Why not? He is omnipotent, he can do anything. Who knows if hurricane, earthquake, even war etc might have been the result of God's doing?
Fireshadow wrote: God wouldn't kill of an entire race. Because... why would he? What's the point of killing off an entire race?

Well, why wouldn't He/She? God might have reason(s), maybe stuff we can't comprehend.

In his book, N.D. Walsch did say, "For God is the All, and the Goddess is everything, and there is nothing else that is" (Conversations With God Book 2). "All" and "everything" don't exclude disaster, extinction, killing, and so on, yes?

But this is just an opinion, and there are lots and lots of opinions out there : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

"Fear of God" in this case means a feeling of dread and reverence. Most people when they first encounter the Devine have this sort of fear.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

fire083 wrote:"Fear of God" in this case means a feeling of dread and reverence. Most people when they first encounter the Devine have this sort of fear.
If so, it is not ridiculous, in my opinion, to have such "fear" : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

The definition used here is one of the ones used to explain the quote in my signature of I fear nothing and everything.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Angels”