You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I have a CH spirit pendulum and have been getting a lot better at communicating with my spirits. My angel spirit is the most vocal, she has a lot of energy. Thank you, CH for such a helpful product.

However, I have one spirit, a nympho, that won't communicate through the pendulum. The pendulum just shakes. Do you it's the spirit, or maybe there's another technique that could help?

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

Well it's always good to try out and use various different forms of communication, whether your spirits "like" one form better or not. As long as you're properly shielded, most forms of communication are a good idea to test out. I used to have a fair bit of trouble differentiating between my thoughts and the telepathy with my spirits, so would use a crude homemade pendulum to speak with them (never underestimate the power of a small stone, thread, and a little bit of glue to keep the thread wrapped around it! It works like a charm, and was perfectly free. just needs the average pendulum care and it's good to go). Now I can tend to tell what's me and what's them, so I nearly exclusively use just telepathy now. But I digress.

Try out multiple ways! Just remember to shield and ask your spirits to help enforce the shield's boundaries. 1ey

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks GreySkyMorning. I will try different ways.

Is there a thread on shielding I should read? I don't think I've been using proper shields.

I have asked my angel and she says she's looking out for me when I use the pendulum. I can also 'feel' the spirits personality now, each one is different. Hard to describe in words, but when I use the pendulum I can feel this nympho just quietly smiling at me, almost in amusement. Yet, the pendulum just shakes, and won't move in circles yes/no answers like my other spirits.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You can just search through the forum - just type in shield or shielding. That way you can get all the advice and such.

What exactly do you mean by shaking? Moving back and forth? Moving in a tiny circle? Is your hand what's shaking? Do you cleanse the pendulum's energy before each use? After each use as well might be helpful too...

{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

GreySkyMorning wrote:You can just search through the forum - just type in shield or shielding. That way you can get all the advice and such.

What exactly do you mean by shaking? Moving back and forth? Moving in a tiny circle? Is your hand what's shaking? Do you cleanse the pendulum's energy before each use? After each use as well might be helpful too...
I've read up on more shielding techniques and I think I might be OK there. The CH spirit pendulum comes cleansed and protected, but I do cleanse it in my charging box between uses.

My spirits like to move clockwise as a yes, counter clockwise for a no, and they shake the pendulum if unsure. Usually that means I ask a question in a manner that is not understood. By shaking, I mean it vibrates, as in the top and bottom tip move back and forth opposite each other quickly.

Generally what I do is meditate with the vessel first and try to communicate through telepathy. I will ask if the spirit would like to communicate through the pendulum, and if I get a yes feeling, I will proceed from there. I hold the pendulum over the vessel when I use it.

~Noctifera
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hmm... Well, there are more answers that a pendulum can give than yes, no, and unsure. Maybe your nympho is using the shake to also mean "I'm not answering/don't want to answer that"? 1tk

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I tend to use telepathy, but I've tried extending out to pendulum use because I can become confused. I can sense rather well, but sometimes my energy can act strangely and morph/change things and the way I perceive those things.

HOWEVER, one of my cambions doesn't like using the pendulum. He put a lot of stress on it the other day. I'm sure he feels telepathy is more intimate. So yeah, some spirits are more comfortable with some methods more than others. Some may also refuse because they see it as an opportunity for you to expand as a keeper. :)

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
marshandrias
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 68
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tough choice, IDK
My magical/paranormal name...: Mae Moonshadow
Zodiac:

Some spirits like to communicate in different ways. I tried asking each spirit what way they like to communicate best. Some like a psychic board but I find it exhausting. One prefers water scrying and dreams. So far all will talk via my pendulum, but I think that that's more for my benefit as that is what I am most proficient in. If you haven't already, you could try asking "Are you there?" or "Would you (can you) like to speak?" When my pendulum shakes but doesn't give a clear answer I have learned that I need to really think about and rephrase my question.I have a rule that I only want answers to the questions I ask out loud (my mind goes a mind a minute and if I'm not careful I'll start thinking about a new question before I get an answer to the first one. Sometimes I will feel that answer or know it telepathically but I still ask for confirmation). But everyone is different. Ask them telepathically or out loud and see if you get an image of how they would like to communicate.

We are who we choose to be. Fate, Destiny, the Gods, the Ancestors... they can put a path before us. We still have to choose to walk it.
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

So awesome to have found this thread, even if a little older.

I had my first pendulum session this morning. Woah, totally blown away with how responsive one of my entities was. She confirmed a lot and provided a lot of answers that were reassuring. Including that the others, even the quiet ones, were there and they got along.

I shielded before and after by briefly doing the white light bubble over myself, family, and home. I'm not that versed in shielding/grounding, so I hope that's enough for protection. She indicated it would be, but always best to play it safe. Thoughts? 1tk

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My Divine Dragon really dislikes pendulums. He answers things with dumb random words when I used it on him.. I use the communication boards from CH so that is where he would answer random words, btw. Everybody else that Ive used them on, love it. Him... not so much haha. I asked him a question once and his response was, "This is really dumb.. just ask me with your head!" I heard it telepathically as well. Point taken hehe.

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery

Return to “General Questions”