Kitty manifest in dream

mara89universe
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't chose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: a kitsune =p
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

In my dream last night I found a tiny grey kitty, who was a stray kitty living in a big building that was kind of like a library/ business building. I gave her some graham cracker 1d Its eyes changed colors from grey to green to blue. Many details of this dream are foggy but I remember wanting to bring her home but being worried about all the dogs at my house, and loving her very much and at one point losing her for a tiny bit and i freaked out. I also remember that this kitten sent me an e-mail that said she got me a book ( don't remember which one or what it was about) and although it might be scary I should learn about and get some tiger's eye. It also had the word angel in it, I don't know for sure if she is one or not.. I woke up thinking she was but now i'm not so sure. She wrote two names for herself...one was short and started with a "C" and the other a little longer that started with an "M". Don't remember anything else important.
What do you think guys? Does any type of spirit come to mind? 1h

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

I don't know. But I had a caterpillar manifest in my dreams after a time I let a caterpillar rest in a feather I had because it was dying. After, I went back to where I saw the caterpillar and my feather and its body were missing.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).

Return to “Angels”