You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

I was a dragon rider in my past life, though I can't remember much.
My queen black dragon shifter was actually my partner, which could be surprising given her species darker nature. Then again, she does love me and she does look forward to me riding her again.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Straywolf
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: who I once was
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Stray, lil Ikoya, Little Wolf
Zodiac:

Imagine my excitement after questioning my sanity for years to find other former riders o-o My heart and soul is literally making excited squealing sounds.

Nakishna heckitite denit de sakashes!
VladTheBasedGod
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hello all, so I stumbled across this website and thread recently and after reading a lot of different comments I’m very confused about some dreams I’ve been having of late. I’ve had dreams of this woman with fair skin and dark blue hair who could transform into a blueish purple dragon and would encourage my to ride her so I may experience the sky’s as she does. What I’m curious about is what this means, a lot of comments on these threads talk about dragons who take the shapes of humans as well and I’m hoping someone on here can give me answers to questions I don’t even know to ask.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

VladTheBasedGod wrote:Hello all, so I stumbled across this website and thread recently and after reading a lot of different comments I’m very confused about some dreams I’ve been having of late. I’ve had dreams of this woman with fair skin and dark blue hair who could transform into a blueish purple dragon and would encourage my to ride her so I may experience the sky’s as she does. What I’m curious about is what this means, a lot of comments on these threads talk about dragons who take the shapes of humans as well and I’m hoping someone on here can give me answers to questions I don’t even know to ask.

She's probably a dragon with whom you have a connection. Many races of dragons can naturally shapeshift, so it makes sense that she can take human form.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
VladTheBasedGod
new here
new here

Interesting, would you happen to know how I could try and contact her intentionally?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

VladTheBasedGod wrote:Interesting, would you happen to know how I could try and contact her intentionally?
It sounds like you already are in good communication with her, but if you want to have her bound to you so you don't lose this connection, you can try this binding from Creepy Hollows. Just tell them as many specifics about her as possible in the notes section.

As far as communication, you should probably read this thread. You can try all kinds of things. Pendulum, tarot, meditation--but it looks like she's already communicating in dreams, so you've got a good connection going there already. :)

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
VladTheBasedGod
new here
new here

CrashingDown wrote:
VladTheBasedGod wrote:Interesting, would you happen to know how I could try and contact her intentionally?
It sounds like you already are in good communication with her, but if you want to have her bound to you so you don't lose this connection, you can try this binding from Creepy Hollows. Just tell them as many specifics
about her as possible in the notes section.

Alright thanks so much! I’ll definitely read that and try meditating and see if I can feel her presence and possible see if she wants to be bound.

As far as communication, you should probably read this thread. You can try all kinds of things. Pendulum, tarot, meditation--but it looks like she's already communicating in dreams, so you've got a good connection going there already. :)

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

VladTheBasedGod wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:
It sounds like you already are in good communication with her, but if you want to have her bound to you so you don't lose this connection, you can try this binding from Creepy Hollows. Just tell them as many specifics about her as possible in the notes section.

Alright thanks so much! I’ll definitely read that and try meditating and see if I can feel her presence and possible see if she wants to be bound.
You're welcome! Good luck! :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Dragons”