Question

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

This is probably a stupid question... and I will get laughed off the board... but do dragon's grant wishes?

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

No not a stupid question. :hug: At least I don't think so. :)

I haven't thought about it because sometimes I just ask them all to "whoever can help out with this please do" and if the dragons are the ones helping out I may not know.

I've never heard them to be directly "wish granting" but I would think they would have things they could do if their keeper really needed something especially.

I would wait awhile to be very well bonded before asking for anything too hard or big though depending on what type of dragon and their personality. Like if I was going to ask them directly; my white celestial he is very approachable so far (showing up a lot, giving me a feeling of comforting and healing) where my black is new and still settling in and blacks are supposed to be a bit intense in a way seems like, so I'm taking my time with her to be sure she's happy before I would try asking too much of her.

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Spirit of the Earth, remember
Spirit of the Sky, remember
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Well... I ask cuz some of this seller's listings state that dragons can grant wishes... and I have read the forum on him... and it says that he is legit. Still... I don't think that I have even heard of dragons granting wishes. Thanks.

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Dragons do not grant wishes, but they are very powerful and can provide an immense amount of help in working towards what you need. They can give you a huge amount of help in a goal, but they have certain rules they follow, and there are certain types of people that they do not know how to deal with.

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Like other entities that can also help with "wish magick" dragons are an excellent spirit for helping you work towards and gain the abilities needed to obtain your wish/ goal.

They are not a "Dragon I wish for a Ferrari" and poof one appears in your driveway, kind of entity... haha, but I guess there's a first time for everything XD

Rather, they may bring you into some money by a new job, promotion, whichever.

They may also grant you abilities such as better confidence so you can get that job that gets you the money you need, better fortitude to study what you need to study, etc.

Two examples I can give. My very first dragon can to me, and I was wearing his vessel for the first time and going to the store. When I got out of my car, a 5 dollar bill blew right up to me, I picked it up, looked around, there was no one else in the parking lot, so I went inside to shop. I got what I needed went to go pay, and wouldn't you know it, had the 5 dollar bill not showed up, I would have been exactly 5 dollars short on the bill. My dragon knew I was going to need extra and brought it my way. I didn't wish for it, he just took care of me.

Another example I can give is my black and his offensive power. I never have to worry about anything bothering me, he constantly has a huge presence around me, and people just seem to not want to mess with me anymore. Again, I just asked for protection, and he's been amazing at it.

Like Mr.blonde said, some people just don't get along with dragons and visa versa, but I think if you show them the respect needed and ask for what you need, more times than not, you'll find wonderful changes in your life.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think I phrased what I said earlier in a bad way. Sorry about that. The background is that I asked my dragon to influence somebody involved in a business deal. He was unable to influence this person because according to my dragon they were lazy. Dragons do not know how to deal with lazy people and I believe are not allowed to override their free will. It's frustrating because all I want these people to do is to do their job. As far as keeping a dragon, they mainly want respect and that you have confidence in them. Also they get upset if you do not follow their advice. Dragons are great, they have a good sense of humor, and amazing abilities. I have one red dragon, and I love him. He works hard, he's ambitious, and he's a great team leader if I'm sending several spirits on a task. In my opinion, many (not all), dragons are very picky when choosing a keeper, but as long as one is calling you then I'm sure you'll get along great. Reading my first post, I see that it looks like I was saying something else, so once again sorry about that. If the dragon that you're looking at is truly calling to you, get him or her because you won't regret it.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

starfae, remember that the only stupid question is the one that goes unasked. ;) you will never be laughed at by anyone here for asking a question because that is how we all learned! none of my dragons are "wish granters" although they all do what they can to help in other areas. hope this helps and you have received some excellent replies above. keep those questions coming! namaste, arsine :wave:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

a dragon -djinn would be cool, but I don't think that type of union is possible...is it?

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Second to what everyone said.

Djinn and wish granting faeries are like a teacher who gives you an answer straight when you ask a question, but dragons are the ones who will go "Ok, lets this about this question together".

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Twinkle
new here
new here

ambiew wrote:a dragon -djinn would be cool, but I don't think that type of union is possible...is it?
The Asian Djinns in the CH store are dragon Djinns.....I received one and I love her......

Return to “Dragons”