You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: something with wings
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

HE CAME HE CAME i got my gargoyle spirit stone today its a lovely peace of blood stone and it had all his info so verrrrrry well packed i was very impressed with the way fawn (thanks for the peace of candy salt water taffy is one of my favorites ^.=.^ )did it but i was hoping it would come with his name i got age and a lil about him but no name =/ i have been calling him D cuz when i was talking a D name came to mind but there was 2 names one right after another so till i get to know him better that will have to do but i was wondering if that's normal them not giving a name for your spirit?

Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Contact the seller and ask for the name, if you haven't already done so.

cookie8925
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I got it here from creepy hollows its my first spirit i did the first-time buyers penny offer an i didnt know if that is something that i should open a help desk ticket for or not

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

If it was me I would ask them [emoji4] Since your order is so new they *should* have the records, if you wait years from now it may not be possible to get the info and you might regret not asking.

I personally make a point to call each of my spirits by name and have at least a short convo with them each day. The whole "remember their names" thing is so important to me, that is why I do not want more than 12 spirits (the number 12 is special to me) so I can call them by name, I just don't think my brain can hold more than that (for me, I couldn't do the 200+ spirits thing lol). Just my personal opinion. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
cookie8925
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank y'all kindly i sent in a message to support and got all his info resent this time with a name... i was way off though thinkink it was a D name since it was a N lol thanks again for the help

cookie8925
new here
new here
Zodiac:

i know this has nothing to do with what i had made this post for but i didnt feel comfortable making a new topic for it... after finding out his name i have been working with N an only take his vessel off when im in the shower since its a spirit stone in a cage both i got from CH its very light and forget i even have it on i even sleep in it but to get to what i wanted to say... the other day sitting at the table having a deep conversation with a dear friend i saw a orb of light with a tail traveling in the corner of my eye at first it startled me because i have eye conditions that make it so i see small bits of glitter when my eyes are in contact with light and others that in time will take my site all together so i had to look this up and make sure my symptoms where not getting worse and after looking hear and there only one page popped up that was not medical (that being the only thing i was looking for) and it was a how can you see spirits i think blog but in the list of ways that it is common to see them sparkle of light was number 3 (my fav number) and as i read it i got a giddy i did it feeling hear is what the page said

This is a very common way to see angels, spirit guides, and deceased loved ones. Usually, this appears as a flicker of light, similar to the sunlight reflecting off of water or off a mirror (except, there’s no reflection surface!). Sometimes the light sparkles are different color tones – with each spirit who visits you having their slight variation and shade of white light. Other times, it’s simply a fleck of white light out of the corner of your eyes. Watch for these, you aren’t losing your vision . . . the spirits are stopping by to say ‘hello’! Typically, when a light sparkle is a spirit (rather than something else), it tends to diagonally above you and in your peripheral vision, most often, to the right side of your vision. Seeing sparkles of light is also a sign of your third eye chakra opening.

so not only was it listed as the third way to see them again 3 being my fave number it was the only listing of its kind in my search and in the description itself she said you aren't losing your vision so that to me was more then enough to say N was reaching out to me for the first time though i did not present any other symptoms that would concern me about my vision i did see the eye doc and he said all is well which by that point i knew it was but in my case id rather be safe then sarry though as a side note that is part of why i got in to third eye and psychic perception so once i lose my physical vision ill still have something

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Yes, that started happening to me quite a bit when I first started.
I knew about it before hand though, so I wasn't too worried. Still, when they started increasing in frequency, I kept telling myself that it's either my Spirits throwing a party or I'm going to go blind soon. Thankfully, I can still see.

Return to “Gargoyle”