Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Absolutely not telling
Zodiac:

I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign!! :cloud9:

LOL!! For real! I saw the signs!! Someone at the restaurant yesterday or the day before left a little seashell on their table and I kept it in my apron... then today my boss hands me a catalog to look through and I find a makeup add in which a woman had used a pencil to draw a mermaid on her neck and shoulder.... THEN I knew!! My mermaid would arrive today!! The seashell, the more obvious mermaid add, (which of course I cut out to keep)... I can't believe I needed two signs but AHAH!!! :wizard:

I get home... and she's here... :P WOOOOOT!! I feel all proud of myself for picking up on the signs.. She's finally here! After a month and a half of waiting!! :candle:

Yea so I had a painful day at work and my back is killing me and I didn't eat all day for the new moon... but dude.. I am so happy that she sent me signs and I got them. <<Removed by Mod>>it. Rum and a private dance party and incense cone! <3

So hear this, please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly,
And look for the stars as the sun goes down,
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound,
Everything, everything's magic...

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Wow! That is an amazing sign from your mermaid! That is awesome haha. Good job at picking it up right away too :)

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
witchiepooh
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I love your attitude! You welcomed your mermaid with a Big Bang so I know she'll be happy with you. If you still have that seashell set up a private altar with the shell on it & get some water from a body of water near you & put that on it too. I'll bet that will make her happy! Talk to her every day like she is your only friend & watch the prosperity pour in. She may even give you a different job where your back & feet won't have to hurt anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is awesome! I'm happy for you :-)

GothamNightingale
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Absolutely not telling
Zodiac:

lol thanks guys!! I actually got waaay too drunk last night and I'm a little hungover but cherry pie and homemade chicken noodles for breakfast helped... Now I gotta get to work but I forgot to mention: someone had drawn a stick figure mermaid on the inside of the shell when I found it. I tried to rub it away but it wouldn't, and now I'm glad. :) And a different job would be cool.... I mean I like my job and love my coworkers but duuuuuude I am in PAIN.... I'm considering reducing my workload and/or quitting and writing... But ah well.... not for today is that plan!

So hear this, please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly,
And look for the stars as the sun goes down,
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound,
Everything, everything's magic...

Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

GothamNightingale wrote:lol thanks guys!! I actually got waaay too drunk last night and I'm a little hungover but cherry pie and homemade chicken noodles for breakfast helped...
LOL... glad you're feeling better ;)

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”