Desperate for help

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: What about things like juicing? Can she get veggie nutrients that way? Or is that just as indigestible for someone who's had most or all of their stomach removed?
Probably could. Not sure if elements in the fiber has added healing properties not realized. I've been hearing a lot of people tout tumeric, lemongrass, and even baking soda. I would though do more research to know how to take it and how much of a dose. Because it's all useless if we have the wrong dose.
If her colon is largely intact, she should be able to ingest the nutrients in the vegetables by juicing. The intestines are where the nutrients are absorbed.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
adrbourgeois
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariadne Thorne

They prepped her for surgery to remove the affected part of her colon and that's when they realized it was everywhere and it was inoperable, so as of right now she can eat anything. I might have a hard time convincing her to change her diet because there is a significant chance that once she gets to houston she might have to remove parts of her GI tract and this might be her last chance to eat soul food lol. She is already missing her gallbladder (it was removed in Februrary! how they missed the cancer I don't know) which has made her cut back on fatty foods but i will give her the link <3

"Let our worries wander out like water streaming from a spring, and sing of all the things our heads have failed to ruin yet." Image
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I might have a hard time convincing her to change her diet because there is a significant chance that once she gets to houston she might have to remove parts of her GI tract and this might be her last chance to eat soul food lol.
You don't have to convince her, but she should be exposed to food education so she can make the right choice for herself. Maybe she doesn't know or never knew the food was her poison or could be medicine. She has to do some soul searching rather than seek soul food.

I have a brother who is obese. He now has a mass on his head which looks like a tumor but he claims is a fungus. Every day he buys fast food and eats it in his room. He is so stubborn and so addicted to it that he won't listen to anyone trying to help. Sure maybe the food didn't cause the fungus. But he certainly isn't eating anything healthy to give his immune system a fighting chance. It's sad that we do have loved ones so addicted to poison that they would shut out the entire world as their body deteriorates from the inside out. It frustrates me, so I am not the right person to speak to. But the guys on camera....they don't care if you listen or don't, they have no vested emotional interest, and so they will continue to share their findings and if anyone doesn't like it they can turn it off. You don't have to be the bad guy standing in the way of them and food. You just have to put it out there and let time and spirit do their thing.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
pathtosirius
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

Sending much prayers and blessings to your friend.

I empathize with this situation as someone of my immediate family, is in a situation similar to this. He too is dealing with a situation that is life and death, he fears for his life and what he has to go through if it is "too late", and fears for his family in some way.
Another part of him was to "change", wants to make an effort to be healthy, but yet another part of him is drawing him back. For some healers, they would relate symptoms metaphysically too, but that is another discussion or topic to begin for another time.

Much love and compassion to send to people whom are in need, in all different manners and form <3

Anacalypsis.
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: free
Zodiac:

I hope for the best for your friend and that she will get through this <3.
If you are looking into treatment the best ive seen is what Dr Tullio Simoncini has found through his work in stopping tumors with bicarbonate soda, it is interesting and id recommend anyone to read about him and his research.

To see a world in a grain of sand
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

~be who you are and say what you feel
because those that matter... don't mind...
and those that mind... don't matter~
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Any updates?

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
adrbourgeois
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariadne Thorne

She is finally most of the way healed from post-op (we've been at a stand still waiting). She actually just arrived in Houston a few hours ago and has her first appointment at MDA tomorrow, so until then we are all still really in the dark. :( Thankfully I set up a gofundme for her that was pretty successful and I know that is going to help with financial strain but also just the kindness of people donating really has helped her morale. We've done some research on her doctor and she is one of the most prominent colon and rectal oncologists in the country which is a great comfort. I will post any updates tomorrow, hoping for good news!

"Let our worries wander out like water streaming from a spring, and sing of all the things our heads have failed to ruin yet." Image
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

Anacalypsis. wrote:I hope for the best for your friend and that she will get through this <3.
If you are looking into treatment the best ive seen is what Dr Tullio Simoncini has found through his work in stopping tumors with bicarbonate soda, it is interesting and id recommend anyone to read about him and his research.
I wouldn't trust him. His claim that cancer is actually a fungus is completely wrong.

Bourgeois, I hope all goes well.

jalapeno
new here
new here

Magemoss wrote:
Anacalypsis. wrote:I hope for the best for your friend and that she will get through this <3.
I wouldn't trust him. His claim that cancer is actually a fungus is completely wrong.

Bourgeois, I hope all goes well.
Personally, I think the guy (Dr Tullio Simoncini) is off his rocker. I wouldn't trust him either.

marshandrias
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 68
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tough choice, IDK
My magical/paranormal name...: Mae Moonshadow
Zodiac:

I don't know about the other stuff, but I am in Houston and I am sending you and your friend are in my prayers.

M

We are who we choose to be. Fate, Destiny, the Gods, the Ancestors... they can put a path before us. We still have to choose to walk it.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”