Desperate for help

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
adrbourgeois
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariadne Thorne

Hi all, it has been a while since I've posted here. I feel a bit ashamed that I've returned to this lifestyle and community only in the face of tragedy, but here I am. My best friend has been diagnosed with colonic mucinous adenocarcinoma, in other words, a type of colon cancer. She is only 19, and as far as we know there is only one other case in the world of someone this young getting colon cancer. Generally, even if you are 45 you are freakishly young to get this type of cancer. Because of this, it wasn't spotted until it was stage IV. The doctors went to do surgery to remove the mass from her colon, and it had spread to her liver and stomach with so many polyps that the doc said it looks like someone had taken a dandelion and blown it into her guts. She is still recovering from surgery and has to wait to clear up an ear infection before she leaves to receive treatment at MD Anderson. I've already ordered her a class 5 medicine buddha binding (that 75% off sale was a godsend). I'm just wondering if anyone else has any advice on anything else I can for her? Anything really at this point. She is someone I love and care about very much and I was supposed to join her at LSU this next school year and now I'm afraid she won't ever be able to go back to school or graduate. I want so desperately for her to beat this, any amount of money or effort it takes.

"Let our worries wander out like water streaming from a spring, and sing of all the things our heads have failed to ruin yet." Image
Gracefull
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grace
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Grace

<<Removed by Mod>> that is a wonderful idea especially with this full moon being a healing moon! A mass prayer is a wonderful idea!

“Gifts of grace come to all of us. But we must be ready to see and willing to receive these gifts. It will require a kind of sacrifice, the sacrifice of believing"
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

My sympathies for your situation. I wish your friend the best. Hopefully something like chemo can help her recover.

adrbourgeois
new here
new here

Thank you all so much. I understand how difficult that might be to organize, so don't stress too much over it but any prayers would be appreciated.

"Let our worries wander out like water streaming from a spring, and sing of all the things our heads have failed to ruin yet." Image
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

You definitely have my prayers.
Is this genetic? Sometimes it can explain why it happened so young. Also eating a lot of junk food and store bought food without washing it first can do this. The pesticides used on the produce can be carcinogenic.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
adrbourgeois
new here
new here

Yea, her family has a history of GI tract issues and her grandmother died of colon cancer. It is almost certainly genetic.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Big prayers headed your friend's way from here! I feel your pain, as two people in my life were diagnosed with cancer within the past week. It hurts when our loved ones go through these things, so I send prayers for you and all who love your friend, as well.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

She should watch this entire channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnRYgE_ ... 764BEA6101

I cannot stress the importance of good nutrition and not be a zombie about what you buy or put in your mouth. There is a lot of crap food out there that hurts the lives of the unsuspecting. I have a friend who had stomach cancer and it is not pretty. They ended up taking out her stomach and now she can only eat a tenth of what she used to. Sadly she can't eat any veggies because it cannot be digested...and unfortunately that might be the cure.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:She should watch this entire channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnRYgE_ ... 764BEA6101

I cannot stress the importance of good nutrition and not be a zombie about what you buy or put in your mouth. There is a lot of crap food out there that hurts the lives of the unsuspecting. I have a friend who had stomach cancer and it is not pretty. They ended up taking out her stomach and now she can only eat a tenth of what she used to. Sadly she can't eat any veggies because it cannot be digested...and unfortunately that might be the cure.
What about things like juicing? Can she get veggie nutrients that way? Or is that just as indigestible for someone who's had most or all of their stomach removed?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Likes2Read wrote: What about things like juicing? Can she get veggie nutrients that way? Or is that just as indigestible for someone who's had most or all of their stomach removed?
Probably could. Not sure if elements in the fiber has added healing properties not realized. I've been hearing a lot of people tout tumeric, lemongrass, and even baking soda. I would though do more research to know how to take it and how much of a dose. Because it's all useless if we have the wrong dose.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”