neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

While I haven't had any experiences such as these (hey, I'm new).
, I can't say I'm all that surprised. That type of connection has been discussed and attested to by many - (some conjurers claim to be able to find Angelic beings who are interested in taking lovers even) and it's even biblical. Although none of my angels have come on to me, I'll be sure to let you know if they do (maybe)! Lol

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
AngelicPride
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae

creepyhollows wrote:Historically Angels are known to have interacted and procreated with humans. It would not be unusual for humans or Angels to have those feelings for each other now. There is definitely a bond and tie to each other through the vast expanse of time.
They are known in stories, but they are also known in these stories to be smited and/or cast down into Hell. So... I would think based on these accounts, having relations with an angel is out of the question in the eyes of their creator (God), and they would be pulled back out of the bindings either by God dragging them back to Heaven, or being severed and going to Hell.

AngelicPride
new here
new here

<<Removed by Mod>> wrote:
AngelicPride wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:Historically Angels are known to have interacted and procreated with humans. It would not be unusual for humans or Angels to have those feelings for each other now. There is definitely a bond and tie to each other through the vast expanse of time.
They are known in stories, but they are also known in these stories to be smited and/or cast down into Hell. So... I would think based on these accounts, having relations with an angel is out of the question in the eyes of their creator (God), and they would be pulled back out of the bindings either by God dragging them back to Heaven, or being severed and going to Hell.
Although in the Bible angels are considered to be shunned and smitten by laying with mortals, angels are not just in Abrahamic religion. Angels are found in Hindu faiths as well, and there are a lot of Hermetic religions were angels are brought up. I would not take any book or organized system of faith/magick/spirituality as absolute truth. They are truths, don't get me wrong, but in my own opinion there is no such thing as a single, total truth.

I regularly work with angels and Enochiana. I have stumbled across sexual and sensual/romantic angels that were not the Grigori.
We seem to be talking specifically about Abrahamic angels, however. You are definitely right about there being 'angel' like creatures in other theologies (but they are not called angels), but I am specifically using the stories of Abrahamic lore, because... Well, we seem to be talking about Abrahamic angels. It's also not just in the Bible that angels are smitted or punished. Non-canon scripture (which is what both CH and I were talking about, concerning the Book of the Watchers) are also taken into consideration when we talk about angelology.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

AngelicPride wrote:
I'm a Catholic and heres my view. Things in the past were in the past and the past can't stick forever and be like whats today. Angels can't be like themselves forever after God did some stuff to deal those angels who made love with humans, everything changes. Angels have their own will to make love or not. Angels are just like us, we may be different but we choose how our lives would live. A man can choose to be a criminal whatever time he wants, how about angels, can they choose to be criminals? Heck YES, all it takes is their will, and an angel's will is the same as humans. And lets face it, laws are rewritten, we banned Deaf people for going to asylums because we think they were possessed by demons. Can God banned the law that separates angels making love to humans? Another heck YES, all it takes is God's will. When nature changes, law changes with it. We don't know whats happening in Heaven, but I recommend you to ask Lorna Byrnes a question yourself "Can angels fall in love with humans?"

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
AngelicPride
new here
new here

AngelicPride wrote:
AngelicPride wrote:
Although in the Bible angels are considered to be shunned and smitten by laying with mortals, angels are not just in Abrahamic religion. Angels are found in Hindu faiths as well, and there are a lot of Hermetic religions were angels are brought up. I would not take any book or organized system of faith/magick/spirituality as absolute truth. They are truths, don't get me wrong, but in my own opinion there is no such thing as a single, total truth.

I regularly work with angels and Enochiana. I have stumbled across sexual and sensual/romantic angels that were not the Grigori.
We seem to be talking specifically about Abrahamic angels, however. You are definitely right about there being 'angel' like creatures in other theologies (but they are not called angels), but I am specifically using the stories of Abrahamic lore, because... Well, we seem to be talking about Abrahamic angels. It's also not just in the Bible that angels are smitted or punished. Non-canon scripture (which is what both CH and I were talking about, concerning the Book of the Watchers) are also taken into consideration when we talk about angelology.
I understand where you're getting at, but I think it would be up to Creepy Hollows to let us know exactly what kinds of angels, such as from whatever theology/belief system they actually are offering to conjure. Last time I read the Bible, Book of Enoch, and a few other Abraham-based religious books, there was no such thing as Courtwinds, Sterlings, and Bronwyn angels. At least none specifically mentioned.
Touchy subject, that last bit... But seeing as there is no written text (Neither old or modern in any book about angels), I will assume that Courtwinds/Sterlings/Bronwyn are either thoughtforms that gained sentience due to believe in them, creatures that are not actually angels, or shapeshifters that take on the form of angels. They were first mentioned on CH, and I am very, very cautious when new creatures first pop up on a site that sells their vessels for a living. That's my opinion. I am cautious of any shop that does this, not just CH. Yes, it's definitely up to CH to say what theology they are talking about, but they might run into some trouble if they pin Courtwings/Sterlings/etc. As being Christian/Muslim/Hindu/etc, when there is no account for them in any of those religions.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

True REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY. I wouldn't want a bash to start here. Ok, gotta go.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

AngelicPride wrote:

What, exactly, are you talking about?

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AngelicPride wrote:
AngelicPride wrote:

I hate to be blunt, but an angel is an angel, no matter the religion and who the person is. They appear in all languages, all over the world, and in all religions or even non religions.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AngelicPride wrote:
AngelicPride wrote:
AngelicPride wrote:

I understand where you're getting at, but I think it would be up to Creepy Hollows to let us know exactly what kinds of angels, such as from whatever theology/belief system they actually are offering to conjure. Last time I read the Bible, Book of Enoch, and a few other Abraham-based religious books, there was no such thing as Courtwinds, Sterlings, and Bronwyn angels. At least none specifically mentioned.
Touchy subject, that last bit... But seeing as there is no written text (Neither old or modern in any book about angels), I will assume that Courtwinds/Sterlings/Bronwyn are either thoughtforms that gained sentience due to believe in them, creatures that are not actually angels, or shapeshifters that take on the form of angels. They were first mentioned on CH, and I am very, very cautious when new creatures first pop up on a site that sells their vessels for a living. That's my opinion. I am cautious of any shop that does this, not just CH. Yes, it's definitely up to CH to say what theology they are talking about, but they might run into some trouble if they pin Courtwings/Sterlings/etc. As being Christian/Muslim/Hindu/etc, when there is no account for them in any of those religions.
They are not thoughtforms.

Huffette
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:
Huffette wrote:What, exactly, are you talking about?
Do not feed them, please. They're trying to start arguments right and left. I don't care how many degrees or certifications or whatever someone has, when you can't manage to get along with others and respect other people's opinions, you shouldn't post. And every time someone responds, they just keep going. So don't ask, please. I said I didn't want this turned into a theological discussion.
I agree with your sentiments. Some people never learn. The problem is, I know more than they do and I have no theological degrees. 1ks I just have my teachings from the ultimate teacher.

Huffette

Return to “Angels”