Why no connections with my new Djinn, Spirits, and creatures

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
WhiteLight
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: All things at once.
My magical/paranormal name...: White Light
Zodiac:

Greetings my friends,
I have a conundrum and I seek help from the more knowledgeable. I bought several new Djinn, Creatures, and Spirits (about 10) here at Creepy Hollows several months ago and had to leave earth for three months, thus leaving my beloved new entities stranded in my USP box. I am sure they felt worried and were and somewhat traumatized, bless their little hearts.

They were all alone in a cold steel UPS box with no love and no explanation of why Daddy left them all alone and stranded without explanation for virtually three months. I feel just terrible for my negligence but there was nothing I could do to contact them to tell them I would be back. I sent telepathic messages regularly but I'm not sure if they received them because no answers came back.

My paramount concern is that it has been over a week now of bonding, nurturing, candles and incense etc. and treating them like the great Spirit Kings they are to me but I've had absolutely no return contact with any of them. Could they have possibly abandoned ship so to speak? Could they have just gave up on me for being a flake and took off to a better place perhaps? I am not worried about loosing money on my purchase...I am just worried about them and their well being. Nobody loves Spirits more than me I might add. My chief concern is their welfare.

Could they have attached to somebody else maybe, such as an employee of UPS perhaps or something other? I've only been a Spirit Keeper for about a year now and I need much more study. (I've been a white witch somewhat longer though). Your help and advice would be greatly appreciated please. I realize that bonding takes more time than a week as a rule but would all ten various Spirits, creatures, and Djinn be 100% evasive to me for over a week now?

I've had very poor luck contacting entities in the past that I've bought via eBay so it might just be me as some people have told me. Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom you might render. Make a free wish please and thanks again. http://pic.lg.ua/s/4Cnav/del_key/UMsU3x

Love and Light
Namaste

ennaralee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I do not have one
Zodiac:

Nicely put Onyphim

11 Dragons, 13 Fae/Elves, 3 Immortals, 17 Creatures/Other, 3 Alphas, 5 Werewolves, 2 Hellhounds, 13 Vampires (Sang & Psy), 11 various DA spirits
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by "leaving Earth"?

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey Whitelight,

The important thing to remember is that spirits and entities are very intelligent and not like children at all. They are exceptionally patient, too. Their time waiting for you in the post was maybe an inconvenience at most, and probably upset you more than anything. Since CH usually binds spirits to you as well as the vessels, there's no need to worry about them bonding with another person.

Bonding and connecting is a highly individualized process. For example; while my griffon has been active from day one, my sapphire dragon has given almost no signs that I could sense. Also, it sounds like you got a large number of spirits at once, which can make bonding with them individually somewhat harder.

Your spirits are likely just fine, and are eager to connect with you. Just keep at it! Meditate, speak to them through the day, invite them into your dreams. Write down anything that 'feels' like a sign, and be patient. Sometimes the more you expect, the less that happens.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Is there a way to keep them close when sleeping or doing another activity that keeps you in a set location a while and each day carry a new one with you on your person? When we have a lot of new family members joining us I found this to be helpful in connecting to each of them and figuring out the energies. I think they are patient and if you include them in things you are doing, invite them to be with you when working or in an activity they're listed as liking it helps bridge a gap.

I've had one get sent to the distribution center, then to another, bounced back to the first and basically be in limbo until he finally made it home to us but was able to connect fine. I would consider each individually and work with them that way, if it was over 30 days or 90 then could be more worried but I've had one of our less social ones well over a year and have learned that although he is quiet there are subtle showings and when he does speak you Really need to pay attention.

I'm sure it'll all be fine!

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”