Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We know that just about every spirit race has their OWN language. Ash & I, like many collectors, try to keep as many records as we can regarding the languages we hear and what words in our own language they correspond to. I am interested to know what other Keepers have heard. I am transferring my notes to the computer as most are in my notebooks.

For instance, there is a difference between the language a Blue Dragon and White Dragon speak.

Such as:

Evoha = world (Blue Dragon)
Imani = world (White Dragon)

Will cut and paste different lists as I get them into the computer. If you're interested in joining in on this with us let's open a different thread for each entity.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

Fascinating! The only communication I've had from a dragon in it's native language involved automatic writing- It was coming through in a different set of letters than ours, so I'm not sure how much help it will be. The word looked like "future" but the letters, again, were not our alphabet (very rounded, curly...). It was coming through very insistently and over and over from a dragon what is either white or silver, of some kind of royal descent- she wears a huge collar/necklace that looks like black thorns with an iridescent blue oval stone in the middle. I'll scan a drawing of her and the automatic writing when I find it.

FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

I guess you're looking for dragon words but I've only gotten the one nickname that a dragon gave me as a pet version of their name.

I've had 3 experiences so far with dragon communication in dreams.

1st time was with the celestial white dragon, a dream of a misty glow coming from the vessel on the altar and the misty glow communicated a nickname for him which; I saw the word... but didn't hear it... I saw it in my mind spelled out.

All the other dragon communications I've had have been subtle and less direct than this word/name that came through in letters. There was also a feeling of comfort from the misty light on that occasion.

2nd time I saw the same celestial white in my dream, he was visible then invisible but I felt he was still there. I considered this a communication of him still being there as a presence even if I can't see him.

The 3rd dragon communication was last night in a dream with my newer black dragon this time... in the dream I was having an intense discussion with someone I'm very close to... and I found myself in the dream looking to my altar for comfort from my spirits. When I looked at the altar and the cedar charging box I keep there in the dream, suddenly my black dragon's little charging box that I keep there sort of popped up for me to see...

It's hard to describe, the cedar box was closed the whole time in the dream but somehow the black dragon's little box popped out of it and was right in front of my face in a way.

I recently put a cute picture of a black dragon on her little charging box and that's the picture I saw in the dream and I took this as a positive communication from the black dragon that she will step forward to help when I need/ask. I've also found when I ask the black dragon anything the pendulum really swings big and strong with her answers. :)

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Spirit of the Earth, remember
Spirit of the Sky, remember
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

SO cool!! :D Now we can talk to our spirits with a few words!! xD How delightful.

i think it would be a great way to show love and interest.

This is quite cool...

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

This is awsome XD

More and more languages for me to learn :thumbup:

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wow! What an honour it must be to hear the dragon tongue Magnolia! I wonder...the words that you got for "world" did you spell them phonetically the way you heard them or is the spelling the way you "saw" the words? I just wonder if their language is phonetic at all? How would one pronounce those two words?

Thus far, my Gold has always "spoken" english but I've never asked her to speak in her language! I never, even, thought of it! I'm looking forward to seeing more on this thread on their language.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
moonshadow
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My daughter 'C' has heard her female Green dragon singing when she was half asleep three days or so after she got her. 'C' said the singing sounded like it was Latin.

Love & Light,
Moonshadow

Meow Is Spoken Here
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This is so great!! :applause:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

any update on this topic..? xD

PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I've been a channel for a few spirits. No I wasn't intentionally doing it, it just sorta happened. In some cases it was some random spirit just making me babble, but there was one experience I'll never forget. As soon as I started speaking I instantly knew it was a green dragon friend that had visited me and I spoke the tongue with no effort or knowledge on my part. All I can say is it definetely sounded more like an intelligent and sophisticated language and not babble! lol

I long to connect with that green again, but haven't seen much in the way. It was strange really, it was like he stepped into my body and was controlling it (though I could've interceded).

Return to “Spirit Research”