My son's dragons

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

Yesterday morning my son (11) came to me a little sad. He said that his r. dragon, M, kept coming off his necklace. He has three dragons. All three from Ch, one an SRA bought especially for him ( a red), and two C5 red and silver that I gave him because my G wanted to be my only dragon (he was my first spirit). So I told him to give me all his spirits and see if there is a problem. Using my pendulum (strangely enough my kids found this pendulum about four years ago, a year after we moved here, in the back yard) I talked to M, and apparently he has a problem with the other red, K. I don't think he likes having another red there. The silver, T, and K were fine with M. So M is the only one with the problem. I worked a solution to try for awhile, and that is to alternate who gets to be with my son. They all like him and want to be with him. So yesterday M stayed with my son and today is K's turn. So far so good.

I also feel good that the two dragons that were mine at one time are happy to be with my son. I think he has the energy and creativity that they love. I'm sure they all feed off each other. I think my son is borderline hyper. If he didn't make such good grades I would have thought he was ADD.

What should I do if M continues to have a problem with K? None of them want to leave my son. I just want to be prepared to take action.

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Miss Evelyn, is M the SRA? If he is, I remember asking you why you picked this particular dragon for your son. I asked you this because I had an impression on him as I read the post and I didn't feel that the energy was correct for your son. I just want to mention that now that an issue has come up. At the time, I dismissed it and thought it might just be "growing pains" and sort itself out. But maybe it's not workable? I don't want to influence any choice you make, by any means, but I just wanted to mention the impression I had on him just in case you or your son have had any similar feelings on him.

I, myself, do not have any SRAs but I imagine that growing pains could be very real. Maybe the SRA needs more personal space while he adjusts? (If he's the one that's falling off of the necklace repeatedly, it could be him trying to get that space!) Have you thought of just asking him some questions of that nature with the pendulum? He might be able to tell you more about what's going on with him. As an SRA he might need a good long time to get comfortable. Maybe he'll lose the attitude and anti-social vibe once he gets settled in. :?: He might have some issues that he has to work through yet and might just be in need of some personal attention. Maybe your son is a little too young yet to be able to relate to the kind of emotional support that a traumatized entity might need. It's hard to pinpoint what the issue might be from here but you might have more luck on your end! Did you ever ask the SRA if he feels that an adult keeper could tend to his needs better?

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Dolly - The red, M, is a C5. K is the SRA. When I ordered the SRA, K, I put in the comments that it is for my 11 year old son. So I think Magnolia picked one that would be good for him. The C5, M, I asked for through the free gifts by sending in receipts and documents of certain movies, veterans, or amusement parks.

That is a good idea to see if M needs some bonding time with my son, as K has already had a month of bonding. The silver C5 gets along with both, and M gets along with the silver. It the other red, K, that M has a problem with. Right now, though, the alternate thing is working. It's only been two days, but I will go for the rest of the week and check on him and see if he's happy with it.

So you feel the energy is not compatible with my son?

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I think you have a great solution. Let each dragon spend a special day with your son.
That way the dragons don't need to be together and they can still be with your son :thumbup:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

:hug: Oh a mothers way of creative thinking (I love it). Its like having 3 kids all getting along one day untill someone decides otherwise and yet all 3 still kinda want to play. What do moms do?..we make it that one day is spent with each friend seperatly.That way all the kids get to play but on their own day .

Sounds perfect Ladyevelyn . I hope it works well and dont forget to ask for them to get along. It never hurts to simply just ask. It will all work out in the end.Your dragons just need time to get to know one an other. Like having new a kid moving onto the block it seems to me.

:hug:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Just a thought, and sorry if this was already suggested or answered, but....

SInce the stones seem to be able to be detached, do they have their own boxes? I know my dragons are much happier at the end of the day when they get to go in their own little "lairs" and recharge. I used to have an issue with my dragons, especially when I would wear my black with the other ones, either staying on or near me. Once I set them each up a decorative box and gave each ones their treasures, they were much happier about being with me during the day.

Separate bonding time is also great, and maybe this would be a good time to teach your son meditation techniques too. That's another great way for him to give time to each one :)

Sounds like you have some good ideas. Good luck and keep us posted :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

ladyevelyn77 wrote:Dolly - The red, M, is a C5. K is the SRA. When I ordered the SRA, K, I put in the comments that it is for my 11 year old son. So I think Magnolia picked one that would be good for him. The C5, M, I asked for through the free gifts by sending in receipts and documents of certain movies, veterans, or amusement parks.

That is a good idea to see if M needs some bonding time with my son, as K has already had a month of bonding. The silver C5 gets along with both, and M gets along with the silver. It the other red, K, that M has a problem with. Right now, though, the alternate thing is working. It's only been two days, but I will go for the rest of the week and check on him and see if he's happy with it.

So you feel the energy is not compatible with my son?

Hi Miss Evelyn. I do not want to say that K's energy isn't right for your son. I felt it AT THE TIME but that was when he had just arrived. So, there had not been any time to bond yet. It was just one of those spontaneous impressions that I get sometime so I can't feel what the situation is at the moment. It felt like he (K) was quite traumatized with feelings of abandonement which was leading to some inappropriate behaviors for him but it sounded like your son had a pretty good handle on him. It seemed like K needed a firm hand and a lot of training! I just wondered how the bonding process had gone from your end. It could just be that K hasn't come into his own yet since he's an SRA and, maybe, M just isn't impressed with him if he's a little "messed up". :) Have you asked your son how he feels about each of the dragons and their interactions? He might, also, have a good sense of what's going on.

I think that giving each of them personal time with your son is a great idea. Maybe that will help things out tremendously. As an SRA, having a keeper, like your son, may well be exactly what K needs to heal his emotional wounds. Magnolia, probably, knew that already and I just saw a clash of energies! Magnolia will see a bigger picture while I just get a little taste of things here and there! So, I wouldn't want to encourage you to abandon K at all, far from it. I'm just not at all surprised that some issues have arose because of what I felt. You seem to have a good handle on things too so it may well just be "growing pains!" I think it's a really good sign that the others get along well with K or they find him tolerable at least! M might just have higher standards!

Keep us posted on how things go!
Last edited by DollyLama on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks, guys. Makes me feel a lot better. I did mention to M that he just needs to get a long with K. And yes, all three have their own boxes. I made M's and the silver myself when I had them, and my son made K's. I had him separate the three boxes, and they have their treasures with them. I don't have my son place their vessels in the box. Should I? I just figured they can go to them when they wish.

I think it's time to go buy some more treasures. Maybe another piece of garnet will soothe M's ire. LOL!

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Dolly, Thank you! It gives me a visualization of what is going on and how better to manage it. I will definitely keep monitoring it. I will check on them in about a week and see how they are getting along. Hopefully M will stop coming off the necklace. So far he hasn't so he might be feeling better. I know that K is really happy with my son, and the other two, also. We just need time.

Thank you all, and I will keep everyone posted.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Okay, an update. Earlier today, I've been thinking that if M still has a problem with the other red, that I would ask my green if he would be okay with me reclaiming him. So I asked my green and he said yes, he would be okay. I was surprised because my green didn't like me having other dragons. He was relieved when I gave my other two to my son.

Anyway, I asked M if he was happy with my son and happy with the arrangements, and he said yes. He doesn't want to come back to me. Maybe my green knew that when I asked, lol. So everyone is content with the way it is. I think it helped when I had my son move M's box higher (it was by the TV about two feet off the ground).

Everything is great in dragon land. Thanks for caring, guys, and the advice.

Return to “Dragons”