Programming gemstone pendulum

scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hi everyone. :wave: I'm not sure where to put this...sorry if it's in the wrong spot. :oops:

My question is this: Can a pendulum be programmed for a specific spirit or entity? I know you program them to demonstrate their movement regarding the answers yes, no, or need more info. And gemstones themselves can be programmed for different purposes: clean and charge then program, right? That way the crystal knows what its "job" or purpose in your life...whether it's to help with stress or help one meditate more easily or whatever.
So along those lines, besides a professional conjurer or spell caster (or could the professionals even do it?)--can John or Jane Q. Public program a pendulum to respond/bond specifically to a particular entity or spirit?
Your opinions are most welcome and appreciated!! :thankyou:

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
teardrops2m
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm new to pendulums and I have no clue what I'm doing. Anyone got any suggestions on what to do for a simple start? And I second the above question. :thought: Hmm....how about atuning your inner pendulum? *wanders off thinking pendulum like thoughts*

LadyMoonfyre
active contributor
active contributor

Hmm, I do know of spirits choosing a pendulum they like and responding very well to that specific piece, but as to specifically programming a pendulum to an entity.. If you have a few pieces to choose from, maybe you can tell your spirits as to which pendulum you're using when you want to communicate with a specific entity?

A.K.A autumnorange
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

teardrops2m wrote:I'm new to pendulums and I have no clue what I'm doing. Anyone got any suggestions on what to do for a simple start? And I second the above question. :thought: Hmm....how about atuning your inner pendulum? *wanders off thinking pendulum like thoughts*
Maybe this will help...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTPk9iEw0-s

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi scrub! :wave: With pendulums, I find that whatever has the most personal significance to me is what works the best, period. So, if I wanted a specific entity to use a specific pendulum, I would begin by doing a Q & A session with that entity using my regular pendulum first. I would ask things like, "Do you like working with me through the pendulum?" "Do you feel that the pendulum is an effective way for us to communicate?" "Would you prefer to use a different method for communicating?" (if the answer is "yes" to the last question I would start going through different methods of communication one-by-one {meditation, automatic writing, clairaudience, clairvoyance, etc..anything I could think of that could be used as a means of communication} to see if there was a "yes" response to any.

If the entity indicates that it would like to communicate through the pendulum, I would, then, ask them if they would prefer to have their own pendulum. If the answer is "yes" I would ask that they help me choose an appropriate pendulum. Once the appropriate pendulum was chosen I would cleanse it and then do a simple meditation with the entity in question in which I would present the pendulum to the entity. Thereafter I would, likely, choose to store the pendulum within the entities personal charging box or what have you. This would be my personal approach to "program" the pendulum for work with a specific entity.

Again, it's so personal that, I believe, any approach that has meaning to you will be the "right" one. There, really, is no right or wrong with pendulums. Some people choose to let the pendulum show them what the answers for "yes", "no", "unable to answer" etc... will be. Others like to show the pendulum what kind of movement they would like to see for each answer. It's really your choice.

For me, I always use a favorite pendulum exclusively for whatever period of time feels right. All of my entities speak through it. If I want to speak to a specific entity I just ask for them to join me and speak exclusively through it. Naturally, I always check with the entity to see if they are agreeable, at the time, to speaking through the pendulum. (I never assume that they want to use the pendulum just because I do because that's not always the case!) If they say that they are agreeable to speaking, then I ask them to step on up. My guys always seem to work the best through whichever pendulum I like the most at the time. Again this could just be my own personal dynamic with pendulums and entities and, perhaps, others would work better with individual pendulums for each entity. I think it's impossible to predict what will work best for you. You just have to get out there and experiment! Don't be shy! Also, if you just ponder the situation, you might well get a sense of what feels right for you and what you think would "jive" well with you.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi scrub! With pendulums, I find that whatever has the most personal significance to me is what works the best, period. So, if I wanted a specific entity to use a specific pendulum, I would begin by doing a Q & A session with that entity using my regular pendulum first. I would ask things like, "Do you like working with me through the pendulum?" "Do you feel that the pendulum is an effective way for us to communicate?" "Would you prefer to use a different method for communicating?" (if the answer is "yes" to the last question I would start going through different methods of communication one-by-one {meditation, automatic writing, clairaudience, clairvoyance, etc..anything I could think of that could be used as a means of communication} to see if there was a "yes" response to any.

If the entity indicates that it would like to communicate through the pendulum, I would, then, ask them if they would prefer to have their own pendulum. If the answer is "yes" I would ask that they help me choose an appropriate pendulum. Once the appropriate pendulum was chosen I would cleanse it and then do a simple meditation with the entity in question in which I would present the pendulum to the entity. Thereafter I would, likely, choose to store the pendulum within the entities personal charging box or what have you. This would be my personal approach to "program" the pendulum for work with a specific entity.
I like that idea, DollyLama, thank you. Then I guess in this instance the spirit is doing the choosing (mostly) and it's not really a matter of "programming" at all, but of personal preferences between you and the entity...yeah, I like that. That's a good one.
I would still like to know whether a pendulum can be programmed, though...even if I didn't want to have it programmed, just for the sake of knowing. Magnolia &/or Ash, any input about this conundrum??

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Deity
My magical/paranormal name...: Eos Asta
Zodiac:

I was following the video that Princess posted, and my pendulum only moves just a little bit, and sometimes in a totally different direction than before, as if it's unsure.

I have no idea what to do. :frustrated:

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul." - A. Powell Davies
Just passing through this life until the next one.
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

You're welcome scrub :) I'm sorry I can't be more helpful with the specifics though!

Bree, did you try deciding what you would like to see as answers and, then, "showing" the pendulum? This might be helpful if you're getting some "flaky" results without it. :thumbup: Try this: state out loud, "This is what I would like a 'yes' answer to look like" and then swing the pendulum in the way that you want it to move for a 'yes' answer. Then, stop the pendulums movement and ask, "Please show me a 'yes' answer" and let the pendulum swing of it's own accord and see if it moves the same way that you showed it to move. You might have to repeat the process if it doesn't respond the first time. Then do the same thing for "no" and "unable to answer"

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I know that different spirits respond differently to different gemstones and we have spirits that prefer not only one pendulum over another but also other tools such as wands, meditation cloths, etc. It's not impossible that you can "program" a pendulum to respond speicifically to one spirit especially if the spirit shows preference to a certain pendulum! I say go for it! If a spirit shows you they like one, specific pendulum just it with them and let them know it's their personal space with you. I think it's a great idea!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Deity
My magical/paranormal name...: Eos Asta
Zodiac:

DollyLama wrote:You're welcome scrub :) I'm sorry I can't be more helpful with the specifics though!

Bree, did you try deciding what you would like to see as answers and, then, "showing" the pendulum? This might be helpful if you're getting some "flaky" results without it. :thumbup: Try this: state out loud, "This is what I would like a 'yes' answer to look like" and then swing the pendulum in the way that you want it to move for a 'yes' answer. Then, stop the pendulums movement and ask, "Please show me a 'yes' answer" and let the pendulum swing of it's own accord and see if it moves the same way that you showed it to move. You might have to repeat the process if it doesn't respond the first time. Then do the same thing for "no" and "unable to answer"
I'm trying my best, but it's barely moving. :wild: It moves a little in certain directions, isn't it suppose to like swing in that direction noticeably? Mine is going so little...

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul." - A. Powell Davies
Just passing through this life until the next one.

Return to “General Questions”