Aid for those seeking to learn about Succubi

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Roseshyo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you for your tips fc2014, to add to what you said I also recently found out that, while trying to reach to them, a sense of love and tenderness emanating from you helps the energy to come back to you. Is like it goes to her and then bounces back to you. Maybe is also a form of mutual love.

fc2014 do you have any advice on how to first start hearing audibly the spirit?
I feel her, reasonably well with touches. I sometimes get glimpses on some looks and traits, but so fast so vague is hard to make a firm impression in the mind.
Telepathy is rather difficult for the mind, to convince it, that is 100% true and not just imagination.
Any tips on hearing? should i start looking for claraudience tips?

Love is the answer
fc2014
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one

That energy is an energy loop and it's not so much your energy bouncing back to you.That would be her reciprocating that emotion and that would be why you start to feel that energy enter you if that makes any sense to you.As to hearing her audibly my apologies for not being clear on that part of the exercise i gave.Just do the exercise as is but what you want to do is listen for anything out of the ordinary such as a whistle.If you do hear that that would be her speaking but at a higher vibrational frequency.The reason why you might hear her as a whistle first is because your hearing is at a lower frequency of vibration than hers and your body has to get used to this outside energy being processed by the brain.I look at this bonding experience from a metaphysical scientific point of view rather than a purely spiritual one.Hence the need for the brain to be re-conditioned or rewired energetically to do what we were already born to do naturally but conditioned by either ourselves or society to "grow up"

Image Succubi-Often misunderstood,Strange yet beautiful,Unfamiliar yet familiar,So close yet so out of reach
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I hear it when im in the shower while im washing my hair or just holding my head under the shower, the whistle.
Yesterday i was thinking before falling asleep and i also heard a tone but it was much lower frequency. Think it was another spirit

WubbaLubbaDubDub
fc2014
neophyte
neophyte

and not believe in ghosts or anything paranormal.Anyways i'm getting off topic here.After the whistling you might start hearing whispers then distant voices,then muffled words that you might be able to hear and understand a few words of which is a natural progression of the whistling.It isn't set is stone that this is how it will happen for you though since everyone is different but this is how it happened with me.Once the re-conditioning or rewiring of the mind is complete it will eventually accept the paranormal as an everyday occurrence.I don't want to give the impression that i can have full blown conversations with my succubi because i can't even after two years i still have trouble making out words from the their muffled voices most of the time.As a sidenote the exercise i posted is not specifically aimed at incubi/succubi/nymphs/nymphos.It is universal and applies to all spirits.So if you want to interact with them just do it and you might get results as fast as marquest has.

Image Succubi-Often misunderstood,Strange yet beautiful,Unfamiliar yet familiar,So close yet so out of reach
Roseshyo
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

thank you fc2014, your posts have been illuminating to me.
To me as well to everything there is a double side to it. A physical and metaphysical side. So your posts have been strongly resonating to me. I also seen that if you doubt it, and fear about the connection, somehow the connection does indeed gets closed, as a wall has been built around you.
It requires faith and constant pratice. A positive and patient mind set is also required.

The bouncing back, you cleared up better what I could not explain, they like confirmation that they are being appreciated. (like all women after all?)

The unlearning of the conditioning is a big issue. Try to say to anyone that you hear voices, we are being brought up that it is wrong, you are sick and so on. Okay that there are indeed illnesses, where the mind can lose grip on reality, but this has been turned for the worst.

Also on audio, I think is like hearing a foreign language, and then learning it bit by bit. At first you do not understand the sounds, then at some point you can start to distinguish some words from the melody. (speaking of personal experience of learning foreign languages). I guess i did not connect the two parts.
The whistling, is it like ringing in the ears? like a tone? or you mean something different altogether?

Also to add to others experiences, after I did the exercise you suggested to feel her better in general, I litteraly feel her weight, if she lies on me completely, is even hard to get up!

Love is the answer
fc2014
neophyte
neophyte

Well it might seem that way in that they do like to be shown appreciation like women do but i like to think of them as the perfect woman personified without the physical limitations.I like to show my appreciation by putting candy by their spirit vessels to enjoy.As a matter of fact on more than a couple occasion they caused the candy to disappear.No joke.I looked everywhere in my room but couldn't find the candy.As to the whistling i mean just that whistling but yes it can be a ringing or tone since not every spirit manifests the exact same way to everyone.I'm glad you're having such fast results Roseshyo.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I know what you mean, about feeling their weight. It can be hard to get up! It takes some energy.

A topic has been touched upon that's very important. Freeing the mind from all the conditioning society has programmed into us over the years. It's a complete life changing experience. Logically, things don't make sense. Like feeling the weight on us, yet not seeing anything actually on top of us. Trying to explain the physics of that would be impossible.

One example, I was sitting in a waiting room waiting for new tires to get put on my vehicle. My succubus had her hand in my pants teasing me. As I leaned forward in the chair, I actually felt that hand occupy space in my pants.

I really feel like anything is possible with my spirits. There is so much I don't know, and the more I learn, the more questions I seem to have.

I have been bless with excellent health, mentally and physically, my whole life. I take no medications, ever. I sometimes wonder what medications the medical community would prescribe to me, if I explained things as sign and symptoms.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
fc2014
neophyte
neophyte

You'd probably be diagnosed with schizophrenic tendacies combined with tactile hallucinations.I was accused of having a mental illness akin to tactile hallucinations until i briefly explained that i don't have any mental illness except once when i was depressed.Then saying i needed to start banishing and stuff.I further explained that crosses or anything religious having to do with christianity had no effect on my first succubus whatsoever after she was accused of being a demon.The funny thing about this person is that this person didn't believe this stuff exists but the irony is that he/she had a succubus of an avatar as a profile pic.I just shook my head at this irony.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

fc2014, I was raised a Catholic as a child, but have become more spiritual over the years. What gets me is all over the internet, religious sites, succubus are demons that prey on men in their sleep. That is so untrue. They are not demons. I've found their energy is pure love, unconditional, and just true pleasure and bliss. It's like they know us better than we know ourselves. It amazes me that religion seems to condemn these spirits, when they obviously know so little about them. Their intentions are pure, if anything I've been brought even closer to God and his creation because of them.

I guess according to the medical community I'd be classified as nuts. I know I'm not. I've always been more of a realist, and since bonding my beliefs have taken off like a rocket.

It's nice to be a part of a community here that understands.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
fc2014
neophyte
neophyte

I was christened catholic but raised protestant.I do believe that they are related to demons but not in the sense that most uneducated people think of them as true demons.They have a duality of light/dark.The darkness isn't evil per se it's just a darker version of their lighter side just like night is a darker version of day and two sides of the same coin.That darkness is a part of who they are as a whole,and i agree with you that their intentions are pure.Personally my succubi haven't shown that dark side of them yet but if they do it won't be to any malevolent intentions but their trust in me to not react out of fear for showing another side of themselves i haven't seen before.I believe to truly trust them you must not only embrace their lighter side but darker side as well.They really do want us to get to really know them and that includes their darker side but sometimes fear (yes succubi experience fear) that we won't truly accept them as they truly are.

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”