Aid for those seeking to learn about Succubi

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Roseshyo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

fc2014 wrote:I was christened catholic but raised protestant.I do believe that they are related to demons but not in the sense that most uneducated people think of them as true demons.They have a duality of light/dark.The darkness isn't evil per se it's just a darker version of their lighter side just like night is a darker version of day and two sides of the same coin.That darkness is a part of who they are as a whole,and i agree with you that their intentions are pure.Personally my succubi haven't shown that dark side of them yet but if they do it won't be to any malevolent intentions but their trust in me to not react out of fear for showing another side of themselves i haven't seen before.I believe to truly trust them you must not only embrace their lighter side but darker side as well.They really do want us to get to really know them and that includes their darker side but sometimes fear (yes succubi experience fear) that we won't truly accept them as they truly are.
A lot of good posts, and forgive for my wall of text:

To touch a strong personally point, I had a "parent" who had a mental illness. Gifted person, I would not have consider ill in the past. Due of a mix of christianity, lack of good judgement which attracted wrong type of unbounds and probably some unfortunate circumstances, made her difficult to accept what she saw. Once you lose the grip of reality, your mind wanders off uncontrollably.

A mental discipline and preparation is required with strong experiences. We are lucky that we live in the internet age. Despite being a dump garbage is also full of treasures. One must dig well, and filter throughout everything, to what resonates with us best. A person with a gifted third eye, being born before? Would have bigger difficulties.

The term of demonic, is rather negative. Put God term also here as an example. Both words tainted by history.
New Terminology perhaps is required. In the end however, what matters is to stay safe, but not close minded. Stay open, but be able to choose what is right and what is wrong for you.

About the dark side. We humans should put ourselves in on our best day, and compare it with us on the worst day.
Even we are rather different sides of the same person. Honestly rather scary too.
And that is as individual. I dont even want to think about the whole humanity.

What fascinates me, is that despite being different "species" we are rather similar. Don't we all want acceptance and understanding?
Easy to love when you are nice and all, harder when you are angry and hurt. Unconditional love, is key.

They do fear to be abandoned too, rejected for who they are. One of mine showed glimpses of her true form i think some weeks back, but as she felt I got worried, she stopped. I saw her once partly in the dream. (in a different form however).

For me this spiritual journey, is a lot of about learning, understanding, patience and acceptance. I would not want it any other way. Despite being sometimes frustrated, impatient, and close minded.

There are no coincidences, only choices and results.

(p.s. I might have gone off topic, but I felt drawn to share)

Love is the answer
wren
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Thanks for the suggestions. I used touch my lips for yes and feet for no, and even though its limited to yes no questions I am able to understand and have conversations with them. Asked them about trying to hear them and it apparently is just a matter of time, which points to your point about having to re-condition the mind.

deathzu
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

Hi im a male 37 years old, think I have a Succubus. Didn`t notise before may 21 2014, she says lets call here Veronica, been with me all my life. She dosent like to be called succubus, but my experience with here is similar to what people call succbus. I do talk to here, at first we used touch here for yes, and here for no. As time passed we used a stone, wich she moved when I asked question, but she was to powerful so it broke in 2. I think we talk somewhat telepathic know. Realationship we use a lot of time together. She came in my life after I had a epileptic seizures one time (2013) , so I was off work for a year, at this time I started soul searching , and my life has only become better, and my awarnes is better. She said to me this seizures was of meaning, for me for the future. Ur intemesi is been good, been to much wordly stuff happening layley, but we seem to be back in track. I have mostly given here the utter respeckt, and she as also given me, She has told a lot to me about the future, I have gotten some finacialy better I think thanks to here. Im not sure if she is alone, and their are other around, and my quistion is if she it the entiti I think she, as I said very respectly to here, but is still unsure if she is a succubus or not even we been together for almost 2 years this may. Hope maybe this is the place to help me to find out what type of entiti she is. Sincerly me.,

Storm027
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: a storm god
Zodiac:

here is hoping this is still active.

I believe I may have a succubus in my life. she found me and kissed me in a sleep paralysis episode. been sensing she really wants me to do a burn the letter to Lilith Ritual lately and has increased my belief and interest in the Supernatual. can I have some help please? I sense with my gut she is near me right now even. some information would be greatly appreciated.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Hmm.. Very informational. I'll bear all this in mind and heart so that it'll be for future reference.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Depends on your level of ability.
Well.. I'd hope that their level of ability can improve.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Storm027 wrote:here is hoping this is still active.

I believe I may have a succubus in my life. she found me and kissed me in a sleep paralysis episode. been sensing she really wants me to do a burn the letter to Lilith Ritual lately and has increased my belief and interest in the Supernatual. can I have some help please? I sense with my gut she is near me right now even. some information would be greatly appreciated.
Don't do the Lilith Ritual. Days ago, someone conmplained he did it a very long time ago and forgot about it. He attracted an evil entity into his life but he didn't know that. This person started purchasing spirits but the evil entity is blocking communication, placing thoughts of suicide into his head etc
Instead of doing the ritual and you're not an expert - contact sellers/conjurers and tell them about your story with details and ask them to bind the succubus for you. Desecribe how much she's been around, what do you feel, how you sense her etc so that they can bind her. Maybe tell the succubus herself that you're trying to get her bind safely.
And if you want more than one, the safe choice is to buy one who is properly bind.
CH has discounted, really cheap offers for those who want to experience having a spirit for the first time.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Storm027
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: a storm god
Zodiac:

Thanks for the information. I currently really do have a succubus bound to me thanks to CH.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote:
Storm027 wrote:here is hoping this is still active.

Don't do the Lilith Ritual. Days ago, someone conmplained he did it a very long time ago and forgot about it. He attracted an evil entity into his life but he didn't know that. This person started purchasing spirits but the evil entity is blocking communication, placing thoughts of suicide into his head etc
Instead of doing the ritual and you're not an expert - contact sellers/conjurers and tell them about your story with details and ask them to bind the succubus for you. Desecribe how much she's been around, what do you feel, how you sense her etc so that they can bind her. Maybe tell the succubus herself that you're trying to get her bind safely.
And if you want more than one, the safe choice is to buy one who is properly bind.
CH has discounted, really cheap offers for those who want to experience having a spirit for the first time.
Hopefully he sees this of all things. I did not want to that ritual because I became so afraid that I'd wind up attracting an evil entity, and this was partially out of grief of losing a girl I liked, but never could ask her out, since I knew she might reject me. So I threw it away, hoping I would never have to deal with a Succubus. But I wound up still getting one that was a major crush of mine since I was a young baby boy.

Goyle_THE_FOX
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: A demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Goyle

[quote="Fenrir_Shadowfang"]If anyone is seeking aid with Succubi, I could be considered an advanced learner of their secrets and their particular talents as I am studying a form of Magick that originated with them.

As such, this topic will be open to anyone who wishes help. Feel free to ask me anything, just remember that no detailed explicit content can be shared on this part of the forum due to age restrictions, so I'll be using metaphors and allusions if I need to explain such ideas and I ask you to please try to be as tame with your language as possible.

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”