Aid for those seeking to learn about Succubi

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Bluebird1146 wrote:How do I summom a succubus and haave a relationship with one?
-Learn magick
-Learn protection, banishing methods, etc just in case
-Learn how to communicate with noncorporeal beings, open your senses etc
-Learn how relationship with other beings (including other people) works
-Learn how to conjure, summon etc
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ProyectV
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi. I wanted to ask a few things about connecting with my succubi and to also know if I do indeed have a Succubi with me. I recently just bought a Succubi from Creppy Hollows store, I'm new to all of this. So, I wanted to know what things I could do for connecting with my Succubi -In case there's one with me, please forgive my skepticism but I'm new to this- She literally got home today and I felt so bad cause my bedroom was a mess, it wasn't clean and anything and I had like a really dumb idea of how to offer her something -not gonna get into details, but the offering where two of my favorite chocolates...and a marshmallow, no I didn't eat the offering- However I quickly fixed that. But now I'm worried because I gave a pretty poor bad first experience to Eve - It's just a name I gave to her, hope she likes it...- So I wanted to know how can I connect with her. I'm just too worried cause Eve just arrived and everything was a mess and I acted badly and I'm a mess...I'm just really worried that I might have offended her.

-Thanks for your time, ProyectV a male person.

ProyectV
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Hellow, I wanted to ask a few things since I'm new to Spirits and Dark Arts. I just recently got a Succubi from Creepy Hollows and I'm really worried now. Eve-name I gave her when i speak to others about her- arrived home a few minutes ago -I didn't expect the amulet to arrive till Monday- So my room was a mess and it was dirty, also I made a really stupid thing regarding an offering that I have for her -My favorite chocolate from my country and my favorite chocolate from the USA-And I'm now really worried that I offended her or something like that.

First impressions are everything and I feel like I messed it up already, I'm, I'm just really worried that she ends up hating me for what I did, I just grab the chocolate that I had for her and just leave it there like, yeah, there, inside the package and everything a few minutes later while I was cleaning my room it hit me like a truck "Why are you leaving that like that?! Put it in a bowl or something you dumb guy!".

Anyways...I wanted to know if she hates me or no and most importantly: Since I'm new to all of this...How can I strengthen my connection with her? I get that I should talk to her -Doing it as a whisper cause family's around-but besides that I'm completely clueless.

P.S.

Hey, I'm also autistic, I'm an Asperger which is a variation of autism so...yeah there's that.

Also, forgive my grammar, English isn't my main language.

-Thanks

darkwolf90100
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

ProyectV wrote:Hellow, I wanted to ask a few things since I'm new to Spirits and Dark Arts. I just recently got a Succubi from Creepy Hollows and I'm really worried now. Eve-name I gave her when i speak to others about her- arrived home a few minutes ago -I didn't expect the amulet to arrive till Monday- So my room was a mess and it was dirty, also I made a really stupid thing regarding an offering that I have for her -My favorite chocolate from my country and my favorite chocolate from the USA-And I'm now really worried that I offended her or something like that.

First impressions are everything and I feel like I messed it up already, I'm, I'm just really worried that she ends up hating me for what I did, I just grab the chocolate that I had for her and just leave it there like, yeah, there, inside the package and everything a few minutes later while I was cleaning my room it hit me like a truck "Why are you leaving that like that?! Put it in a bowl or something you dumb guy!".

Anyways...I wanted to know if she hates me or no and most importantly: Since I'm new to all of this...How can I strengthen my connection with her? I get that I should talk to her -Doing it as a whisper cause family's around-but besides that I'm completely clueless.

P.S.

Hey, I'm also autistic, I'm an Asperger which is a variation of autism so...yeah there's that.

Also, forgive my grammar, English isn't my main language.

-Thanks
Honestly just take it easy, over-thinking all the small things will probably cause frustration and distress more than anything, in regards to what you can do to strength your connection I think the most important thing is time and patience

Chris123
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Fae

im Done with human relationships I’m ready to try something else I’d like to partner with a female kitsune I don’t know how to summon or comunicate

Chris123
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Fae

I’m heavily interested in the succubi and the kitsune. I have asbergers syndrome but I function really well people usually don’t know it until I tell them. I would like to create a relationship with succubi and kitsune. Could you possibly help with contact

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Chris123 wrote:I’m heavily interested in the succubi and the kitsune. I have asbergers syndrome but I function really well people usually don’t know it until I tell them. I would like to create a relationship with succubi and kitsune. Could you possibly help with contact
Just go to the creepy hollows online store and get a custom conjure succubus spirit. Its going to cost you next to nothing...

EternalOdyssey
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander

I can't believe this thread is still going lol

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

EternalOdyssey wrote:I can't believe this thread is still going lol
You just bumped it. 2sc

Zenimas
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Inubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Zenimas

Hello I'm new to spirit keeping and got my first succubus about 2 weeks ago so grateful I can very much sense her presence and have had so many wonderful experiences almost every night unfortunately tho I cannot hear her speak to me I wanna know if indeed she is a succubus what class ect and pretty much anything and everything I want to know about her and is why I'm asking for your help my name is Matthew idk how much info you need to channel for me im so passionate of this new life that I have discovered 6 months ago I had no knowledge of this or any of it even being a possiblity please help me with your channeling gift I would be so grateful have a blessed day .

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”