Aid for those seeking to learn about Succubi

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kistune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf-based Kistune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fenrir Shadowfang
Zodiac:

If anyone is seeking aid with Succubi, I could be considered an advanced learner of their secrets and their particular talents as I am studying a form of Magick that originated with them.

As such, this topic will be open to anyone who wishes help. Feel free to ask me anything, just remember that no detailed explicit content can be shared on this part of the forum due to age restrictions, so I'll be using metaphors and allusions if I need to explain such ideas and I ask you to please try to be as tame with your language as possible.

I do work a job full-time as I run my own dog-grooming salon, so I ask you to please be patient when waiting for a response.

Lastly, I need to clear the air here: I am Autistic and as such this gives me a very unique set of abilities when dealing with spirits: I cannot discover much on my own, but when others ask me questions as my brother often does, my spirits are more than happy to channel the info through me intuitively and this results in both the asker of the question and I learning the info at the same time. I have found out some very dark secrets hidden in our world this way... do not ask me to repeat them -- they don't deal with succubi and some of them are enough to make me paranoid, I'm sure others would have the same reaction.

The first thing I will need from everyone is their actual gender (no I won't reveal it if it isn't in your profile), a public name for your succubus/nympho/incubus (don't give anyone their real name), and as much detail as you can provide for me about the appearance of your spirit. This allows my Autism to connect the dots and figure out what is going on and how best to aid you. ---! If you do not understand completely just what I am asking for, please follow my example in the next post. --!

I have way too many spirits to list here efficiently.
Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Okay Everyone here are the succubi in my possession and they will all be examples of what to post in your first post.

Note that all given names, with one exception (character binding) are not their actual names, but names that I refer to them by when discussing them with others. That is what I mean when I say I need a public name for them. (I dislike referring to such amazing beings as spirits by a single letter as I feel that degrades them and makes them seem more like an item than a friend.)

Discussed previously on this forum at the following link:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 21&t=56549 , Vee (Queen Succubus) appears as a dark angel type and is a proficient shapeshifter. IN her normal appearance, she looks Nordic in appearance with fairly hypnotic eyes and favors wearing while or lavender. Sandlewood incense and bloodstone gems would be most suitable if you have a chance to work with her without hinderance. She is talk, willowy, and graceful. She is also quite aggressive sexually which you'll soon experience. (I had to actually force her into line as I am male, and she often made me so stiff it was extremely painful and I had way too much lust in me. She is my second favourite Succubus, but only because one of the them is from an anime series I love.)

This brings me to Kurumu Kurono, she is a rather busty succubus from the anime series "Rosario Vampire". Her appearance and characteristics are easy to find. Just google her name.

Next we have the first two Succubi that I ever acquired. They are named Heather and Morona. They were both previously discussed on the forum at this link: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 21&t=55771.

They have dark hair and olive skin and are will to try ANYTHING!I they are a very erotic pair and are happy with either sex male of female and are bisexual. They can put on quite a show for their owner, engaging in many sexual acts driving their owner to the greatest degrees of sexual satisfaction, the like to work together and seducing there owner to high levels of sexal activity one is slightly more dominant than the other but they both like to tease, they work very well together.these come on an eye ring Making love to them is one of the greatest experiences you will ever have, they are very mischievous and happy to oblige you anything!. They love to tease, and are bound to the ring.
They will never be around when other people are around. NOT be known to others .When you are alone, they will come to you when you call they will fulfil all your desires they will also be very loyal, please don't keep them in a box somewhere and forget about them! you can have days off of course even a few weeks, but generally they like you to show them some attention daily for 5 or 10 minutes, to think about them. Easy to keep they will pleasure you in many ways and will try any activity you want!

The next couple of Succubi will be listed differently as I have very little info on them:

Name: Lanara

Origin African
Height 6'4"
Bust: 5H (75cm underbust difference)
Hair Dark
Eyes Dark

- Titania - capable of assuming any form (typical)
- Duriana – insatiable, dark, & cunning

I look forward to hearing from you and this is going to be fun and exciting for all parties I am sure.

- Fenrir

SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure yet!
Zodiac:

since you responded directly to my thread, I will start first and say i'm a male in real life and I do not yet know if what signs I'm noticing occasionally are in fact a succubus but I have ordered one from CH, thus the name part is not applicable yet. My first question once your ready to start doing the channeling would be if I have indeed purchased/caught the attention of one. (may have been around for years)

Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SpaceAliens2020 wrote:... My first question once your ready to start doing the channeling would be if I have indeed purchased/caught the attention of one. (may have been around for years)
I can say with complete certainty, having worked with CH bindings for a while that you have most definitely purchased a succubus.

As for whether or not you actually caught the attention of one, I get the strong feeling from my succubi that you have caught the attention of a Succubus at some point, though they're in conflict with one another as to exactly what type of succubus it was, or whether there may have been different ones at different times.

What I can tell you, is that if you have a connection to the spiritual realm, whether you know it or not, any creature/spirit type that you feel almost addicted to would generally be an indication that there are some around and that somewhere out there. a soulmate exists for you of that type. I can say this for certainty because I have found a number of soulmates of mine. I have found 1 female werewolf, 1 homosexual male werewolf (didn't bring him home due to financial complications), a dragoness, a kitsune, and a few other possibles that I am still working to confirm.

So, in short, the spirit from CH is definitely a succubus and my succubi, and other spirits, agree with my suggestion that you may have had multiple succubi around, each of them testing you, trying to see if you are receptive to their energy and whether they would be a match for you on a spiritual level.

I can say that when it comes to the various sexual spirits out there, succubi are the most complex emotionally as they have feelings and emotions too whereas nymphos tend to be just around for the s*x.

Relationships with succubi can bring rather surprising results -- I am on a lot of medication that usually kills libido in men, but mine is still as strong as it was ever since puberty (extremely high), just I can control it now. My succubi did this for me. I don't often engage them in intimacy, but their control of such energy is essential for my magickal studies.

I hope I have answered your question satisfactorily, I do tend to ramble a bit though if it is a topic which I enjoy.

--- I am also looking everywhere I can to find a lot more detailed and accurate info for you, and others as well, in regards to different types of succubi and all of their differences as well as typical characteristics and abilities. It may take up to a year to find enough to satisfy my curiosity, but I'll post anything interesting as I come across it.

SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

damn its like you read my mind. holy crap that is spooky >.>

SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

but yeah I had a strong libido when I was younger and now I'm having issues there to too much adult imagery if u catch my drift. coupled with too much sedentary lifestyle gaming. I choose to be medication free. As for encounters I did have some strange dreams a lot of dreams haunting me of past stuff when I was younger as well as a couple dreams where I felt this love & attraction to a beautiful woman she came to me in my dreams as an blond Elvan woman. and sadness when I woke up it was some kind of encounter with a succubus in my dreams I believe I just had no idea what it was when it happened and just treated it like a dream.
I didn't believe in nor know what I know now back then. My question to you and your spirits is when will the interaction/perception pick up intensity and when will I be able to communicate. how can one have a relationship with 1 way talking to empty space :S

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I will point out that what Fenrir has been stating are opinions. The point being that opinions are the views of individuals, not fact.

It is difficult enough to know another individual completely, Mortal, Spirit, or otherwise, never mind an entire Species.
What you'll get is bits and pieces of things that people will consider as the norm, broad generalizations, but don't be surprised if one of them ends up breaking the mold, it tends to happen.
At the end of the day, those are all questions you should be asking yourself and your Spirit, not someone else.

Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The interaction/perception increase speed depends solely upon how much work you put into it on your end.

As for talking to thin air, it does seem weird initially, but if you do it in more of a whisper it is like you are trying to remember things. The critical point though is faith and determination. The spirit is there and she will hear every word that you say. Eventually, you will start to get answers. These answers can come in numerous forms: dreams, visions, instinctive knowledge, telepathy, etc. This varies from person to person and usually would require you to keep some sort of a diary/journal to keep track of anything you experience that seems unique. I personally use a digital recorder and keep audio files of all my entries instead of writing or typing. This allows you to record things at greater speed as if you speak fast, you can always slow the file down on the computer.

What I did was I started talking to them for at least 10-30 minutes a day - usually at night because they tend to be more active at that time. Eventually I started to get tingling sensations on parts of my body when there was nothing that could have caused this. I did an experiment where I shaved part of my arm in order to see if it was an air current, well, it took a while but eventually one of my spirits made that part of my arm tingle slightly and with no hair there, it couldn't be the wind.

One last bit of advice about Succubi in particular: when first engaging in intimate encounters, it is important that you narrate the details of the experience or tell them what you want them to do for you. This allows them to learn what you like and increases the bond.

Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Drake wrote:I will point out that what Fenrir has been stating are opinions. The point being that opinions are the views of individuals, not fact. .
I should also point out that when dealing with the metaphysical, especially spirits where things are often changing and evolving and where every spirit is infinitely different from others of its own kind, there is hardly ever any such thing as "Fact" as nothing is ever going to work in an identical way for one person/spirit as it would from another.

Essentially because of this, it is a matter of gathering the opinions of multiple people and sorting through to see which works best for you and also rings true with you.

So, "fact" in this instance is, in its barest essence, unique to everyone, and thus is not overly different from opinion.

Thus what I offer is advice from my personal experiences and from my spirits seeking to help people find ways that work for them. I have compiled lists of almost every opinion on this site and that of others on other sites as well. From these I have learned what works for me, and I am simply a council, not the ultimate authority.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I thought I just said that, and it's not just the Metaphysical that is that way.

Point is that things like this should be experienced on your own, relying on other people to tell you what to expect or what is going on just becomes a crutch.

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”