You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

MOD EDIT: The contents of this thread is intended to be used as reading material only, as there will be little context.
========

wow guys this has really heated up and while i think mary has made some good points from a buyer's view, as a keeper i definitely know most buyers are the reasons some spirits do not end up where they are supposed to go. each time we buy a spirit simply because of the description and nothing else, or oh it sounds divine i must have it, we deprive the true keeper from bringing that spirit home to them. of course, collectors simply don't care so it shouldn't matter what a seller places in their listings. as magnolia has pointed out before, some collectors simply buy because of what the piece looks like so whether it's going to make them rich, open their third eye, give them an extra arm to scratch their head or bottom with, it doesn't matter.

do sellers embellish listings a bit to sell? of course some do. while we as buyers would like to place all the blame on what happens after we acquire a spirit on a sellers' plate - we can't! at some point we have to take responsibility for not being able to make a connection, not able to feel the energy and the like. if a spirit is not meant for us it is not going to connect with us after we have deprived it of being with it's next keeper. in the very beginning i made this same mistake but i never blamed the seller! come on guys, we are an intelligent group of people and you simply can not say that you believe everything you read in a listing! you are reading possibilities....not probabilities. that's all i have to say. namaste, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Broceliandefae
Answers: 0

Hi everyone,

I have read this thread with great interest and would like to add a bit of my own if you don't mind.

First it seems to me that committing to buy an item and actually purchasing it shows that the necessary belief is there in the first place. Why would anyone otherwise?

I also have to agree that items descriptions are somewhat vague when it comes to mentioning WORK needed from the recipient. When you work 14h+ every day,6 or 7 days a week as I do, trying hard to achieve on your own what those wealth spells promise to do with much more ease, you are at that point looking for some relief in your constant toll. It would be quite unfair to consider that those who purchase the spells are quietly waiting on the sofa for the work to be done for them.

I am therefore slightly surprised at the reactions this thread has brought out from everyone and in particular from the genuine sellers. I have learned plenty on this site and am very grateful for it.Every day and before I go to work, as read, I visualise how my spell will help me on the day, and then I get on with it. I have purchased a few spells in my time and despite a very deep belief, following every instruction , visualising the results and serious hard graft, I have not seen any tangible change or results. Running a business does not allow for much procrastination, so day to day you go and work for the next big break. What if no spell works then? Is that fair? I don't believe so.

You also have to realise that when your life is constantly and relentlessly darkened by bills to be paid, you actually develop a tunnel vision, the result of the spell sounding like sheer magic, and if you don't mind me saying this, that is what it is supposed to be.

I have purchased a wealth stone and am eagerly waiting for it to arrive. Will I rest and wait for it to do everything for me, surely not. I shall continue working as always. My only wish is that the results from this continued work will be more tangible, and that my efforts will be much better rewarded that what they have been to date. So did I have the"right vision and attitude" when I purchased the stone? I sincerely hope so. If not, please correct me and clarify for me where I have gone wrong.

A learner, yes, a believer definitely, and despite many disappointments I keep on trying. I really wish that I was not declared at fault( belief, work....) everytime it has not worked for me.

Longer than planned but I felt that it was not right for me to hold these thoughts without sharing them with you, Sellers and Buyers in this brilliant, warm and sincere community.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Broce, I would say for every 10 people who come to our site 2 of them are not believers. They are curiosity-seekers who do not have any background or belief in the paranormal or magic... they are here because they want to try something new. And out of those 10 people there is always 1 who is desperate beyond belief, they want to get pregnant and can't, or they were arrested yesterday on assault charges and they want it to just disappear, etc.

So, no, I don't think anyone who buys is starting with the belief, I think about 70% of them are and the rest are either just looking for answers anywhere and everywhere or they just want to know what it's about.

And out of the 70% who are new to collecting but believe and are sincere you get about 30% of those who think that it's going to be Harry Potter & Tolkien. They think reciting a spell is going to manifest immediately what they want. And I can say all of this because I get an unthinkable amount of emails every week circulating around this EXACT issue. They bought from so-and-so and is it going to work, or what are they doing wrong, or why hasn't it happened, or they have a spirit they can't see, etc. So is it the collector's fault every time, no, but there are instances where it is the lack of education on the subject because they read that the vampire was physically going to come into their room and have sexual intercourse with them and they want to know why it hasn't happened. Someone who was aware of the foundations of collecting would know that isn't going to happen especially with someone new to collecting.

Sellers have to do things the way they want to do them and it is up to the buyer, of course, to decide whether or not they are going to put their trust in one seller or another. I mean if you're a collector and you already have a background then this thread doesn't even apply to you, this thread applies to the curiosity-seekers who buy on an impulse without any prior belief or attempt in the paranormal and expect the skies to open.

Arsine, nope, I don't think this is heated at all, I thought this was a discussion.

Mary, I agree I don't think listings should be overly-hyped at all, it's misleading and ridiculous. And especially unfair to newcomers who are unjustly expecting high results and are going to be grossly disappointed. It gives a bad name to the whole metaphysical and paranormal world.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Moonstar7spirits
new here
new here

I think we have all pretty much agreed on this subject. Sellers should be careful what they promise and buyers need to educate themselves on metaphysical items before they make a purchase. If all of the answers are not on the auction listing, please email your seller to get the details before making that important purchase.

It is always a pleasure to come to this forum. I learn something every time I come here!!

Love,
Rhonda

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Moonstar7spirits wrote:I think we have all pretty much agreed on this subject. Sellers should be careful what they promise and buyers need to educate themselves on metaphysical items before they make a purchase. If all of the answers are not on the auction listing, please email your seller to get the details before making that important purchase.

It is always a pleasure to come to this forum. I learn something every time I come here!!

Love,
Rhonda
Totally agree. I think that this has been a really helpful discussion and I have learned a lot from it. Rhonda. Thank you for your generous offer of a refund, but I shall keep that stone in my bra where it has been during the day these last few months and apply this clearer understanding. I do appreciate everyones gracious comments. My opinion about ebay is that if it were a newspaper it would be "the National Enquirer" as opposed to the "New York Times". Its is very tabloid and its products tend to be marketed in a more simplistic and base manner. I agree with other comments that it is hard for legitimate sellers to compete with the "snake oil" sellers on ebay. Fakes can promise anything, because when they get found out they disappear and come back under another id to rob another bunch of desperadoes. The legit sellers still have to stay in business day in day out and provide something that appears to be on a par with the fakes who claim to make you hugely rich, sexy, well endowed and beautfiul for a few bucks and no effort.

Thanks again for all who contributed to the discussion. It has really helped. Time to take my car for a drive - I think. :mrgreen:

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I was going to say... next time visualize walking up to the gate and finding a wad of cash instead of green beads LOLOL!

Rhonda, so many here have said wonderful things about you and that is why I have purchased quite a few items from you. Although, none have worked for me. But... you do honor your money back guarantee!

I think the listing for the wealth stone is misleading. I just reread it. It says "the stones attract money from everywhere!!" Well, I got my stone and I said the little verse that came with it and did the visualization. I carried that stone with me 24/7 (except in the shower) and visualized. And I DO have a postivie attitude. Just ask anyone... I don't say "if I win Powerball" I always say "WHEN I win powerball..." and I truly believe that I WILL win. I went out and bought tickets faithfully, twice a week. I bought scratch tickets, I was open to all opportunities to gain wealth... but I didn't even win $1. That is why I sent the stone back.

Your instructions said to say the verse, do the visualization and then just carry the stone. That's what I did and it didn't work for me. That's not to say it doesn't work for others.

I have my little voodoo serpent of exaggerated wealth and have had him for about a month now. Nothing has happened so far. I wear him all the time. If I don't get results with him, I'll send him back too. And that will be the last "wealth" item I buy. It's not because I'm not open to macick, because I am. But it's more likely that I just don't know enough to make it work for me. I have bought wealth spells from very reputable spellcasters (I won't mention any names), with no results. I figure I'm getting just as rich as I would without these items, so it's 'beginning to seem a bit ironic to spend money on wealth items and not see any increase in wealth.

If my little serpent doesn't come through for me, then I'm going to do this on my own. LOL I don't know if this is even making sense. It's been a long day and I have once again worked my poor fingers to the bone and I'm pretty tired!

This has been a really interesting discussion and as always, I have learned from it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I definitely agree that some practitioners' spirits and spells jive with an individual better than others. For me, I feel huge energy from all of CH spelled items, but so far haven't really seen much results manifest yet besides the enchantments for psychic development. I feel like the spells that strengthen my "psychic ability" is slowly working...but no real evidence with the beauty, love, attraction and wealth type spells as of yet. Now their spirits I feel enormous energy from and become woozy, headachy and tired when they get arrive..and am pretty much wiped out for about 2-3 days after they arrive. Their spirits really seem to be a perfect match for me and I have connected to most of them. Their items THROB with energy when I initially get them.

Lisa's spirits don't give me the headache, quivers and energy drain when they arrive. I get lots of energy from them but it's not as intense. My wealth spell/amulet and Wealth Oriented Djinn from Lisa immediately started manifesting financially for me-- I mean instantly. I'm not sure if it's the djinn or the amulet mainly..I feel its a combination. I don't think CH spells don't work. I just think I really jive with Lisa's magick at least her money spells. I plan on trying some beauty, attraction, psychic spells from her as well, and see if I jive with those as well. So sometimes...a practitioners magick will work for you but not others..and vice versa.

I probably shouldn't have put this on this thread..but I definitely feel that some peoples magick works better for certain people than others.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

GeenaCurls wrote:I definitely agree that some practitioners' spirits and spells jive with an individual better than others. For me, I feel huge energy from all of CH spelled items, but so far haven't really seen much results manifest yet besides the enchantments for psychic development. I feel like the spells that strengthen my "psychic ability" is slowly working...but no real evidence with the beauty, love, attraction and wealth type spells as of yet. Now their spirits I feel enormous energy from and become woozy, headachy and tired when they get arrive..and am pretty much wiped out for about 2-3 days after they arrive. Their spirits really seem to be a perfect match for me and I have connected to most of them. Their items THROB with energy when I initially get them.

Lisa's spirits don't give me the headache, quivers and energy drain when they arrive. I get lots of energy from them but it's not as intense. My wealth spell/amulet and Wealth Oriented Djinn from Lisa immediately started manifesting financially for me-- I mean instantly. I'm not sure if it's the djinn or the amulet mainly..I feel its a combination. I don't think CH spells don't work. I just think I really jive with Lisa's magick at least her money spells. I plan on trying some beauty, attraction, psychic spells from her as well, and see if I jive with those as well. So sometimes...a practitioners magick will work for you but not others..and vice versa.

I probably shouldn't have put this on this thread..but I definitely feel that some peoples magick works better for certain people than others.
I agree 100 percent on your take..I know we don't mean it as any offense to sellers.I think CH and all otehr sellers know what we mean ;) .As like you said, every person has a diferent makeup and certain items be it spelled or spirited may or may not work for them..Doesn't mean they may not work to their full potential for others..Keep in mind some of us dont have all the developments or sensitivities to fully use these items as you correctly stated earlier. I can tell you this..The only item, I remember being blown away from, was a ring I bought from an unknown seller on ebay..Soon as the spirited portal ring arrived. I was there to greet the item in my mail box, which was very odd..Soon as I opened the package, and held the ring.. I felt my hands shake and tingle..Somewhat, like when you get electricuted a bit with tiny shocks..The energy lasted quite a few months, up until I did frequent handwashing at work with the ring on..After that nothing coming from the ring..Same with their wealth stone..I was there to pick up the item when it came thru my mailbox..Same energy..Nothing of huge importance has happened, but I can't say anything negative has happened either..I do seem to be calmer at work and happier though...The ring was one of those rings that was supposed to make small changes in your life, cleanse your aura, align your chakras, and fix your body, and such.

I have yet to receive my items from CH, since I am a new buyer to CH.But I will take your word for it. I don't doubt, for a minute their items are very powerful..I hear some great things about Lisa's items..Confidentially,I have been eyeing the throne angel and the volkh but need to contact her in private to see if she can sell me some items in my own private ebay account..I dont want to use the husbands ebay account, even though it has megaloads of good feedback..Need to establish my own account:)

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

Moonstar7spirits wrote: Hi, I just want to say that it sounds like you are connecting very well with your little Dragon as well as your other spirits. Please know that just because your wishes haven't yet manifested do not mean that they won't or that she is not working on them. Your current financial situation did not get in bad shape over night , so it may take some time for things change for the positive. You and your family are the driving force behind your wishes. If what you are doing currently isn't paying off, it may be time to evaluate your situation and try some new things. Perhaps this is what your little Dragon is trying to tell you? Spiritual entities can see the future as well as the past. They strive to teach us new things and help us to learn from our past mistakes so that they do not become repetitive. Ask your little Dragon for wisdom in your financial situation. She may have some suggestions that you have not yet thought of. I think if you give her a fair chance, you will find that she is even more capable than what I advertised, and worth much, much more than the $50 you paid for her!
Hi Rhonda!! Thank you for the advice. I love her dearly. I think I've been expecting things from her and she's trying to take me in another direction, and that's why she feels uncomfortable sometimes. I'll try to communicate better and get some meditation in. When I read your post, she appeared, nodding vigorously and pawing at me, and looking a little cross. Lately I've been trying to apologize and figure out what it is I'm doing wrong with her, but it seems to me she's pointing out that your post is exactly right. Instead of telling her what I want and asking to help me get it (or get it done), I'll ask her for wisdom about certain situations. Instead of talking, I'll listen and let her talk. I'm sure that will make a difference.

Thank you so much! :heart:

Return to “Educational Material”