You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

dr.poad wrote:So would the Ankoras be a bad decision for my third spirit? I have a sang vampire but i dont want to bite off more than i can chew. When you said it will give darker thoughts to darker people makes me think i shouldnt buy it because im already a pretty dark person as it is.
I would definitely wait on this. Huff's loves to push the envelope by pushing my buttons. He calls me not so good names, and has caused the need for intervention from my protector spirits.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyx
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Huffs demon is very much in your face. He likes to taunt me, but keeps it under wraps after his losing battle with my platinum dragon a few weeks ago. He was warned not to mess with me, got up in my face, calling me the blessed one, saying he would snap me in two, and my dragon stepped in and proved him wrong. He hightailed it away to recharge.
Huffs demon likes to bathe in the moonlight. He hates the sun. He stays with him all of the time. He loves to taunt me, and he gives Huff some pretty dark thoughts.
A word of warning about them: If you are prone to dark thoughts already, don't get one. They will make your thoughts darker than you would even imagine. They are pretty powerful, bit not for me.

Hello Huffette! Good to see you again!!

I'm getting a Platinum dragon soon. He wasn't my choice but i see an opportunity to get one and I think it's the right choice. What are they like? I don't see a lot of information about them.

Hope to hear from you soon. 8)|*

Onyx

LOVE
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

dr.poad wrote:So would the Ankoras be a bad decision for my third spirit? I have a sang vampire but i dont want to bite off more than i can chew. When you said it will give darker thoughts to darker people makes me think i shouldnt buy it because im already a pretty dark person as it is.
I would get more experience before getting a demon of any type. They are not to be taken lightly. Ankoras are no different. Personally, I would wait a few years before getting anything that dark because you have to have such a firm hand with them. They are not all lovey dovey, but they do get the job done.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Onyx51 wrote:
Huffette wrote:Huffs demon is very much in your face. He likes to taunt me, but keeps it under wraps after his losing battle with my platinum dragon a few weeks ago. He was warned not to mess with me, got up in my face, calling me the blessed one, saying he would snap me in two, and my dragon stepped in and proved him wrong. He hightailed it away to recharge.
Huffs demon likes to bathe in the moonlight. He hates the sun. He stays with him all of the time. He loves to taunt me, and he gives Huff some pretty dark thoughts.
A word of warning about them: If you are prone to dark thoughts already, don't get one. They will make your thoughts darker than you would even imagine. They are pretty powerful, bit not for me.

Hello Huffette! Good to see you again!!

I'm getting a Platinum dragon soon. He wasn't my choice but i see an opportunity to get one and I think it's the right choice. What are they like? I don't see a lot of information about them.

Hope to hear from you soon. 8)|*

Onyx
I wish Magnolia and Ash offered them. They are a sight to behold. They are possibly the most beautiful dragon I have ever seen. They are possibly the most cunning creature in my keep.

They shimmer in the light, have almost impenetrable scales, which give off a metallic sound when they strike something metallic. They look similar to a Chinese dragon in that they are huge, have long bodies, and the snout looks similar to the teacher. One wing can span twenty feet across. Their snout can reach five feet long, easily. Their length, from snout to tail, can easily reach 60 feet long, so they are definitely massive. They have long lives, probably reaching in the thousands of years.

They love to laugh and play. They are light hearted, until someone messes with their keeper/friend. When that happens, they get furious and fierce. They love to teach and show you new things, and they love to take you on trips. They are curious and love to explore, so be ready to expect the unexpected. They love shineys, so be ready to find odd things in your cart, or in your home. Be prepared to make a rule stating all shineys have to be approved and purchased by me, unless they are found on the ground.

Taking them into department stores and shopping malls is like taking a kid into a candy store. They will drive you nuts, wanting to touch the jewelry and glass. Looking in mirrors fascinates them, because they see a reflection and it is shiny. For this reason, be prepared to hear them vainly stating, "I am such a handsome creature" (my cobalt dragons do this exact same thing). Be prepared to tell them they cannot load your shopping cart down with jewelry that you cannot pay for, and tell them you cannot take the coins out of the store because they like them.

With all of these attributes, they are gentle souls, who would not deliberately hurt anything. As a matter of fact, we ran across a dead deer the other day, and U, my platinum dragon, tried to breathe life back into it. If, however, they are protecting their keeper, expect there to be a battle of wills, as they will outsmart the offender, and protect the keeper, even at the chance of harm to them.

Huffette
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:I have a question for existing TEC customers.

I recently received my first two spirits from TEC: a baby Horse of Hope and an Oracle Horse. (Notice a theme? lol :) )

The Horse of Hope came with a note that said I am to name the spirit, and that's fine.

However, I got no other info about gender, appearance, or personality traits about either horse, nor did I receive the Oracle Horse's name.

Is this the normal procedure for TEC? Which person should I contact if there should have been more info?

I count myself fortunate because I actually DO perceive spirits. If I deliberately train my vision on them, then instead of seeing them as an amorphous energy field, I will see physical (so to speak) details. But how are the customers to fare who DON'T perceive spirits? I would have thought they would need/want more info than I got about their new spirits.

Just curious as to the experiences of other TEC customers.
I can only talk about their events and for those that's pretty normal you basically just get their name and from the event a really short description which may or may not tell something about your spirit.
Have yet to get a custom conjure from them.
The impression that I got from the listings was that these spirits (Horses of Hope and also Oracle Horses) were on hand already. Mrs. Gula (RIP) had conjured the Horses of Hope, and apparently there will be no more once these are gone, so that tells me that these are already here and waiting for a keeper. I forget what it said in the listing of the Oracle Horses that left me with the sense that they, too, were already "in the house", and awaiting a keeper.

So if the spirits are already there, and one is taking the time to match them to the person who has placed the order, why not also customize the spirit info that's being sent to the keeper to include the most basic data about the spirit?

I'm not pitching a fit because I'm capable of perceiving spirits without assistance, but what about the less-experienced customers who might need something to latch onto (a name, a description, a personality) to facilitate their connection? So I simply sent an e-mail and am awaiting their response.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Wow, thank you Likes2Read. That's a great idea you have to group your spirits into Teams! I like it :U
The Baby Horse of Hope sounds divine! Do you think one would be suitable for an nonsensitive noobie?
I too have problems with recurring bouts of a kind of depression - not the fully debilitating one that makes it difficult to get out of bed - but just a kind of deep sadness and lack of hope :( The baby Horse of Hope sounds like it could help uplift my sad moods.
And, damn, I wish I could have relationships with mine like you can! It must be so awesome 3D

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

onlyme wrote:Wow, thank you Likes2Read. That's a great idea you have to group your spirits into Teams! I like it :U
The Baby Horse of Hope sounds divine! Do you think one would be suitable for an nonsensitive noobie?
I too have problems with recurring bouts of a kind of depression - not the fully debilitating one that makes it difficult to get out of bed - but just a kind of deep sadness and lack of hope :( The baby Horse of Hope sounds like it could help uplift my sad moods.
And, damn, I wish I could have relationships with mine like you can! It must be so awesome 3D
I would say if you really feel drawn to the spirit, go for it. They can help give us a boost even before we hear them with our conscious mind. And in the same vein, see about the other spirits that I mentioned for helping you cheer up (Enan Dragon, Arkan Sonney, Silver Dragon). If you feel drawn to any or all of those, bring them on board.

As far as communicating with spirits, that comes with practice. Take part in any practice threads like "What's in the Box". Those are for everyone, newbie and experienced people alike. When there's an active thread, it often appears in the Spirit Tasking sub-forum. You can even run through some of the older threads and ask your spirits to help you discern what WAS in the box that week. Then scroll down and find the answer.

Seek out ways to practice at every opportunity, and the lines of communication will become open.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

onlyme wrote:Well I finally ordered my Baby Horse of Hope and am just waiting for it to be shipped.
Can't wait for it to arrive!

How is yours going Likes2Read? How quickly do they grow up?
I've never had a baby spirit before, so I hope I go ok. 8|
You know, I'm not sure how long they take to grow up. I'm figuring that their maturation rate would resemble that of a physical horse.

She gives off lovely happy energy. Even while you're working on building spirit communication, the energy your Horse of Hope emits should be something you'll pick up on, even if it's subconsciously at first.

Return to “Educational Material”