venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

MOD EDIT: The contents of this thread is intended to be used as reading material only, as there will be little context.
==========

Many sellers do purchase from other sellers. I have no problem with a seller posting their
personal and honest experience with another seller in a review thread.

I don't think that dishing another seller without having any personal experience with them, plugging one's friends/family store,
and telling members to 'email me' is kosher. If you read the rules, you will find that email solicitation is not permitted.
A seller review thread about someone else is not the place to toot one's own horn, and it's not the place to bring up past
drama about someone totally unrelated to this seller (moonstar whoever). It confuses issues and makes a person relate the
two names, even if subconsciously.

It's unfair to the seller whom the thread is about. For anyone posting, the viewpoints should be honest and unbiased, and based on
personal experience. Crone had personal experience with Mrs. Gula who is tied into this thread.

That's all I'm going to say on this subject.

Blessed Be,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I agree, I think it's best just to ask Mrs_Gula and see what her thoughts are on the subject, usually the answer is far simpler than the speculation.
There are some on this board who sell on eBay under different names and most here do not know they are also sellers.
Oh yes, we are all aware of that fact, it's actually an epidemic all over the internet in multiple forums, which is why I adamently tell newbies & even seasoned collectors to be extremely thoughtful about who they buy from because we all know that there are some devious people who re-invent themselves, their abilities, their entire family trees, etc and if you really knew who they were you could see by reading the internet & even here that a year or two ago they were complete newbies themselves. It's something the community has been battling for years, there's really nothing you can do as they re-invent themselves with new names & new stories all the time, it would be a full-time job for more than 1 person to keep up with it all. The best thing anyone can do is be thoughtful about who they are buying from.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
wsam
active contributor
active contributor

silus3rd wrote:Tried the ring last night, and didn't really have any felt experience of Lucid Dreaming; although, I am ill, atm, so that could be affecting my reception; my spirits have also quietened down a little as well due to my being sick. Going to retry it in a few days, and see what happens.

I just remembered, that I did have a dream, but it was like most of my dreams, except hazier as to what was happening. (it was similar to most of my dreams in the sense that I perceive the "reality" in the dream to be the "real" one while I'm in it). I believe I was not as "receptive" due to being sick, though, as I mentioned, so... I'll try it again when I'm better :(
Silus:
You just may need time for the ring energies to blend with yours. Some need longer than others. Try wearing it as often as possible and for 7 nights as you go to sleep. Also visualise your ring's energies blending with yours, ask your higher self to open your lucid dreaming channels and invite your spirits to communicate with you as you dream. This may fasten the process. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Many Many Blessings
WJ
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I would not recommend ANYONE get ANY demon unless they are capable of controlling an unbound demon first. Past that, then ankoras might be one of the kinder (less harsh) demons I have encountered. Still very much capable of doing damage.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
Zodiac:

I think it depends on the individual Ankoras. Mine is on the lighter side, but he's also quite young in demon terms and has had no prior contact with humans. He's very curious about everything, and often doesn't seem to understand why we do the things we do. He likes physical contact and is not terribly verbal. He's protective and more primal in his thinking, but very intelligent. Even so, he is a force to be reckoned with. I agree with Huff - know how to protect yourself.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Huffs demon is very much in your face. He likes to taunt me, but keeps it under wraps after his losing battle with my platinum dragon a few weeks ago. He was warned not to mess with me, got up in my face, calling me the blessed one, saying he would snap me in two, and my dragon stepped in and proved him wrong. He hightailed it away to recharge.
Huffs demon likes to bathe in the moonlight. He hates the sun. He stays with him all of the time. He loves to taunt me, and he gives Huff some pretty dark thoughts.
A word of warning about them: If you are prone to dark thoughts already, don't get one. They will make your thoughts darker than you would even imagine. They are pretty powerful, bit not for me.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
dr.poad
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Would i be able to do anything to prevent it from communicating with my family? Are they obediant to house runes?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

House rules are a must with these creatures. You have to take a firm hand with them, as they do like to push the envelope. They like to try to circumvent your rules whenever possible.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
dr.poad
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So would the Ankoras be a bad decision for my third spirit? I have a sang vampire but i dont want to bite off more than i can chew. When you said it will give darker thoughts to darker people makes me think i shouldnt buy it because im already a pretty dark person as it is.

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
Zodiac:

If you have any doubts, I'd wait. You can always get one at a later time if you feel the need to. They are dark by nature and can influence you if you're not accustomed to working with the darker DA spirits. You can also take some time to think about why you want one and if there is perhaps another type of spirit that can meet your needs without the potential influence over you. It's up to you, but since you don't sound certain, there's no harm in giving yourself more time to consider it.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero

Return to “Educational Material”