venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Tbh, if you've sensed him already, you should probably consider yourself lucky. Lol
Maybe if you're used to full blown manifestations then things may be different. But usually a spirit not making themselves forwardly known is very common.
I think talking to them and sharing your life and having that faith in them is a strong indicator of confidence and will likely be returned to you.
Offerings are considered a popular bonding exercise. But nothing replaces a two way connection. Discovering what they can add to your life is also part of the fun.
Sorry if you already knew this though.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have a Delica Faery and I talk to her using my pendulum and the CH Faery Communication Board. She likes to talk about boys but that probably shouldn't surprise me since she loves all things romance. She just told me to put that she loves all things music too lol. Maybe try talking about/playing music? My Delica is from CH though, not the marketplace... and we are both female, so gushing about girly things is easy for me! Yours sounds great though, so I am sure he will be easy to talk to once you find the best way that works for him :)

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery

Return to “Faery”