Is anyone here attracted to Sea Magick?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Is anyone here attracted to Sea Magick?

Postby Likes2Read » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:18 pm

toadstools wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:I'm discovering that it's no easy task to get meaningful results with searches on Lake Magick. I live within walking distance of a park with lakes, and I thought I'd get myself a bit more involved with freshwater magick (as the ocean is 60-ish miles away from here).

But I did get this site, which has good info about multiple kinds of Water Magick.

http://witchesofthecraft.com/2012/02/19/water-magick/

Have you tried this one sweets:

http://www.amazon.com/Harnessing-Water- ... ter+magick

don't know how good it is, just saw it

This looks very interesting. Bonus points: it's an e-book, meaning I can buy it and not have to worry that The Hubby will spot it. :) He's skittish about meta, so I don't bring it up. But "not mentioning it" doesn't equate to "not pursuing it". ;)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Postby Secretsensations » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Likes2Read wrote:
toadstools wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:I'm discovering that it's no easy task to get meaningful results with searches on Lake Magick. I live within walking distance of a park with lakes, and I thought I'd get myself a bit more involved with freshwater magick (as the ocean is 60-ish miles away from here).

But I did get this site, which has good info about multiple kinds of Water Magick.

http://witchesofthecraft.com/2012/02/19/water-magick/

Have you tried this one sweets:

http://www.amazon.com/Harnessing-Water- ... ter+magick

don't know how good it is, just saw it

This looks very interesting. Bonus points: it's an e-book, meaning I can buy it and not have to worry that The Hubby will spot it. :) He's skittish about meta, so I don't bring it up. But "not mentioning it" doesn't equate to "not pursuing it". ;)

LMBO that's why I bought it, cus it's an EBOOK hahaha. For the same reasons!!! LOL

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Likes2Read » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:51 am

I also bought the other three e-books in the series (for Air, Fire, and Earth Magicks), plus one other e-book on Water Magick that looked good. Hey, in for a penny, in for a pound. :)

I'm also SQUEEing because my order from Etsy came in today: sea glass beads shaped like sand dollars, starfish, conch shells, plus two small lucite seashell beads.

My goal is to make myself a sea-themed pair of earrings with some of them, and with the rest, I'll see about making some magick jewelry to sell.

Note to self, though: DO NOT let the dragons "help" order sea glass items, lol. They can inflate the order to $$$$-sized in no time. ;)

<3 ya, Dragons! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Postby Secretsensations » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:00 am

hahaha, when I go to the sea in the afternoons, I have a mermaid that likes to attach herself to me and swim in the water. she find all kinds of seashells and washes them up on shore for me. :) I can tell when she's attached because it feels like I'm wearing something extra and I have to check and make sure I have not worn something in the water I should not have LOL Then I tell her to enjoy herself :)

I also saw those books and bought em. :) I wanna find a giant shell that when you put it to your ear, you can hear the sea, I might ask her to find me one:)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Likes2Read » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:42 pm

I was GOING to suggest an item that I got from CH last year, but it appears to have disappeared from the shop. It's a large abalone shell with the following enchantment:

03006-PD THE POWERS OF THE OCEAN'S ENERGY IN YOUR HOME & CHARGING VESSEL (C5, TIER 3)

Bring the powers of the ocean's energies home with you... its beauty, strength, calm, and even its rage! It fills you with its powers washing over and through you.

This doesn't have to be kept by someone who has creatures & entities of the ocean, it can be kept by anyone who wants to feel closer to the powerful & majesty of the ocean!

Place it anywhere in your home to enjoy its energies & intense influence!

If you have merfolk, sea creatures, Immortals of the ocean or other entities of the ocean place them near this vessel as an offering of oceanic energy as a special treat! It will replenish and rejuvenate them!

You can feel the positive influence and energies through the photograph and I know you will enjoy!

I have it in my workspace in my studio, but I'm pondering ways to work more closely with it now that I'm training my focus on this branch of magick.

I think all the people who gravitate toward Water Magick should petition CH to restock that item. 1mg

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Likes2Read » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Oh, and before I forget...

I won't have another vacation at the shore until next July. However, I've found one interesting way to maintain a connection to that place, while I await the opportunity to be physically there again.

I listen to their local radio via an internet stream.

So if there's a place on earth that you'd like to connect to magically, track down the radio stations in that area and see which ones have an internet stream. Bonus points if you are able to pick them up on an actual radio, but depending on the distance, their signal strength, and whether your own local stations would overpower the signal, that could be easier said than done.

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe

Postby Krowe » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:04 am

http://sea-sorceress.tumblr.com/post/68495591308
adding this tumblr post even though this thread is sort of old

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Likes2Read » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:30 am

Krowe wrote:http://sea-sorceress.tumblr.com/post/68495591308
adding this tumblr post even though this thread is sort of old

Nice find! Bookmarked for the collection of links it provides. :)

surest
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Postby surest » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:18 am

It's indeed magical site, l keep discovering new information everyday!!!!!!!!

Esoteric scientist

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe

Postby Krowe » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:47 am

super quick, here are some more sea magick stuff i've run into on tumblr

http://thecuriousviolet.tumblr.com/post ... a-witchery
this is a master post of properties for different sea related animals,herbs, fish etc. properties for different water types and sea shells. how to make sea water, ocean powder and a 'sea witch bath'! good crystals to work with and good herbs to use~~

http://rainy-day-witchcraft.tumblr.com/ ... s-of-sands
this ones for properties of different types of sand~

http://seastag.tumblr.com/post/13728567 ... -jar-spell
annndd a sea jar healing spell

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”