acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

This story continues to this day, watching and waiting to see where ultimately the ending will be if in fact it ever will come. A once bright person dismissed help of those closest and began entering into the blackest depths I have seen ever and unfortunately that was only the beginning. She is a shell of who she once was and what I can very honestly call evil. At times I wonder if a shred of who she was remains inside or if this is all there is left, hateful, spiteful and blinded to the damage she is doing. Her aura is literally black... there is just this nothingness there but hate. I can't explain it but it's just like she is dead inside and all that exists is this blackness.

It began gently enough in her dabbling with spells and tarot and deciding she was going to start conjuring. She was telling people they were going to die from her readings and honestly I thought that would just die off when dismissed that she wasn't interpreting things correctly and that you must be a student of tarot to learn how intricate it is. She took it was I was threatened by her taking business away and starting upping the ante almost instantly.

We thought her dabbling got an attachment, I thought maybe a feeder because she got to be a mean person. But enter the BA dealings with dead animals and overwhelmingly sick feeling just walking onto that property and you know as well as I that things are far more dark than you could think. We'd tried to help her and that just brought on more attacks and I did start going into defense mode to protect us.

Physical attacks and destruction of property aside, she has been plaguing many of us for over a year at this point. And unfortunately is not done yet. She twisted her family to believe her and even help her now. I haven't done a show really since this crap all happened last year, been fighting to just recover and distance from her and she keeps weaseling her way back in. Never recouped my losses from the break in, doing what I can to find where I should be and refocus myself there.

Her family lost everything here, moved and even now are still helping her. I think whatever she summoned to her has attached to all of them at this point. Her brother and his family have "escaped" and say for the first time in a long while they no longer feel fatigued, sick, have headaches or other medical issues. They said their pets are acting normal again and not hissing at nothing in the halls or other strange issues like barking at nothing. No electronic disturbances for them either.

She has gotten more angry... blames me her brother left and emailed saying it didn't matter that soon enough she would have a new vessel for hosting her master. I fear she was going to do something to her brother or a member of his family. She is killing animals, got smarter and started to trap squirrels and other "vermin" and kill them since apparently that is legal.

So she found a loop hole. I suppose people will do whatever it takes when they need so this is no exception. She's tried attacking me, I see her in dreams.. but there she is outnumbered and cannot beat me. I could literally see her screaming at my picture, in a language I couldn't place before cutting her hand and smearing the blood around it in a circle with an odd cross and diagonal lines that completed the symbol. I've had to go darker than I thought I would as a result of dealing with her, but found my place and calling in my practice. Maybe I should thank her for that? I don't know.

I suppose darkness can befall all of us but when we are cautious, research and speak to those more practiced than we that keeps tragedy from happening. I don't think she can be saved and the whispers I am getting tell me the only stopping of this will be one of us not breathing. I am well protected, as is the property and the family. But it makes you wonder about people and the darkness within and how it can amplify what may already be there.

I believe all arts deserve respect. White, Dark, Black... Magick deserves respect above all but I Truly believe in my heart we must study and learn in our practice. I have some very dark spirits and have had a darker calling in dreams. If I seek him out the nightmare will end was the final message. I question if I allow myself to be tempted by the offer and what price it may come with.
WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Congrats!!!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Celestial Nightmare
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I know this thread is old, but.....

Vex, how did this all turn out for you? Did you answer the call? Is the woman still around you? Did she ever harm her brother?
"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere."
—Van Wilder
1mg 2wk

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”