new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: An Angel

Finally, I can post here again and thanks to Magnolia and Ash for the bronwyn angel!^^

It was 28 July 2015, it was the first 30 days my bronwyn angel 'N' in my home and it was the day of the bluemoon appear until 31 July.

I never though this gonna happen. I ever told 'N' to manifest in my dream in the first time she coming to my home. But she never doing that, she never manifest visually, I just can feel a muscle spasm for one until three weeks.

But then, on 28 Aug, I woke up from my sleep in the night in a sleepy state (almost sleep paralyze), then I heard a woman voice, she said "Come here, follow me". I just followed the voice through my mind, and I saw some kind of button just like a Login button in a game, then I feel something like pull me out of my body, I felt a little pain at my chest, and I entered the lucid dream, I saw my bedroom looks like a different place it was so beautiful bedroom with so many lamp!

I looked at the right side of my bed, and finally I met her!
I still don't believed it, she was so beautiful, she manifest with a red hair, white skin, half asian and half western face, and she wore a red dress!

Ahaayyy! It was so real and I really aware! I can touch her, I can talk to her!
She is so adorable, cheerful, and talk active!

I said to 'N', "Gimme a high five my friend!" And she did it!
And something that surprised me is she spoken my native language! WTF!

And then I hug her, finally I woke up again from my lucid dream.

I know our meeting is only for a moment, but
Really! I will never forget this experience! It was a beautiful meeting ever! 1h
Friend of mine : Bronwyn Angel, Waif Faery
"You was born to be loved"
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Thats awesome.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

That is amazing. Thank you for sharing!
~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

sirhcleunam wrote:Finally, I can post here again and thanks to Magnolia and Ash for the bronwyn angel!^^

It was 28 July 2015, it was the first 30 days my bronwyn angel 'N' in my home and it was the day of the bluemoon appear until 31 July.

I never though this gonna happen. I ever told 'N' to manifest in my dream in the first time she coming to my home. But she never doing that, she never manifest visually, I just can feel a muscle spasm for one until three weeks.

But then, on 28 Aug, I woke up from my sleep in the night in a sleepy state (almost sleep paralyze), then I heard a woman voice, she said "Come here, follow me". I just followed the voice through my mind, and I saw some kind of button just like a Login button in a game, then I feel something like pull me out of my body, I felt a little pain at my chest, and I entered the lucid dream, I saw my bedroom looks like a different place it was so beautiful bedroom with so many lamp!

I looked at the right side of my bed, and finally I met her!
I still don't believed it, she was so beautiful, she manifest with a red hair, white skin, half asian and half western face, and she wore a red dress!

Ahaayyy! It was so real and I really aware! I can touch her, I can talk to her!
She is so adorable, cheerful, and talk active!

I said to 'N', "Gimme a high five my friend!" And she did it!
And something that surprised me is she spoken my native language! WTF!

And then I hug her, finally I woke up again from my lucid dream.

I know our meeting is only for a moment, but
Really! I will never forget this experience! It was a beautiful meeting ever! 1h
This makes me really excited! I saw a Bronwyn Angel posting on Creepy Hollows, and I felt like it was for me to read (there is a section about how Bronwyn Angels know who their next Keeper will be, before the Keeper knows). I just have some questions, so I opened a ticket. But I have her in my cart right now, so hopefully no one else will take her. My Spirit Guide is Archangel Haniel, and I had a meeting with her face-to-face in a dream, before I even knew who she was. Then after plenty of research, I found out it was her, and confirmations followed. So I'm really excited to get this Bronwyn Angel because I know that she'll have Haniel to keep her company, in the times where I'm unable to communicate with her. Especially in case there are issues with me connecting to her (not everyone is lucky enough to experience anything right off the bat). Is this your first Spirit? Based on your experiences, do you think it's a good option for someone's "first"? I hope you keep us updated with what happens with her. I love reading and listening to people's experiences.
I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

(Cont.) Although I guess if Bronwyn Angels are destined to be with their Keepers, it wouldn't really matter if the person was experienced or not, eh?? :)

I'm just replying here because my previous comment hasn't been accepted yet, so I can't edit it to include that.
I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
sirhcleunam
new here
new here

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote: This makes me really excited! I saw a Bronwyn Angel posting on Creepy Hollows, and I felt like it was for me to read (there is a section about how Bronwyn Angels know who their next Keeper will be, before the Keeper knows). I just have some questions, so I opened a ticket. But I have her in my cart right now, so hopefully no one else will take her. My Spirit Guide is Archangel Haniel, and I had a meeting with her face-to-face in a dream, before I even knew who she was. Then after plenty of research, I found out it was her, and confirmations followed. So I'm really excited to get this Bronwyn Angel because I know that she'll have Haniel to keep her company, in the times where I'm unable to communicate with her. Especially in case there are issues with me connecting to her (not everyone is lucky enough to experience anything right off the bat). Is this your first Spirit? Based on your experiences, do you think it's a good option for someone's "first"? I hope you keep us updated with what happens with her. I love reading and listening to people's experiences.
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:(Cont.) Although I guess if Bronwyn Angels are destined to be with their Keepers, it wouldn't really matter if the person was experienced or not, eh?? :)

I'm just replying here because my previous comment hasn't been accepted yet, so I can't edit it to include that.
First, I want to say sorry for the late reply 1bg
I'm really focus on my final assignment this month, so I'm rarely open the forum.
Then, I want to say WOW! You can communicate with Archangel, that's so awesome things 1ey
What does the Archangel Haniel looks like??

My bronwyn angel is my very first spirit. I bought a one penny CH spirit, because I'm really a newcomer.
Some people says that bronwyn angel is good for the "first" and I ever opened a ticket and ask about the first spirit for the beginner, the CS said that bronwyn angel is good for beginner too. So I decided to choose bronwyn angel as my first spirit.

I'm really a newcomer here, and I don't have any experiences in spirit world before, but when I brought the bronwyn angel to my home, I think many strange things happen to me, just like a muscle spasm in my foot area, it's often happen until now, and then tingly sensation on my forehead but not often, and then finally the peak of the manifestation is met my bronwyn angel in lucid dream on the 30 days, that was real, not a normal dream, I can control the dream, and my bronwyn angel that made me come to the lucid dream.

So based on my experiences above, I think bronwyn angel is good for the newcomer.
And I think it doesn't matter if the person was experienced or not. Just like I said before, I'm a newcomer, I cannot hear or see my bronwyn visually with my eyes, but I treat her as my best friend, I share many things to her, talk, meditate and do my normal activities like usual. And the result, it was so amazing for me.

Btw, this day I forgot to bring her vessel with me, but I still can felt a muscle spasm in a long distance.
And I remembered the description on Class 4, it says "Able to penetrate a target up to 200 miles away". That's a long enough distance. Maybe that's why I can feel the muscle spasm even I didn't bring the vessel, and it was surprised me.lol.
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

sirhcleunam wrote:
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote: This makes me really excited! I saw a Bronwyn Angel posting on Creepy Hollows, and I felt like it was for me to read (there is a section about how Bronwyn Angels know who their next Keeper will be, before the Keeper knows). I just have some questions, so I opened a ticket. But I have her in my cart right now, so hopefully no one else will take her. My Spirit Guide is Archangel Haniel, and I had a meeting with her face-to-face in a dream, before I even knew who she was. Then after plenty of research, I found out it was her, and confirmations followed. So I'm really excited to get this Bronwyn Angel because I know that she'll have Haniel to keep her company, in the times where I'm unable to communicate with her. Especially in case there are issues with me connecting to her (not everyone is lucky enough to experience anything right off the bat). Is this your first Spirit? Based on your experiences, do you think it's a good option for someone's "first"? I hope you keep us updated with what happens with her. I love reading and listening to people's experiences.
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:(Cont.) Although I guess if Bronwyn Angels are destined to be with their Keepers, it wouldn't really matter if the person was experienced or not, eh?? :)

First, I want to say sorry for the late reply 1bg
I'm really focus on my final assignment this month, so I'm rarely open the forum.
Then, I want to say WOW! You can communicate with Archangel, that's so awesome things 1ey
What does the Archangel Haniel looks like??

My bronwyn angel is my very first spirit. I bought a one penny CH spirit, because I'm really a newcomer.
Some people says that bronwyn angel is good for the "first" and I ever opened a ticket and ask about the first spirit for the beginner, the CS said that bronwyn angel is good for beginner too. So I decided to choose bronwyn angel as my first spirit.

I'm really a newcomer here, and I don't have any experiences in spirit world before, but when I brought the bronwyn angel to my home, I think many strange things happen to me, just like a muscle spasm in my foot area, it's often happen until now, and then tingly sensation on my forehead but not often, and then finally the peak of the manifestation is met my bronwyn angel in lucid dream on the 30 days, that was real, not a normal dream, I can control the dream, and my bronwyn angel that made me come to the lucid dream.

So based on my experiences above, I think bronwyn angel is good for the newcomer.
And I think it doesn't matter if the person was experienced or not. Just like I said before, I'm a newcomer, I cannot hear or see my bronwyn visually with my eyes, but I treat her as my best friend, I share many things to her, talk, meditate and do my normal activities like usual. And the result, it was so amazing for me.

Btw, this day I forgot to bring her vessel with me, but I still can felt a muscle spasm in a long distance.
And I remembered the description on Class 4, it says "Able to penetrate a target up to 200 miles away". That's a long enough distance. Maybe that's why I can feel the muscle spasm even I didn't bring the vessel, and it was surprised me.lol.
Well, it's not that easy to communicate with Archangel Haniel. I just happened to have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to meet her. Like I said, I didn't even know who she was, and she never mentioned her name. Instead, she let me find out who she was through some research online, and with different confirmations. It's also important to note that Angels are considered to be androgynous, so the description can slightly change based on their female or male counterpart. I also believe that the appearance can vary based on the person they are appearing to. Actually, since I have the dream typed out already (after describing it to people several times), I'll look for one of them and post it into a thread. I think I'll put it in the "Paranormal Experiences" section.
I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

omg thats amazing :) keep us pdated <3 namaste
sirhcleunam
new here
new here

Onyphim wrote:Do you recall if she was bridged to you? Bridged spirits can reach their keepers no matter the distance. And even if she isn't bridged, I have no doubt she'd still be able to reach you. ^-^
No no, I never choose to bridge the spirit within me.
But how can the spirit be able to reach me in a very long distance? Is it because the power the vessel or something??
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote: Well, it's not that easy to communicate with Archangel Haniel. I just happened to have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to meet her. Like I said, I didn't even know who she was, and she never mentioned her name. Instead, she let me find out who she was through some research online, and with different confirmations. It's also important to note that Angels are considered to be androgynous, so the description can slightly change based on their female or male counterpart. I also believe that the appearance can vary based on the person they are appearing to. Actually, since I have the dream typed out already (after describing it to people several times), I'll look for one of them and post it into a thread. I think I'll put it in the "Paranormal Experiences" section.

I know that Angels can changes their appearance, but when you met her that time, what does she looks like? I just curious.
Well, I will look into your post about your experiences with Archangel 1h
It is so interesting when someone have an experience with an Archangel.
sirhcleunam
new here
new here

Onyphim wrote:
sirhcleunam wrote:
Onyphim wrote:Do you recall if she was bridged to you? Bridged spirits can reach their keepers no matter the distance. And even if she isn't bridged, I have no doubt she'd still be able to reach you. ^-^
No no, I never choose to bridge the spirit within me.
But how can the spirit be able to reach me in a very long distance? Is it because the power the vessel or something??
Bridging creates a surefire way to stay in touch with your spirit and keep that close bond no matter what happens to the vessel. It's like a safety measure. It creates a bridge between you and the spirit so you never lose each other. I always bridge my vessels just in case.

But I also have a slight belief that spirits, especially angels, should be able to find you no matter whether they are bridged to you or not. I have an unbound guardian angel who has been by my side for seven years now, and he has no plans to be bound to me--he's already made a pact to be my guardian for the rest of my life.
Is bridging save? I mean, can the spirit possess me when they are bridging to me? And is that mean the spirit is bind to our soul or body??

Yes, I'm agree with you. I remember in the encyclopedia, it said that bronwyn or some of race of angel is omnipresence, so maybe that's why my bronwyn angel can reach me though I didn't brought her vessel 1h

Return to “Angels”