Help me Identify this creature?

elmstreetkid
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So a couple friends and myself have been being....stalked...for lack of a better term, by this awful creature that we haven't been able to place a specific name or species that isnt something out of a campfire story or something. So, I was wondering if anyone here might have clue of what it might be.

So here's a description for you:

Its human like in shape but very tall and lanky, like maybe 7' tall when it decides to stand on two limbs. Normally it moves on all fours in a very unnatural manner, like something out of one of those Grudge movies or All jointy and jerky with its movements. It appears to be bare fleshed with tan looking skin. It really dislikes light especially natural light (fire, sun, etc). It mimics voices and sounds especially if the sound seems out of place in the situation. Sometimes frighteningly well (like i hear the voice of the friend standing next to me, across the stream in the woods calling for me), sometimes not as well it comes out garbled and gurgly and awfully animalistic sounding, like if you tried to teach a deer to speak english or something. Its awful. It changes shape sometimes, appearing as things that are out of place or barely there, (the same man will walk past us and stare several times even after we've left and come back to where we were and he will try to speak as he passes but no actual words come out, or we will see things that aren't there, someone stepping out from behind a car that's not actually there or someone walking behind the car we are in when there's no one there, or animals lurking that aren't actually there ). Its behavior is erratic at best but when it is around it acts as though it is stalking or hunting us.

I have no idea what it is and its behavior is really close to terrifying, so i am trying to pin down exactly what it might be so i can figure out why its doing this and what to do about it.

also, side note it may somehow be able to cause nightmares because my friends and myself and my daughter have terrible trouble with nightmares (about things completely unrelated to the creature) every time it comes back around.

TIA for any ideas or advice. I am super desperate to figure out what this thing is so i can try and figure out how to rid myself of it.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I had the thought of nagloshi pop into my head, don't know if mythological skin-walkers would be right, but as for the dreams a dreamcatcher in the bedrooms should help.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
Zodiac:

It could be a Rake. They're fear feeders that like to scare people for an easy meal. I don't know if that's what yours is, but they do sound similar in appearance.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

It sounds to me a bit like what ight be called "A Sasquatch Spirit"

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

commenting because ive had pretty much this same experience following me throughout most of my life and not sure what to make of it? where you ever able to identify what it was?
my experiences include seeing the manifestations of family or friends for instance looking through the fridge or sitting at the kitchen table, or etc and when approached or stared at, just disappear into thin air/not there, obviously not your family member or friend
like you said ,you could be busy talking with someone or on the phone and out the corner of your eyes someone walks past you or..... lets say sits down on a bench that's in front of you and when you look there's absolutely nothing. just this feeling of being haunted regardless of where you go for reasons unknown?

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose