Weredragons!!! Sounds Really Cool

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

I try to research about weredragons and to me, they look totally awesome. I'm trying to look forward to getting a weredragon but I can't find any of them in CH except if I go through that $100 Rare Custom Conjuration (I would not spend my gift certificate on that). Plus, theres like 1 in a billion chance that I won't get a weredragon through that rare conjuration (Well, it is randomly selected, unless if I ask them in the note section to find me a weredragon). I'm looking for a female one but all I see is males. But I stumbled upon this website called SOW Magick where they do custom conjured weredragons for $25 (Whoa, thats a chance for me). But the bad news, is that I don't see any reviews in it (I mostly rely on the reviews, and CH is the only one I trust). Also, I'll be getting a weredragon on another time (Cuz I still have a Nympho to bond with and I need to find a way to get a debit card during Christmas). So, I have questions:

●Are weredragons WA, DA, or BA?
●Does SOW Magick have genuine spirits and spells?
●Are there any other informations that I need to know about weredragons?
●Does SOW Magick performs Bridgings?

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

Lisa at mystic morning treasures does them, but CH also has a "If the spirit isn't listed custom" listing (not the exact wording, but it is basically for customs they don't have listed in the store). It is $25.00 for a C4 and there is a sale going on, so should be for less. You could always do that as well.

Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor

As for your questions, I've never heard of SOW but I used to have a were dragon from TEC. They are typically DA, but some can be lighter or darker on that spectrum. I never bonded much with mine so cannot help there, sorry.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Onyphim wrote:I haven't worked with too many dragons, but most of the werecreatures I'm acquainted with are DA. That's not to say there aren't WA werecreatures out there. I've heard of SOW Magick, but I can't seem to find any reviews on them either. I do know that Autumn Dusk Spirits sells weredragons on occasion. You can try messaging her for a custom, although I'm not sure how much her customs go for. I've heard that her spirits are very genuine.

Sorry I'm not of much more help. :? The only weredragons I'm familiar with are the ones I write commissioned fiction books about for my work. \D
Yeah, thats what I saw. But Autumn Dusk Spirits is out of my budget, but I'll wait patiently for a good one.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Foxxette wrote:Lisa at mystic morning treasures does them, but CH also has a "If the spirit isn't listed custom" listing (not the exact wording, but it is basically for customs they don't have listed in the store). It is $25.00 for a C4 and there is a sale going on, so should be for less. You could always do that as well.
OMG, thanks for telling me. Wait!!! If it says that you can choose any Immortal that is not on the list, can Lilith count as an Immortal?

My family:

Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor

Yeah pretty sure she counts. If not someone will let you know.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lisa? I heard lots of people in here talk about Lisa. I'll try to search her up.

My family:

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Onyphim wrote:Well, she is a Goddess. I would presume all Goddesses can be considered Immortals. ^-^ Best option would always be to ask the seller.

I forgot about MMT. Lisa is awesome, and her spirits are almost always within budget. Autumn Dusk Spirits is too tough for my wallet as well, now that I'm looking back at the items listed. XD Good luck with your seller choice. */
Wait, whats MMT?

My family:

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

piscesstein wrote: Wait, whats MMT?
MysticMorningTreasures, her website.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

shadowdust wrote:
piscesstein wrote: Wait, whats MMT?
MysticMorningTreasures, her website.
Thanks.

My family:

Return to “Dragon Races”